Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets (42155 Views)

7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets / Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Phones And Tablets That Will Be Rocking In Nigeria This 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Revolva(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one but brov I no fit buy any cos it not durable
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by kinharold(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
MORIT is a Nigerian Brand of Tablet PCs and Gadgets hitting the market soon. Among it's three Tablet models is MORIT SWITCH that comes with Dual OS (That is having Android and Windows in one Tablet). Also available are several cool and smart Gadgets.

www.moritmobile.com fb.com/moritmobile

Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by TENHEU22(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
I will liKe that OBI
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by ugsams(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Obi is more popular here in the UAE, i've seen their devices from their adverts on Dubai metro stations sometime ago to discounted offers on Sharaf DG and E-Max
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by deen(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Obi Worldphone, previously Obi Mobiles, is a Silicon Valley smartphone manufacturer founded in 2014 by former Apple Inc John Sculley and Nitin pujani.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obi_Worldphone

How is Obi a Nigerian Company?
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Horus(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSBVzIhzZJM

Push for Made-in-Nigeria goods
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by henry007(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2018
Never saw anyone using these products here.
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by kekilika: 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
henry007:
Never saw anyone using these products here.
I have used Bryte. Bought two Bryte One. Returned one cos it was defective. The other one, I have changed battery twice. The battery will be swelling like girl on 8 months 29 days pregnancy. The first time it occurred, they accused me of not using the original charger. So, I was forced to buy charger for N2500 in third office. The second time, I didn't use the phone. Just started swelling even with the original charger been used.

Their office is close to promasidor company along Oshodi express way
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by henry007(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2018
kekilika:

I have used Bryte. Bought two Bryte One. Returned one cos it was defective. The other one, I have changed battery twice. The battery will be swelling like girl on 8 months 29 days pregnancy. The time it occurred, they accused me of not using the original charger. So, I was forced to buy charge N2500. The second time, I didn't use the phone. Just started swelling even with the original charger been used.

Their office is close to promasidor company along Oshodi express way

You're indeed a risk taker. If i don't see any reviews on YouTube, i won't buy tbh
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by kekilika: 9:49pm On May 15, 2018
henry007:

You're indeed a risk taker. If i don't see any reviews on YouTube, i won't buy tbh
If those people don't buy, you won't see a review (though their reviews fetches them money).
Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 15, 2018
MzFlawless:
more For BRYTE Gadgets visit http://www.kaymu.com.ng/catalog/?submit=&q=bryte&baseUrl=

So these ones are not even creative enough to make their own wallpaper they had to steal LG g2 wallpaper. Just how hard is it to create your own wallpaper?

Re: Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets by henry007(m): 11:51pm On May 15, 2018
kekilika:

If those people don't buy, you won't see a review (though their reviews fetches them money).

Brands are supposed to give people to test it if they trust their product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia 8.3 5G Unboxing And Full Review After 2 Months + Price (photos) / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / Essential Android Apps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.