Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt (42206 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Alamieyeseigha Built Just One House… He Was Never Corrupt~James Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by odutolasodiq(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
it is expected.... I am not suprised ibori defending alameighsia.... birds of the same feathers!
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by babafirst(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
joory1:
well,may his soul rest in perfect peace. Speaking from the Delta State point of view, Chief James Onanefe Ibori is not corrupt compare to Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku and so on. pls can someone tell Buhari to open the files of the Halibutton scandal. if Atiku is from the south south region of this country he would have been in jail in one of the western country. Can someone ask that Obasanjo what kind of unending beef he have with his Vice (Atiku Abubakar) that he cant forgive him if not that he is feeling cheated for the game of corruption.
Gej spent 6 years,why did he not open the Halliburton files?Let PMB finish with the red hot Diezani and co files first then he can face cases like Haliburton and Tinubu that GEJ had the time to face but refused to face.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by USB4: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just look at who the judge is. Imagine that criminal that drained delta state and handed it over to his brother to milk the remaining juice still has mouth to talk from prison. In fact, more year with hard labour should be added to his sentence. Anyway, thief Initial is talking from experience, since thief dey get different level....some na pick pocket, some na petty thief, armed robbers , kidnappers e.t.c. Ibori level dey higher than Alameiseigha, .
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by Charly68: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
These people should have covered their faces in shame instead of making ridiculous statements here & there...he may built a house in His country home but what about the ones he built in Dubai & other western nations..Thieves using the plight of Niger Deltans as a camouflage to siphon the common wealth of the people ..all in the name of fighting fir them but loading their personal bank accounts. In what ways has their struggle affected the common men on the street.. May God raise up honest & fort right leaders for us in south south.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by anipaul: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
if ibori was in a free mahn and Was in Apc he would be a minister now! and our APC guys will still b like

ibori ain't corrupt! PDP set him up! he has changed! Sai Baba for bringing ibori to change nigeria! lmao ;Dif ibori was in a free mahn and Was in Apc he would be a minister now! and our APC guys will still b like

ibori ain't corrupt! PDP set him up! he has changed! Sai Baba for bringing ibori to change nigeria! lmao
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by rabzy: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
I dont know what to say until i see which of the two James Onanefe Ibori is actually talking.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by wizsolzy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
All d governors at dt time were corrupt even d president. Infact d entire system was corrupt. Bt d fact dt he was fighting for resource control...d fact dt he was fighting for wat belongs to Niger delta... brought his leg out. Nigeria is nt a fair nation. How many northern governor hv they convicted. Just watch dis seraki saga. It will go nowhere. It wil die like dat
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by hollowpot15684(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Alameiseigha death was faked. He doesn't want to face any panel anymore.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by kclint85(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
To me ooo I know both Ibori & DSP were corrupt but what they suffered hmmmmm OBJ is in the right position to tell us this men were just crucified b/cos they were fighting for their right they were victim of circumstances let me ask during their tenure were they the only corrupt pple?fellow naija can u still remember that b4 OBJ came to power in 1999 OTTA FARM was having just #20,000 in their acct but 8year after OBJ was a billionaire nobody ask or arrested him 1999 Orji Uzor kalu sponsored PDP with 500 million naira 8 year he was a criminal while OBJ was called a just man a statesman Nigeria think twice DSP, IBORI, ORJI UZOR KALU was never the Nigerian worst criminal but b/cos they refused third term bid & was fighting 4 resource control there by making theirself enemy to the OGA ON TOP the price they are paying today GOD BLESS NAIJA .

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by FOREXMART(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think I agree with James, that man may have built only one house and BOUGHT the rest. That man was corrupt jor.
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by PoosPoos: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
SHAMELESSS NIGER DELTA THIEVES DISGRACING NIGERIA

Niger Delta Thieves compared to Tinubu who tiff pass?
Tinubu still forcefully get stipends from road sweepers and market traders.
Forget all dis una talk!
Re: James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt by PoosPoos: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
SHAMELESSS NIGER DELTA THIEVES DISGRACING NIGERIA

Niger Delta Thieves compared to Tinubu who tiff pass?
Tinubu still forcefully get stipends from road sweepers and market traders.
Forget all dis una one talk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship / 2023- Strategy Igbos Are Using In Campaigning For Tinubu In The Grassroot. / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.