Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt (42211 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Alamieyeseigha Built Just One House… He Was Never Corrupt~James Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Seriously, Niger-Delta behold your leaders (stealers) .I fear una and pity una. Kai. I have personally been to alams house(s)... even, where he is to b buried was being built as at that time.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by nijanigga: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Oktoberfest:
...so says odidigboigbo d black viper,anoda disgrace 2africa,how can africa progress wt folks like dis
it's ogidigbodigbo of Africa.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by ahamonyeka(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Really?well,birds of the feather flocks together.tell why will you not say he's not corrupt when you are in thesame shoe with him.how come he disguise in a form of a woman and jump bail in the uk?

I still don't believe he dead cos he could still be disguising as a dead man.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by babafirst(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2015
disloman:
For Ibori to uttered this,This means DSP is still a pikin in looting compared to him(Ibori).
Lwkmd.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by SeanDada1(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by nicholasis(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Never judge,,,only God knows the truth...I don't just trust politicians

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by philips70(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2015
nijanigga:

it's ogidigbodigbo of Africa.

Later upgraded to Odidigborigbo of the Universe shortly before his travails.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Missy89(f): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Even if this is true. The messenger is not a credible source

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by francizy(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2015
James Ibori is doing what Buhari thought him, shielding a fellow corrupt official..
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by joshrare(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2015
princemillla:
Even if the man is not, the fact that this is coming from no1 most corrupt man, would make me doubt if he is actually not corrupt.

James ibori is right in his sight... This because when you compare their loots (james ibori $ alamiesegha), ibori's loot is far bigger than alams. That's simply what he's trying to say..

Don't forget that lucky igbinedion is moving freely in edo state.. But just move arnd the city of benin you will argue if a governor has been in the state before now..

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Etizz: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2015
buskie13:
at de end of it all...it may just turn out that DSP was actually not dead....imagine this looting looter who almost killed Delta state speaking....well he may know better..

But do u know dat the IBORI whom u said almost killed Delta is actually the only governor who has done something reasonable in the state?? He stole and he worked...they are all thieves, he's just being unlucky..... .. Can u compare uduaghan to him?
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by tunde1200(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Lies at highest places.

Me personally have worked in one of his house here in GRA ikeja lagos.

They should tell that to their followers.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by otigbagba: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
sweatlana:
The truth of the matter is that both ibori and alamieyeseigha are victims of the struggle for resource control! Not that they did anything that other governors did not do but their speaking up for the rights of their people destroyed them....

That is why they are popular and much loved till this day by the Niger Delta.

For those of you from the south south supporting apc I pray that God will open yours eyes to see that the conspiracy is real. All these people want is our oil. They don't care about our people once the oil drys up they will push us out of this so called one Nigeria.

Ask your selves this: why are all the idol billionaire in the north not being hunted like our people in the south south? Because any of us with a financial muscle is a threat to their agenda! Open your eyes
SOUTH SOUTH ARISE!!!
....for your mind now u are speaking d truth...James ibori..Deizani and Alams where fighting for your course. Wake up from ethnic bigotry. ...what a pity...

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by tunde1200(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2015
So are you encouraging stealing?.

Etizz:

But do u know dat the IBORI whom u said almost killed Delta is actually the only governor who has done someone reasonable in the state?? He stole and he worked..... Can u compare uduaghan to him?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by 2tek: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2015
The same way BUHARI said ABACHA was not corrupt despite all d billions recovered from ABACHA.

I DON hear.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by babafirst(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Pavore9:
So Ibori is also making statements from his prison cell and tomorrow someone will also call Ibori, a great Nigerian! angry
Lucky Ibori,na Oyinbo cell im dey,if na Russian Gulag,Chinese,North Korean or Naija cell im dey he for no get access to that laptop wey im take smuggle out this nonsense message.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by mcdonald247(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2015
It is through OBassanjo wanted ALAMS to step down for Goodluck to be governor so that he will hand him over as VICE to yaradua,knowing fully well that yaradua is not strong enough to be president,so ALAMS refused OBASSANJO set him up that same money ALAMS was accused of was givee to othert governors like UDENWA of IMO state,OBONG ATTA of AKWA IBOM,ORJI UZO KALU of ABIA State and others, all of them came to USA to buy or negotiate onbehalf of there states,the same people that arrested ALAMS dress him like woman and take him to airport to go back to Nigeria,MONKEY HAND NO LOOK LIKE MAN HAND for this case.

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by aprokomania(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
I have seen that house in ammassoma and it is a complex mansion. if you see the house you go hail. what of the one in Dubai where his son died, na me build that one abi?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by playtheblues(f): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
I believe you sir.
He was prosecuted because he was from the minority region.
God is watching us.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
sweatlana:
The truth of the matter is that both ibori and alamieyeseigha are victims of the struggle for resource control! Not that they did anything that other governors did not do but their speaking up for the rights of their people destroyed them....

That is why they are popular and much loved till this day by the Niger Delta.

For those of you from the south south supporting apc I pray that God will open yours eyes to see that the conspiracy is real. All these people want is our oil. They don't care about our people once the oil drys up they will push us out of this so called one Nigeria.

Ask your selves this: why are all the idol billionaire in the north not being hunted like our people in the south south? Because any of us with a financial muscle is a threat to their agenda! Open your eyes
SOUTH SOUTH ARISE!!!

My dear, it is your people that don't care about your people and it is you that need to open your eyes. The 10m Pounds of investment in real estate that Alams made in the UK where did the money come from? Why did he not invest it in the Niger-delta?

Niger-delta leaders are like northern leaders. They luxuriate at the expense of the suffering masses. Only problem is; while the northerners have woken up to demand for their rights, the Niger-deltans are still wallowing in 'we against them' mentality. How has the lOot by GEJ, Amaechi, Oshiomhole and Diezani improved the lot of the Niger-deltan or translate to 'agitation for resource control'?

Niger-deltans ronu!
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by BlackBaron: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Stupidity is when you hail your leaders who were more interested in amassing property portfolio all over the world but couldn't build hospitals in your state nor good infrastructures.

You don't need to go far to determine the IQ of his supporters.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by castrokins(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Etizz: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
tunde1200:
So are you encouraging stealing?.

Sir, If not that he was probed n found guilty, u N i would never know if he stole such amount of money , my point is dat, most of all the politicians we have definitely are thieves, some of them steal and yet could not do anything in their state.. But he really tried and make delta state meaningful, I never supported his act of stealing but I praise his work......... After him no one has done 50% of his work in my great delta state .. Not dat big head uduaghan...

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by obiak4(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2015
SO TRUE HE WAS A VICTIM OF OBJ POLITICS THE WAY THIEF TUNUBU WOULD HAVE BEEN CONSUMED BY OBJ BUT FATE FATE FATE
THAT SAID AND HE STOLE YES BAYELSA MONEY BUT HE USED MAJORITY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION OF THE IJAW NATION
ALAMCO MADE IJAW YOUTH WISE HE TOOK US TO ABJ AND SAID U SEE THIS CITY AND EVERYTHING IN IT WAS BUILT WITH RESOURCES FROM YOUR BACKYARD WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY
THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF MIND STRUGGLE PAUSE FIRST
TAXXI TAXI WAIT AMASSOMA OK
PAYING A CONDOLENCE VISIT TO THE LATE GOVONOR GENERAL OF IJAW NATION AMANANAOWEI OF IJAW LAND
REST IN PEACE
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Btruth: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2015
I don't understand the meaning of "was never corrupt" very well. Why are Nigeria leaders are never been faithful to themselves? Personally, I'm not happy for the death of Alams, but what the former governor did in the past by bringing so much shame on his head, families and clans was so bad, and yet one silly former governor that is been locked up for similar offences can have the guts to speak out.

lipsrsealed
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by oz4real83(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2015
James Ibori is very right. Alams built just one house while the several others were bought with instant cash!!! He felt it will waste time to build houses. Why build from the scratch when there are many mansions worldwide readily available for sale? Especially when u are paying in cash and even in excess!!! Like alams like Ibori. Bunch of thieves. Birds of a feather flock together. I wonder why we keep on giving opportunities to criminals to express an opinion in this country. Who gives a care about what a criminal thinks? I DON'T!!!
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by cradleafrica(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2015
No body talk about OBJ's,Tinubus' etc rather the minority Tribes.The minority tribes are scapegoat in Nigeria.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by saintol(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Ibori the Housefly... who will the housefly support?
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by hustler86(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
That awkward moment when James Ibori is the one clearing Alams of corruption charges. Anyways may be Stealing isn't corruption I guess grin
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by adepiero: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
If he is not corrupt, pls answer this questions below
1. how come he has a refinery in Ukraine
2. How come he was able to disguise as a woman to elope outside the country
3. How come he was convicted of a crime and sentenced to prison
and finally

How come he is your friend if he is not corrupt! undecided

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Abugab(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
If Alam is a victim how about him Ibori?
Corrupt elements in our system will never agree they are. Let him stop his mind games as corruption is stealing and Alam was a involved in it the amount not a factor.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by arafone(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Where did he get the £1m and £1.8m from? in cash and @ bank..the guy was corrupt period..though he is dead, his family can return the stolen money so that he can rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.