Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (96955 Views)

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by tunde1200(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2015
I like yourexplanations.

But GEJ govt still worst in terms of corruptions.
Do you know the reasons behind why peoples choosed PMB simply because he has Zero corrupt level.
And the 10naira GEJ removed from fuel price isjust a campain strategies don't be decieved.

Dwilderness:
Powerofpeace I can see illitracy on rampage here or is it abnormal ignorance? When there's fall in the price of crude, it is only natural that pump price will also drop. Again, do you know how much this administration has borrowed already? We should be well informed so as not to expose our ignorance at large. GEJ first reduced pump price by N10. They are working on a blue print but now it has been reduced by N25. The working refineries are also a contributry factor. Who fixed the blue print? It was GEJ, who fixed the refineries? It was GEJ. The refineries were down for donkey years. OBJ lied and looted huge sums in the name of the refineries yet no result. GEJ came and worked them quietly we are seeing the results. If he had won, you would have seen the changes cos he meant well for Nigeria. just that corruption under him I can't explain. But the corruption cut accross party lines and the APC states were worse off. Open eyes before mouth please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by bashydemy(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2015
I know if true the news will be on air today, Sai baba
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Owliver(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
You have bought into the fuel subsidy scam. Buhari says fuel is not subsided and it is overpriced.

As an oil producer, Buhari says Nigerian fuel should not be considered subsidised if it is sold below the international trading price for fuel.

Nigeria produces its own oil and only need to charge its citizen the cost refining, transportation and distribution, which he believes should be under N50 per litre.
wow. i hope this is fact. thanks though
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:
I can't confirm the authenticity now but a friend told me Petrol was sold at 50naira at one of the NNPC stations.

It's good there is an impending downward review in the price of petroleum and I hope with this our wailing brothers would admit this is indeed Change.

I think credit should go to GEJ though IF true. grin

COME; WILL YOU SHUT UP, DON'T LET THEY SANGO HEAR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Owliver(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2015
tunde1200:
I like yourexplanations.

But GEJ govt still worst in terms of corruptions.
Do you know the reasons behind why peoples choosed PMB simply because he has Zero corrupt level.
And the 10naira GEJ removed from fuel price isjust a campain strategies don't be decieved.

buhari zero corruption? and yet he lost 3 elections? you must be kidding. and yh obj tenure was more corrupt dan gej's bro. dont judge that with sentiment grin GM

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by marwanafrica: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:
I can't confirm the authenticity now but a friend told me Petrol was sold at 50naira at one of the NNPC stations.

It's good there is an impending downward review in the price of petroleum and I hope with this our wailing brothers would admit this is indeed Change.

GEJ ni.
uwaka

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by teeghurl(f): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2015
teadrake:

It is so unfortunate that a citizen of this country could spelt this kinda trash.
Where were you when Fuel was sold at N200-300 per liter during GEJ era?
Only a fool will ascribe this kind of positive development to GEJ failed transformation agenda.Better wake up from your slumber before is too late
I bet u don't recognise sarcasm when u see one. The guy is just bn sarcastic bro, dnt tk it personal
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Petrol #67 while kerosene would be #30 before Friday grin grin

#SaiBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2015
I guess President Buhari is unaware some folks sell kerosine at N125 per litre instead of N50 per litre?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by eightsin(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2015
teadrake:

It is so unfortunate that a citizen of this country could spelt this kinda trash.
Only a fool will ascribe this kind of positive development to GEJ failed transformation agenda.Better wake up from your slumber before is too late

guy, take a chill pill. he was being sarcastic though it ain't all that clear.

una too dey take tinz serious
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by 400billionman: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Not only fuel price but every thing is going to change for good. I wonder what would have happened to us all if Jonathan had won the 2015 presidential election.

Should fuel price in Nigeria increase even when World oil price per barrel is going down ?

Is our own fuel derived from Groundnut oil ?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by tunde1200(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2015
I am not being sentimental.
Please prove it where obj corrupt.
To me he has done. Well and with proves.

Owliver:
buhari zero corruption? and yet he lost 3 elections? you must be kidding. and yh obj tenure was more corrupt dan gej's bro. dont judge that with sentiment grin GM

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by dominique(f): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
happney65:

Ur daddy too is on BBM? grin

Both my parents are, though my mum hardly contributes. Cool way to all hang out even though we're all far apart.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Damolux01(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
MrImole:
#65 in Ife.
Which filling station pls? I dey Ife.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Chuksworld(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Nobody is truly sure of the price yet. Until I can buy fuel at 57, I won't believe

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by arsetalks(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2015
happney65:

Means u still live with your Daddy? grin grin
A lady should till she is married unless work/school doesn't permit it.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by nobeku: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Dwilderness:
Powerofpeace I can see illitracy on rampage here or is it abnormal ignorance? When there's fall in the price of crude, it is only natural that pump price will also drop. Again, do you know how much this administration has borrowed already? We should be well informed so as not to expose our ignorance at large. GEJ first reduced pump price by N10. They are working on a blue print but now it has been reduced by N25. The working refineries are also a contributry factor. Who fixed the blue print? It was GEJ, who fixed the refineries? It was GEJ. The refineries were down for donkey years. OBJ lied and looted huge sums in the name of the refineries yet no result. GEJ came and worked them quietly we are seeing the results. If he had won, you would have seen the changes cos he meant well for Nigeria. just that corruption under him I can't explain. But the corruption cut accross party lines and the APC states were worse off. Open eyes before mouth please. Thanks.
apc States were not more corrupt..
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by onyxo76(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Damolux01:
I still bought at 100 at the station close to mayfair yesterday other stations were locked up.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Owliver(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2015
tunde1200:

ok let me keep my thoughts to myself no time for long talk.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Hanibal(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2015
teadrake:

you obviously don't understand the meaning of sarcasm
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by MrImole: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Damolux01:

Adewap filling station (ondo road)
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Damolux01(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2015
onyxo76:
I still bought at 100 at the station close to mayfair yesterday other stations were locked up.
More reason for asking.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Hanibal(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:

I pity you o.. Seat back relax and watch nairalanders bring bombs to your house.
You will learn today, that the word 'sarcasm' isn't in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2015
tunde1200:

Of course you are a Yoruba man all Yorubas are saints.... all you idiots have been asking if its a Yoruba man is prove it prove it prove it...even when you are given the prove the next thing is prove it the information is true, if proven its true the next thing is prove it that it was this OBJ...etc,Yorubas are HYPOCRITES of the highest other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Damolux01(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2015
MrImole:

Adewap filling station (ondo road)
You mean Adewap @ Mayfair now sells for #65? The one with country kitchen? If yes...how the queue?
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by menxer: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:

I don't mean to disrespect the person of GEJ, but we can't always give him credit in arrears, it's a fact PMB has not built any new refinery or pipeline but his prudent management of our resources and implementation of (existing) policies that has brought about this change we are experiencing.

How can it be GEJ when he did his very best to bring down fuel price but couldn't?

Was there a time that fuel sold at official pump price at all fuel stations during his era?

They say our refineries are working in less than 50% capacity yet we are seeing this downward trend in pump prices, how much more when production approaches 100%?

I will take your comment with a pinch of sarcastic satire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by jidesam168(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2015
dharnte:
Ilesha people and their deceptive ways Ilesha people and their deceptive ways undecided
please kindly watch your tongue, real ijesa are known to be prudent and hardworking, pls respect your self.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by otokx(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Bought 87 @ UNIPORT on Saturday, if the price can come down to 74 that will be good for the small businesses in Nigeria.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by MrImole: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Damolux01:
You mean Adewap @ Mayfair now sells for #65? The one with country kitchen? If yes...how the queue?
Yes (as at yesterday). The queue na d problem.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by HRich(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2015
hooged:
Although the price is not official, but a friend just post it on fb
Fuel N74? And you said you saw the price tag on facebook? Ok. Then it should be bought on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Damolux01(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2015
MrImole:
Yes (as at yesterday). The queue na d problem.
Can't believe this. Thank God!
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by teadrake(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2015
mykel25:

I hate to comment buh the trash u wrote forced me to...this showed you are a recertified FOOL...born to be a foolish FOOL.....who did TAM (Turn Around Maintenance) of refineries.... Look at the conditions surrounding the downward review of petroleum product b4 you write outta ignorance
I纮 纮f纮i纮n纮d纮 纮y纮o纮u纮r纮 纮c纮o纮n纮d纮i纮t纮i纮o纮n纮 纮d纮e纮p纮l纮o纮r纮a纮b纮l纮e纮 纮a纮n纮d纮
纮t纮h纮e纮r纮e纮f纮o纮r纮e纮 纮w纮o纮u纮l纮d纮n纮'纮t纮 纮w纮a纮n纮t纮 纮t纮o纮 纮c纮o纮m纮p纮o纮u纮n纮d纮
纮y纮o纮u纮r纮 纮m纮i纮s纮e纮r纮y纮.纮
纮I纮 纮w纮i纮l纮l纮 纮n纮o纮t纮 纮b纮e纮 纮w纮a纮s纮t纮i纮n纮g纮 纮m纮y纮 纮t纮i纮m纮e纮
纮c纮o纮n纮t纮e纮n纮d纮i纮n纮g纮 纮i纮s纮s纮u纮e纮s纮 纮w纮i纮t纮h纮 纮a纮 纮m纮a纮n纮i纮f纮e纮s纮t纮l纮y纮
纮e纮m纮o纮t纮i纮v纮e纮 纮c纮a纮s纮e纮 纮l纮i纮k纮e纮 纮y纮o纮u纮 纮w纮h纮o纮 纮i纮s纮
纮d纮i纮s纮p纮l纮a纮y纮i纮n纮g纮 纮a纮 纮l纮a纮c纮k纮 纮o纮f纮 纮p纮r纮e纮d纮i纮l纮e纮c纮t纮i纮o纮n纮 纮t纮o纮 纮c纮r纮i纮t纮i纮c纮a纮l纮 纮t纮h纮i纮n纮k纮i纮n纮g纮

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.