Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? (863 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Any Nigerians In The Philippines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by londonbwoi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2009
haha I've heard soooo many people say that even on this website
i cant stand another 10 or 20 years in the UK.
i have already made arrangements and plans to move back to naija
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by DisGuy: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
londonbwoi:

i lived in the UK almost all of my life but i cant imagine livin my life here when im older(im only 17) so im gonna move to naija wen i finish Univeristy. Any other nigerians in diaspora planing to do the same

haha I've heard soooo many people say that even on this website! later they will go after their masters one is even doing a second masters at the moment! you cant just jump into naija after a degree!

Eventually I reckon millions will go probably in their mid thirties, after the degrees and several years of experience

look well well before you leap
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by SeanT21(f): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2009
I am not a Nigerian but I plan on moving back to Lib. I want to open up my own business and schools.I am just waiting to get my masters degree.I have less than 5 years.
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by Hotstepper(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
I will def. move bk
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by Treetop20(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
not I
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by Ilelobola: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
I desperately want to move back well before my daughter starts school at 5; she's almost 2 now.
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Topic

YES!!!!!, by God's grace
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by blackspade(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
Not anytime soon. . . .
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by Pittbaby(f): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
when the time is right, i don't have a time table
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by blacksta(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
to go and do what. where army or police can kill innocent people.
Re: Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija? by akinalabi(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2009
If you have something to do, it wont be a bad idea to come
home. But if you're coming for coming sake. . . . I rest ma case wink

(1) (Reply)

Info About Arik Air Anyone? / Immigration Ban Of 10 Years / Get Canada, Usa, Ireland Visas Ready In Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.