Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets (42153 Views)

7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets / Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets That Will Be Rocking In Nigeria This 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by MzFlawless: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
haaa mister man,i didnt hear you well..trust me i have used BRYTE 8 inches and they are far better than tecno.. infact competing with samsung.. n
visit this link > https://www.nairaland.com/2439119/10-major-reasons-why-bryte#35665495
braine:

They can't be any better than Tecno. so what is the use?
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by justmenoni: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
[bros I want to study that nursing, what's the name of the school and which country u get U dey do visa also

quote author=donald2299 post=38907523]NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE !!!
Study the following courses abroad at the cheapest rate ever,(less than #200,000 a year)
Pharmacy, information technology (computer science), economics, architecture, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, entrepreneur, public/business administration, marine engineering, nursing, etc call now, first come first serve
Whatsapp, viber, call
+639054386852.[/quote]
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by MzFlawless: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
yea.. its local brand but manufactured abroad
DEXTROVERT:
Assembled in Nigeria not made in Nigeria
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by bigiyaro(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
imose x-tab is absolute scrap.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Onyenna(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
impressive...... we'll get there someday......
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by braine(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
MzFlawless:
haaa mister man,i didnt hear you well..trust me i have used BRYTE 8 inches and they are far better than tecno.. infact competing with samsung.. n
visit this link > https://www.nairaland.com/2439119/10-major-reasons-why-bryte#35665495

I've read the thread. There are Tecno phones that have that same spec. Its all good tho.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by telad(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Since d manufacturing still takes place in China, it's still reverse engineered importation. Good though, with time, they will have their October 1.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by MzFlawless: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
i recommend that to you.. get n compare
braine:

I've read the thread. There are Tecno phones that have that same spec. Its all good tho.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Gamesmart: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
MzFlawless:

3.RLG products being manufactured in Osun: is in form of a nokia kind of phone https://www.nairaland.com/2315938/pictures-made-osun-state-phones

How did you conclude a Ghanaian-owned business is Nigerian-owned?
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Gamesmart: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kreamie:
If they want to be patronised, they should really work on their hardware...Not when one buys one their products; the paint starts to come off the plastic within the first two weeks of purchase...Huge turnoff

Which one did you use that gave you these problems?
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Gamesmart: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
bigiyaro:
imose x-tab is absolute scrap.

Because?
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Techthins(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Checkout these phones on Techthins Compare: http://techthins.com/compare/devices/

Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by AAinEqGuinea: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice cool
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
lolz
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by emerem: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
braine:
Never seen any of these before.
am using the Imose X-1. It is functioning well though but the battery life is relatively low. I ordered from Jumia, cheap, sold at 16.5k, but the battery life is not encouraging at all. It is somehow slow when multitasking. I noticed it is better to be used with lighter apps. It is good though for a low budget folk.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Mufasa27(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
I would like to see the OBI phone grin
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
There is no Nigerian manufacturer of any phone or tablet. They only customize already made phones and tablets like my own android Chi Q1 phablet.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by ZUBY77(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
nedu2000:
Nigerians are trying if the govt can only act as a catalyst to our manufacturing and small-scale industries, Korea,japan and China no go near us.
Bad roads,excess taxing,insecurity and lack of credit facilities is killing businesses

Japan and Korea no go near you because you are Nigeria?
With your Blockhead that can't solve a simple simultaneous equation.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
MzFlawless:
1 Bryte Gadgets : Bryte Tablets is the top and fast selling local made gadgets with their products ranging from Bryte Adults tablet,childrens tablet,Bryte smart watch,Bryte power bank and bluetooth speakers. the product is being manufactured in china and assembled in hongkong as said.The bryte headquater is basically in lagos.it has a 13months warantee

2. Imose : This another Fast selling local brand in nigeria,they penetrated nigerian market with childrens tablet which is popularly called "Omotab" and has mobile phones also.. the product is manufactured in china and assembled in china also.. imnnot sure of the warantee limit.

3.RLG products being manufactured in Osun: is in form of a nokia kind of phone https://www.nairaland.com/2315938/pictures-made-osun-state-phones

4.Pliris1 Andriod Smart Phone : Nigeria's first Android tablet 'INYE' launched last year. Pliris1 by Nimbleturf is the first Android Phone made for the Nigerian market. It runs on Android 2.2[Froyo], 512MB of RAM and is equipped with a 3.2 inch touchscreen etc.

5 Obi : this mobile phone is co-owned by a nigerian and Former Apple CEO John Sculley launches two Android phones. Sculley co-founded Obi.

Lets support our own.. if you have used any of these kindly share..
cc lalasticlala

rlg is not a Nigerian company...

http://www.rlgglobal.com/about-rlg

Rlg Group of Companies Limited started in Ghana with the
incorporation of ROGAMS LINK now Rlg Communications
(Ghana) Limited, as the leading Ghanaian computer and
handset manufacturing company. The company is the first
indigenous African company to assemble laptops, desktops
and mobile phones and offer ICT training in computer and
phone repairs. The Accra-based company is modeled to
generate mass, high-skilled employment for thousands of
African youth and meet the rising demand for computers
and other ICT devices.
Besides the product range, Rlg is also engaged in capacity
building and training programmes in collaboration with
Ghana's Ministry of Youth and Sports through the Ghana
Youth Employment Entrepreneurial Development Agency
(GYEEDA) at the Rlg Institute of Technology. Under the
programme, Rlg has successfully trained over 30,000 youth
in mobile phone servicing, repairs, assembling, sales and
service delivery, computer programming, hardware,
software and entrepreneurship. Another 30,000 are
currently being trained in the application of ICT in mobile
telephony. These trainings are undertaken at more than 46
centres established in Ghana alone. Similar training centres
have been established in Nigeria and the Gambia.
Rlg seeks to develop best quality technology in the
electronic products they assemble in Ghana and elsewhere,
and to deliver quality and value to their customers, clients
and other stakeholders. The company holds an Original
Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) partnership status with
Microsoft.
Rlg Group of Companies Limited has affiliates and offices in
Ghana, China, Nigeria, Dubai, Kenya, South Africa, Angola,
Rwanda and the Gambia with far advanced plans to expand
into the entire West Africa market and subsequently to the
rest of the continent.
The Group Products ranges from low end, mid end to the
high end. These are mobile phones, desktops, laptops with
our latest being the Uhuru tablet which is a laptop and
tablet combined, ear piece, and other accessories.
Rlg has won a number of awards and recognitions. It is
currently ranked 1st on the List of Top 100 Companies in
Ghana, known as the Ghana Club 100. It was additionally
adjudged the Fastest Growing Company in Ghana and the
Leader in Ghana ICT Sector for 2011 by the Ghana
Investment Promotion Center (GIPC).
The company's Founder and CEO, Roland Agambire was
adjudged Ghana's Marketing Man of the Year 2011 by the
Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (CIMG) and one of
his products, Rlg Phones, were also named Product of the
Year 2011. He had previously been awarded by ECOWAS,
The Ghana Chamber of Commerce and Industry and many
others.
Mr Agambire is currently the 2nd Most Respected CEO in
Ghana and Rlg, the 3rd Most Respected Company in Ghan a,
according to the global audit and accounting firm,
PriceWaterHouse Coopers & the Business & Financial Times
newspaper.
Rlg is a proud member of the Association of Ghana
Industries (AGI), Ghana Chamber of Commerce & Industry
(GCCI ) and corporate member of the Institute of Public
Relations, Ghana (IPR).
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gamesmart:

How did you conclude a Ghanaian-owned business is Nigerian-owned?

don't mind this boys.

aregbesola used rlg to deceive them.
rlg open a subsidiary in osun. gbam aregbesola claim he spent $500million. to open a factory.

besides all d phones mentioned by the op 're all made in China. they 're all imported into the country
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
PLG manufactured in Osun and yet hunger dey bash them. grin grin
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
donald2299:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE !!!
Study the following courses abroad at the cheapest rate ever,(less than #200,000 a year)
Pharmacy, information technology (computer science), economics, architecture, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, entrepreneur, public/business administration, marine engineering, nursing, etc call now, first come first serve
Whatsapp, viber, call
+639054386852.

U just said abroad which country? I hope its not zimbabwe or togo...pls which country?
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Penboy: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bryte tablet?? No wonder!
I crack my screen (the touch pad gan) and they were telling me its 12k to for repairs.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by gidjah(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
from assembly we shall progress to the senate house of assembly then to production assembly. all NA god win
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
donald2299:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE !!!
Whatsapp, viber, call
+639054386852.
so you dey invite me to come study in Philippines shey? you dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (times) 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by oz4real83(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
How can a gadget whose parts were MADE in CHINA and ASSEMBLED in HONG KONG be a NIGERIAN PHONE?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by delikay4luv: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
ZUBY77:

Japan and Korea no go near you because you are Nigeria?
With your Blockhead that can't solve a simple simultaneous equation.

hahaha. I like the way you normally reply this people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia 8.3 5G Unboxing And Full Review After 2 Months + Price (photos) / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / Essential Android Apps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.