Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo (38122 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by 989900: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
“He should also change the threshold for licensing from one megawatt to five megawatts because the former has no incentive for investors and I believe Nigeria will leapfrog from 4,000 megawatts to something more appreciable, if this is done.”

This crucial.

States and LGs should be charged with some level of responsibility in power generation.

The laws need re-visiting. And we need foreign companies to invest heavily in our power sector -- it's a multi-billion dollar industry, but we need to create the right enviroment and laws.
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by viktor01(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
nephemmy:
I swear as I mean I swear if any1 ever talks about improved power supply again, I mean if any1 ever talks about improved power supply again...
Abeg make una no vex me oo
We go begin dey cause for here now sef
Be like say una don mad
Make una no dey post stupid thread for here oo..
Ehn ehn
Cos this not Linda Ekeji's blog..
Mtsheew undecided

No vex bros, them don hear. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by korede101(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided
the last time my area saw light was on the 11th of september

buhari is a dulllard undecided undecided
.you bettergo and report to the distribution company in your area aand don't die in silient ....this govt your need to open up so the right person can handle your issue. Buhari govt is better than GEJ....#body language speek.
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by viktor01(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Etizz:
Even as I like buhari's government, I will confidently say his few months in power can not just make the change we experience in Electrical power right now, u should know he has contributed nothing much to the power sector, so Where is d magic coming from, definitely, GEJ has credit for dat, but I know buhari will make it better than what we are experiencing right now..... Long live NIGERIA, LONG LIVE NIGERIANS, LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY.....

YOUR HEAD DEY THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by OfoIgbo: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
disloman:
Oga Nebo!I know that from your statement,you don't believe in Baba's body odour.What stopped the saboteurs from carrying out their job?They(saboteurs)know that the man(PMB)won't take sh1t.Impunity is no longer allowed in this regime.

It is because the saboteurs were working for Buhari. Of course they wont sabotage increased electricity supply in the regime of their paymaster. He didn't pay them to sabotage him

1 Like

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by anonimi: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:
Who were his friends who import Generators & also collect subsidy..

The less power supplied, the more fuel is being bought to power generators, which translates to more money for their bank accounts in the ongoing subsidy scam & generators bought...

Do you know why the new "strong, incorruptible man of integrity" is still paying subsidy to the CABAL despite saying he does not know what subsidy is BEFORE elections

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

Maybe it is because madam Wife-of-the-President said so. grin grin

post=33773013:
Wale Tinubu, the Group Chief Executive Officer of Oando PLC shared a chopper with Buhari's wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari. He posted the photo on his twitter account.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2414854_wa_jpeg359a27e2eff62a215ecd767906f8a32b

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by DonaldGenes(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Nigeria's national past time is to accuse people, calling them thieves and criminals without any shred of evidence. I really don't know what kind of graduates we are churrning out these days?

Redacted!
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by emmanuel2015: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
You stink beyond the Andromeda galaxy, stars, comet and other heavenly bodies yet to be known

oh shutup even devil avoids ur odour
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by tuniski: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
arafone:
Well I am enjoying steady power supply here in Kaduna 24hrs...
people have always enjoyed 24hrs even when we had 1500MW. Perhaps, u are one of them. Power supply did improve but, not in the manner Sai baba zombies dey scream. By the way, the improvement is GEJ's work even baba can't steal that with body language a theory predicated on doing nothing but achieving miracles. Glory stealers kawai
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by emmanuel2015: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2015
viktor01:

YOUR HEAD DEY THERE.
ur own go soon join, make dem use do juju make buhari impossible political change transform to reality
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by hob(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Power is back

Sai baba is working,wailers are wailing
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by Obosiland: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
attack on boko haram is an attack unto the north,attack on Jonathan is an attack for the north
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by Chuksgeo: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
. . ."some people did not want Jonathan to suceed. . . " why is he the president, if he doesn't know the power that he had as. a president then let another who can utilize that same authority rule. as for for Nebo all of them na the. same people!
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by 1shortblackboy: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Redacted!
ok
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by kheni28(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2015
Barcholder:

Please, stop with the foolish propaganda, power supply is terrible right now, and has been since around the middle of September. We are now frequently going 24 hours without so much as a flash of light in the Lekki area, something which i've never seen during my 2 and a half years in Nigeria. I'm not affected by it because I am fully off-grid with Solar Power and have 24 hours light, but it remains a fact and I'm surrounded by homes that have had their generators on constantly over the weekend.

Stop with the propaganda and misinformation.

Regards

Uvie
. Lekki u say!... oga clean ur mouth!... u just lied... I stay in lekki phase 1 and for the past 4days now, the light has been reasonably constant... even as I talk lit still dey... u obviously don't like buhari... hate won't take u anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2015
I totally agree with him, even Buhari confirmed that too, however it's also GEJ's fault to have allowed his efforts sabotaged. Albeit, somehow Buhari's emergence stemmed the sabotage, maybe the cabal is really afraid of "body language" or maybe the sabotage was part of the grand plot to get GEJ out, in any case I think people should make good use of the fairly stable supply and maintain the call on the government to give us more. What does arguing about who takes credit or blame add to the National grid??
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Under Buhari govt, improvments in power is credited to Jonathan.

Under Buhari govt, improvments in fuel supply is credited to Jonathan.

Under Buhari govt, reductions in price of fuel is credited to Jonathan.

Under Buhari govt Boko Haram bombing soft targets are credited to Buhari.

Under Buhari govt, the worsening economy is credited to Buhari.

Do you notice a trend here? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
This Nedo man better stop embarrassing him self ; below is what he said about power on 2nd June:

He accused gas producers of being more interested in exporting the nation’s gas and diverting what remained for the domestic market to industries, instead of the power sector where it is greatly needed.

On generation, he said: “I regard the NIPP project as a huge benefit to this country. It wasn’t President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration that started it. It was started under the Olusegun Obasanjo administration, but it was left to fizzle out until President Jonathan came on board. He re-energised it and got all the three arms of government to agree to continue and complete the 10 plants.”

But my two regrets, however, are that we lost the war against vandalism and we lost the war against inadequate gas supply.

@ the bolded above :
So after concede that war against adequate gas supply defeated GEJ in June, he is now crediting GEJ for improved power supply under Buhari's govemrnent in October ?

1 Like

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by wiseoneking: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
And under who's regime did it hit an all time 5000megawatts. Whether he's responsible or not. I don't care. Your clueless one was asked to make a pot he didn't. Now you expect Buhari to make a Human.
What is it now, less than 3300mega watt. Wait for the dry season and see more fall
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by predatorX: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2015
OfoIgbo:

It is because the saboteurs were working for Buhari. Of course they wont sabotage increased electricity supply in the regime of their paymaster. He didn't pay them to sabotage him

So why didnt the mumu before him counter-pay the Sabos not to Sabotage him. instead he was romancing with Asari and Tompolo.

It shows that Buhari was even in control before GEJ knew what control was.

[s][size=20pt]talk about a Government within a goverment........................Conspiracy Theories.[/size][/s]
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by wiseoneking: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Nebo, May your enemies take glory for your efforts

Gej was there for 6 years but he failed. Now you are claiming GEJ did wonders with your wide mouth

Don't worry,your file will be opened soon.
Dirty man
you think every body is stupid like you. DONT EVER INSULT NEBO.
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by kheni28(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2015
GenBuhari:

. I noticed dat too My brother

1 Like

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by predatorX: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
What is it now, less than 3300mega watt. Wait for the dry season and see more fall

Olodo, if you know nothing about power generation zip up your mouth.

Dry season you say undecided undecided undecided undecided, you think say na farm be this.

1 Like

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by front247: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Since he came on board,there is no economic policy, buhari is running Nigeria like a village called daura
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by predatorX: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
GenBuhari:

Roger bosssss!!!.................................It's the Wailing wailers CHORUS, can't you see the Rhymes and feel the lyrics??
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by hotboz: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Nebo, May your enemies take glory for your efforts

Gej was there for 6 years but he failed. Now you are claiming GEJ did wonders with your wide mouth

Don't worry,your file will be opened soon.
Dirty man

You wont believe how that man wrecked the University from inception. Everybody kept wondering how he was made minister. The kind of leaders we have in Nigeria will amaze u. Imagine Ibori also defending his partner in crime, Alams. These people will soon be fixed. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by DonProphet: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Yes it is Nebo's legacy in the power sector that we are enjoying now. Nebo in GEJ administration made a lot of contributions in the power sector but corruption could not allow the result to manifest or for us to feel the impact. Buhari has a share in the relatively steady power we are enjoying because if he had not removed corruption which was clog on the wheel of the sector, the gains will not manifest. Nebo also left legacy of high school fee, introduction of acceptance fee, and others in UNN

1 Like

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by letstalk1: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Power has not really improved in my area. What we had was temporal. Moreover we're now paying about double the amounts we were paying before as charges.
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
shut up Mr man you gave power ministry the UNN treatment

1 Like

Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by wiseoneking: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
predatorX:

Olodo, if you know nothing about power generation zip up your mouth.

Dry season you say undecided undecided undecided undecided, you think say na farm be this.
how old are youp. I will only spare you if you are under 18. I said less than 3300 mega watts. Thats while some of you are unable to pass jamb Calling it almighty jamb. Google and get your facts and stop been LAZY. It will still fall as dry season approachs. I do pay 8k for nepa bill every month as still do not have the light, here you are talking abouk 5k mega watt because of your new found god in buhari. Are you from Waste?
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by ostopsmich(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you among those who can't wear their desired and choice clothes because of big size as a result of excess fat? Then you need to shed some pounds off your body Naturally without any side effect. Visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html for more info
Re: Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

Who were his friends who import Generators & also collect subsidy..

The less power supplied, the more fuel is being bought to power generators, which translates to more money for their bank accounts in the ongoing subsidy scam & generators bought...

Saboteurs wanted gej to fail, this has nothing to do with buying fuel n generators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.