Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ (4868 Views)

Ladies How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? / C-section Delivery: How Many Times Is Too Much? / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (2) (3) (4)

~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by Winnergal(f): 2:03am On Apr 26, 2009
Hey everyone smiley

How many times do you shit/go on number 2 per day . . .?

Be honest with your replies  . . .  cheesy
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by Hauwa1: 2:08am On Apr 26, 2009
once a day. but when i eat pistacchio, leafy carrots, etc then it may be 2ice.

also note that it must be "S" shape to be a nice shit wink

poster, how many times do you shit yourself?
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by sosisi(f): 2:11am On Apr 26, 2009
I have diarrhea right now, I don shit sotay I come weak well well
Infact e be like say I wan go now sef
make I come
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by Hauwa1: 2:13am On Apr 26, 2009
ezigbo otolo grin
i can hear the sound in here grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by Sissy3(f): 2:26am On Apr 26, 2009
i dnt count how many times i do it a day.

@ poster

r u doing a research on how times pple poo poo a day or just out of curiosity?
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by uzwu: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2009
This Winnergirl with funny posts. Well i shait once a day.
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 27, 2009
i just weak for this winnergal. i just weak
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by piplord1(m): 2:14am On Apr 27, 2009
Hilarious post. Wetin concern you sef? ARE YOU A PUBLIC TOILET CONSULTANT? grin grin grin grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by bsanya(f): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2009
once or twice per day
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by mukina2: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2009
Funny topic grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by dani1luv: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2009
funny indeed
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by argent(f): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
I shite twice a day, one in the morning and the other afternoon.
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by ztyle(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
Guy if u get Running Stomach, dem no dey count how many time person dey shit oh! lol grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2009
pip lord:

Hilarious post. Wetin concern you sef? ARE YOU A PUBLIC TOILET CONSULTANT? grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by latiana(f): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2009
Once a week
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by Epi: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2009
Though your question may seem funny, it's a good question and is health/nutrition related. How often you go to the toilet depends on what you eat and if you are eating healthy or drinking enough water. The averrage person should sh!t once per day and an extremely healthy person sh!t three (basically once per meal) times per day.

For those who are not going to the toilet once per day should get more fiber in their daily eating

The body combines the nutrients it needs from our food and then stores the rest as fat or removes as waste, so basically the amount of waste we passs out could be how much fat the body is storing. For those going to the toilet once per week should get more fiber in their daily eating.

Also, your poop should have a curve like shape (like a banana) and should come out all at once, not "bitsy-bitsy" as if you are a goat

*adding more fiber in your diet will do the trick. For example, flax seed, high fiber cereal, salad, fruits, whole grain bread, yogurt etc

Once again poster, good topic

much love
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
epi:

Though your question may seem funny, it's a good question and is health/nutrition related.

Once again poster, good topic

hope you know the OP is not asking a health related question, she was just being nosy tongue. and yeah i agree with you. its healthy to poop everyday as, long as you eat everyday wink
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by slimfine(f): 9:46pm On May 31, 2009
GAWD grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by chyk91(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2009
when am at home, once a day, in skul, lyk once in 3 days, some tyms 1ce in 2 days.
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by iniguy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
Chai! There is nothing i will not see on nairaland.
This thread ought to be moved to the
jokes section.
@winnergal as a follow up i suggest you start a new thread on How many times do you piss and fart a day! grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by ifyalways(f): 2:06am On Jun 04, 2009
Depends on what i took that day and the weather.i poop more when its cold embarassed
On a good day,Once.
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by DeepSoul(f): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
Lol,

Seriously, what wont I see on NL grin

@ Poster

I shyt like once a week.

I'v bn told it's bad for me but hey, I guess thats how my body's bn configured so wetin can I do!

And yeah, I actually had a bad shyt experience once:

After one of my shytless weeks, I finally decided to go and alas! It refused to come out shocked

To cut the long story short, I had to go to the hospital and a doc had to take it out! Dnt ask me how

Moral of the story: It is good to shyt grin
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by DONFASZY(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2009
@ POSTER

ARE U FASHOLA AGENT?

I AM SURE THEY WANT TO MOUNT PORTABLE PUBLIC TOILET ON EVERY STREET IN LAGOS

DIS GOV GOODNESS DON DEY MAKE ME CRAZY YA O

IF I EAT WELL WELL, I CAN SHIT 2 TIMES A DAY

IF I COME DRINK SUGAR DRINKS, INFACT, I AM IN TROUBLE, ALL PUBLIC TOILET GO LOCK because OF ME

FUNNY TOPIC X 1000 = FUNNY ANSWER
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by vanilla143: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2009
i shit once in a week.lol
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2009
Jokes! cheesy
Re: ~How Many Times Do You 'Shit' Per Day? . . . ~ by ebinom(f): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
a normal person is supposed to go to the bathroom 3 times a day.any less indicates you lack fiber in your diet.it's also good to do a colon cleanse since not all the fecal matter comes out naturally

Things To Avoid When Treating Staph Aureus Infection / 10 Things Couples Should Know About Breastfeeding / His Dick Doesn't Erect Hard Enough & he ejaculate quickly