Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Essential Android Apps! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Essential Android Apps! (42037 Views)

Essential Android Apps 2016 / Top 6 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
Long is the day gone when all we could do was call and text on mobile phones. The latest generation lets you video call, gps guide, watch live tv, listen to music and watch movies, emulate your favourite console games plus so much more

Tinyshark – A music streaming app fashioned after grooveshark , only this is completely free. No subscriptions or contracts. Does everything as a spotify will do for no change…

Poweramp – Mother of all music players. Plays every audio codec you could lay your hands on – FLAC, wav et al. Also comes with heavily customisable settings, tags editor, downloads missing album art, configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock, headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings) 10 bands equalizer with HTC devices having option of SRS/Dolby surround.

Whatsapp –With ratings hovering around 4.6 on the android market and 100 million downloads to match, no one’s got an excuse not have this on their smartphone anymore. Allows cross platform messaging across all mobile OS. In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp Messenger users can send each other images, video and audio media messages. Free for a year with a $.99 cent sub option after that.

Adobe flash player – Exclusive to the android camp only, lets you access same flash content as you would on a PC. View web pages, watch videos and play games.

SwiftKey X - an alternative keyboard for the Android platform. The first thing SwiftKey will do when you install it is analyse your writing style by looking through all the SMS you have stored on your handset. Based on that, and what you type in the future, it will attempt to predict what words you are going to input next with the eventual result being that you need to bother spelling out only two out of every three yourself.

Vlc video player – Allows you to play just about any kind of video file imaginable. Not officially released yet, still in alpha phase.

Soundhound – Ever heard a music on radio or tv but can’t identify it? Worry not, just press this app closer on the song and et voila, it tells produce the artiste’s name and song title.

Kindle - Download the app and you can browse and buy from over 900,000 books in the store. Perhaps the best feature, however, is that the app will automatically sync your last read page, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices. If you do have a Kindle, this means that you can seamlessly transition from your reader to your phone if you want to carry a lighter load that day.

Adobe Reader - Adobe Reader offers the same high quality PDF viewing as on desktop. Open PDF files from email, the web or your device. Reflow view to fit contents to screen for easy viewing.

Tubemate – So you log on to youtube and you see that brand new still in cinema movie in complete 1080p glory. This apps let’s you snag those videos straight to your phone and just about anything. No sign ups or nada required.

Emulators - Your Android possesses the power to play almost every major video game from the last three or four decades. Iphone boys are still crying. grin If you find the right emulator and source a cheeky ROM file, your phone can morph - Transformers-style - into a Game Boy or an NES or a TurboGrafx-16. Nintendo, Snes, Playstation, GBA, GBC, NDS, sega mega drive, arcade games and many more.

Astro file manager - Nothing more than a Windows-style file explorer, but if you're into tinkering and directly installing Android APK files yourself, it's essential to stick something like this on your phone. It makes your phone feel like a computer, and makes you feel like you're in charge of it.

Google Maps - An absolute must-get. As long as you have Android 1.6 or above, the latest update to Google Maps introduces turn-by-turn voice navigation, simultaneously devastating the satnav industry while boosting the in-car dashboard dock/charger accessory scene. Route calculations are done at the outset of your trip, minimising data transfer en route and keeping you on target even when the GPS signal drops. It's amazing, it works, and it's free.

3G watchdog – Especially useful for those with limited data plans. 3G Watchdog guards you against costly Internet coverages by counter monitoring your Mobile Internet (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page.

Go Launcher - Got an Android hardware and don't like its government manufacturer-issue UI? Then why not join the ranks of the launcher rebel alliance. A Highly customisable home screen replacement.

Tether – Use your android smartphone as a wifi hotspot to bridge your laptops, tablets and other gadgets to the internet using your mobile data. May require root

[center]Some for the Kids [/center]
Talking Gina the Giraffe - A huge hit with kids. Stroke, feed, water, and play Patty Cake with Gina to keep her happy. Reflex building, movie making, cute little rewards if you keep her happy. Watch out for in-game spending, though: some content demands cash.

iStory Books – For your little ones, this Free books comes complete with voice-over, pictures and alternative languages. Fancy teaching your tot Spanish? There's a Cinderella for that... iStory Books is a simple but sweet app that's good for entertaining the kids. Eleven free books are included from the get go with new ones added every two weeks.

NB: This list is by no means exhaustive hence you're welcome to input any app recommendations as you see fit.

© Copyright where due to respective article owners.

4 Likes

Re: Essential Android Apps! by MrTA(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2012
Sygic - gps navigation using tomtom maps i think.

Temple run - decide game

Rom toolbox - if you use custom rom's this is a must

AdFree - hate seeing annoying ads on apps..get this.

androidlost - doesnt look pretty but in terms of functionality its the best.

quick pic - Very slick gallery app.
sms backup - backs up all your sms to your gmail account.
Swiftkey x - best keyboard for me
Tapatalk - shame this forum isnt compatible but its an awesome forum reader.
Titanium backup - awesome tool especially if you root and use custom roms.
Flipboard - slightly better than google currents. not yet wildly available for all android devices but google is your friend if you want the apk. wink

2 Likes

Re: Essential Android Apps! by 2kurupt(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2012
My all time favorites (TOP 10) are:

DROIDWALL - For all those whining about your Android guzzling all your data, install this to control which app gets internet access in your fone, works like a charm

GO SMS PRO: The best sms managing app around (sms backup, scheduling, private box,widget support etc) simply beats your stock messaging app to pulp even got themes to make your fone gorgeous.

QQ PLAYER: Video app with the most needed basic functions thus no clutter, supports a wide array of formats. Even got a private for those your for-eyes-only flicks wink

UBERSOCIAL: One sentence - the best third party tweeter app

BEAUTIFUL WIDGET (WEATHER APP): Of all the weather apps I tried this is the one that I can't simply let go, coz it's accurate most of the time & as the name goes makes your home screen beautiful

TOUCHPAL KEYBOARD (SECOND BEST TO SWYPE): Unfortunately Swype ain't in the market & I badly miss it in my custom rom, but this app comes very close to filling the void

OPERA MINI & OPERA MOBILE: World's most popular mobile web browser (need I say more? ) There are lots of other good browsers out there but Opera always seem to be on point

K-9 MAIL: Delivers your mail sizzling-hot- fresh straight to your fone, you will never miss your BB again

HIDE IT PRO: Encrypts & hide your delicate info be it documents, photos, videos, sound clips etc even apps (I got my kamasutra locked up here:-)
Here's the best part- it disguises as an audio manager app on your app drawer so even your gf don't know you got stuff hidden.. very ingenious I'll say!

PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS: Yeah we all know what Photoshop does best - editing pictures. plus this app uploads pictures & video to facebook & tweeter

The list ain't exhausted, just basics that I always install first whenever I flash a new rom

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2012
vlc player & qqplayer. Which of among these two do you think is better? Based on lagging. Mx player lags when playing mkv or flv files.

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2012
for paid apps i use APTOIDE the apps are not apk just in the format of apps in the google play..
TWEETCASTER PRO for those that love ttwitter like me i will recommend this fast and just simple to use.
SCREENSHOT NO ROOT for those with android phones not rooted like me and you dont a screen shot app u can try this..
PLAYER PRO Just got this yesterday and im loving it...
Re: Essential Android Apps! by aieromon(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2012
mechanicaldummie: vlc player & qqplayer. Which of among these two do you think is better? Based on lagging. Mx player lags when playing mkv or flv files.

BSPlayer Lite has never failed me.Give it a try!!!

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by edoyad(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2012
I was on Ginger Bread launcher but uninstalled it a few days ago, may be Ill check out that go launcher.

The best Apps are Gamesssss. lol. I'm on Front Line Commando now but I need Glu credits to buy a fricking Rocket Launcher else I'm stuck on level 3
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Ossaifamous(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2012
well I used to have lot of music player but on getting POWERAMP I deleted the others

DROIDWALL is the best for controlling data
the Adobes .... flash player and reader are cool
then there is smart office lite can read anything .... Pdf, word etc , makes u wanna uninstall ur adobe reader
OFFLINE DICTIONARIES IS SUPER <<<u cam ve several dictionaries in 1 app
fx photo editor
[tape a talk] to record that voice runs even in background
then virtual SECRETARY to record ur calls.......................................

u need the apk just type ur mail >>> free OOO

but u should know poweramp is nt totaly free

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by mechanicaldummie(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
aieromon:

BSPlayer Lite has never failed me.Give it a try!!!

Thnks man
Re: Essential Android Apps! by tobeski(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
camscanner and mobile Ocr ull find them both useful
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Android Emulator Guide. Courtesy Pocketgamer

This guide is an ever-evolving critter, and we will add emulators for arcade systems (like Neo Geo and MAME) and other devices in the future.
Nintendo
Emulators for every Nintendo console and handheld, up to the 3DS and GameCube. Sadly, there's no emulator yet on Android for the red headache-inducing Virtual Boy. However will we cope?

NES - Nesoid (free )
To play 8-bit classics from Nintendo's first console, the free and feature-heavy Nesoid will do you well. The 1984 console is no strain on the Android, so practically any phone will run these antique games without effort.

This emulator has save states, fast forward, cheats, and even the ability to play multiplayer over wi-fi or Bluetooth. As for controls, it has virtual buttons and support for hardware controls or Bluetooth devices.

The app even packs support for the most obscure bits of NES history, including Famicom disc system support, and Zapper emulation for shooters like Duck Hunt.

Must-play games: Super Mario Bros, Mega Man 2, Final Fantasy.

SNES - Snesoid (free )
Nintendo's super console follow-up works best with Snesoid. It has great performance (it ran any game we threw at it on Xperia Play), and has options to restrict graphics and sound if your phone isn't fast enough.

It sports cheats, wireless multiplayer, fast forward, completely customisable controls, and even emulation of Nintendo's bazooka-esque Super Scope.

Must-play games: Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Castlevania.

N64 - N64oid ($4.99 )
The N64 was Nintendo's first foray into 3D, but most modern Androids should have the necessary grunt to emulate it smoothly. We found Super Mario 64 ran on the Xperia Play without a hitch.

It doesn't have as many features as the other "oid" emulators - just customisable controls and Bluetooth. Also, performance and support will vary on a game-by-game basis.

Must-play games: Super Mario 64, Blast Corps, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Game Boy and Game Boy Color - GBCoid (free )
This handheld emulator covers both the Game Boy and Game Boy Color. It has cheats, fast forward, save states, and customisation. As you would expect with a 20-year-old portable, Android has no trouble replicating it.

Must-play games: Pokemon Blue, Super Mario Land 2, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

Game Boy Advance - GBAoid (free )
Now you're playing with power - 32 bits of it, to be precise. And GBAoid (also called GameBoid) handles these handheld games without breaking a sweat.

It has all the important options: cheats, completely customisable controls, save states, and fast forward. You will, however, need to source your own BIOS file. Find out more in our dedicated tutorial.

Must-play games: Wario Ware: Mega Microgames, Final Fantasy Tactics, Mega Man Zero.

Nintendo DS - nds4droid (free )
Don't get too excited. This emulator is still very much a work in progress, and simply a proof of concept for what might be possible one day. It ran at a pathetically slow framerate on our Xperia Play, with no sound or touchscreen emulation.

If you fancy trying it, make sure you've got a particularly fast phone with the processing horsepower to emulate the console we recently crowned the best handheld of all time.

Sega[i][/i]
Everything up to the Dreamcast has been emulated on Android, including clunky six-battery "portable" the Game Gear. Sadly, there's are no Android emulator for the 32X. If you wanted to play Knuckles Chaotix on the go, you're out of luck, my friend.

Master System - Gearoid (free )
Gearoid emulates both the Master System and Game Gear in the same app, and accepts ROMs from either console. It also has a fancy Sonic The Hedgehog icon for your app library.

As you've come to expect from the "oid" emulator clan, it has save states, fast forward to zip through boring bits, and intense virtual and physical controller customisation.

Must-play games: Phantasy Star, Wonder Boy in Monster Land, Fantasy Zone.

Game Gear - Gearoid (free )
The Game Gear shares an emulator with the Master System. See above for more details.

Must-play games: Columns, Sonic Chaos, Shining Force: Sword of Hayja.

Mega Drive / Genesis - Gensoid (free )
Sega does what Nintendon't. Or so the '90s advertising campaign would have us believe. But, in the world of Android emulation, the two consoles are almost exact equals.

Like Snesoid, this Mega Drive emulator has cheats, save states, fast forward, wireless multiplayer, and the ability to tweak the controls to your heart's desire.

Must-play games: Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage 2.

Sega CD - MD.emu (£3.49 )
MD.emu has always been a competent rival to the free Gensoid. It's got high performance and compatibility with most games, and it has support for on-screen controls, physical buttons and all manner of Bluetooth devices (including the Nintendo Wii remote).

But in the latest update, which was released in April 2012, it finally justified that price tag. The app now emulates Sega CD games (in ISO or BIN file format). It's still in beta - so CUE files and CDDA are not yet supported - but it runs a lot of CD games. Even Virtua Racing (thanks to SVP chip support).

Must-play games: Sonic CD, Virtua Racing, Batman Returns

Saturn - Yabause (free )
Like the Nintendo DS emulator above, this Saturn app is still a work in progress. Sega's penultimate system is notoriously difficult to emulate, so don't expect silky smooth performance any time soon.

Or simple installation, for that matter. This app requires a huge setup process with extra downloads and tweaks. Sorry, guys, we didn't bother to make that tremendous effort. No one needs to play NiGHTS into Dreams THAT much.

Atari
Only one Atari console has had an Android emulator developed for it: the iconic wood-trim 2600. The 5200 and 7800 haven't felt the emulation love yet, and there aren't any emulators available for the Jaguar and Lynx, either. Boooo.

Atari 2600 - Ataroid (free )
It's nice when an emulator goes the extra mile to recreate the original console experience. On that note, Ataroid lets you map the 2600's iconic switches to buttons or keys on your phone.

Otherwise, this is a standard emulator. It has lots of audio and video tweaks, customisable controls, (including Xperia Play and Bluetooth devices), and save states.

Must-play games: Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Pitfall.

Other consoles
There are a few heavy hitters here, including the Neo Geo Pocket Color and the trusty PSone. If you were hoping to play 3DO or Philips CD-I games on the go, then (a) what is wrong with you?, and (b) sorry, no dice

Neo Geo Pocket Color - NGP.emu (£3.49 )
SNK's clicky-stick handheld didn't do well at retail, and calling its software library "slim" would be the understatement of the year. But, it did carry some truly great fighters and cut-down arcade games in its short life.

NGP.emu (untested) has save states, support for Bluetooth controllers and hardware buttons, and PSG sound support. Sadly, it doesn't replicate the NGPC's built-in horoscope reader.

Must-play games: Metal Slug: First Mission, Sonic Pocket Adventure, Capcom vs SNK: Card Fighters Clash.

PSone - FPse for Android (£2.52 )
The PSone may be a good 17 years old, but it's still a 3D system. Just don't expect every game to work perfectly - especially on older Androids. If you've got a modern 'droid phone, though, read on.

FPse requires a little setup, but the extra effort gives you lots of options for customisation, force feedback, analog sticks, and even Guncon emulation. It supports the Xperia Play and Bluetooth devices, too.

The app supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf, and .Z disc image formats.

Psx4droid is supposed to be a good alternative, but it seems like it has been abandoned. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a reputable place to download it.

Must-play games: Final Fantasy VII, WipEout 3, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by seunallday: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Temple run....shikena
Re: Essential Android Apps! by diane21: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2012
Nowadays smart vendors and consumers are able to Track buying and make Rewards without any bother by using Proximiant app at their smart phones, me also. During Proximiant app we can get a digital copy of our receipt just on the spot of sale by tapping our phone on a Proximiant transceiver at the store.

ANDROID users can download this amazing app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.proximiant.receipts

iPhone and iPad users can download this amazing app from iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digital-receipts/id458757546?mt=8
Re: Essential Android Apps! by brianromel(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sorry is that mario 64 on that pick,what ram size is your table or phone.

My apps

Spb 3d shell a 3D home screen app.

Zedge for ringtones,wallpapers and themes

Seemic for twitter facebook and google + in one app.

Ireader for mobi books.

Kjv tercarta a bible that read to you.

Dolphin HD and ucbrowse for voice searchs.

Overskreen browser works like a windows screens you can minimise and maximise over other apps.

Whatsapp

Yahoo messenger with voice and video addon, to make voice ad videp calls between android and yahoo.

Imo Chat foe voice chat on facebook.

Camera 360 ulimate,picart,picsay,pixil-o-mate for real pic workings. and camera.

Touchpal keypad

Prince of persia altair chronicles.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Ozegbe(m): 4:29am On Jul 30, 2012
all these android apps do they work on both the phone and tablet? or are there different version to use when downloading for ur tablet or phone.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2012
brianromel: Sorry is that mario 64 on that pick,what ram size is your table or phone.

Indeed that's Mario 64.
RAM size is 1gb with a 32gb memory card. Phone was Desire HD.

Ozegbe: all these android apps do they work on both the phone and tablet? or are there different version to use when downloading for ur tablet or phone.
Most should work seamlessly on both tablets and phones. However once in a while, there might be the odd few issues with incompatible apps due to fragmentation. As long as you download from Google play, you'll always be presented with the one suited to your device.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by brianromel(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
What nintendo 64 emulator are you using on your phone. And will the normal 64 roms work on it,or would i need to find roms that work for android. Check out aero assault and perfect dark. let me know if they work foryou.

Also checkout andropalace via google search. Thats were i get my games from.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2012
N64oid and Mupen64 are meant to be the best out there. I'm using the former. Runs almost all roms you throw at them.
Imma download and upload screenshots of those games later.

brianromel: What nintendo 64 emulator are you using on your phone. And will the normal 64 roms work on it...

Also checkout andropalace via google search. Thats were i get my games from.
There are places far better than that andropalace you mentioned.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by MuyiGL: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Juice Defender (plus or ultimate) the ultimate battery and data saving app on android.

Moon+ Reader. The best eReader ever!

ADW Launcher and Launcher Pro. The best alternatives for your native homescreen launcher
Re: Essential Android Apps! by MuyiGL: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ozegbe: all these android apps do they work on both the phone and tablet? or are there different version to use when downloading for ur tablet or phone.

You will only see Apps that are compatible with your phone whenever you browse the market. So don't bother, just search. If you see it, you can use it
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ossai famous: well I used to have lot of music player but on getting POWERAMP I deleted the others

DROIDWALL is the best for controlling data
the Adobes .... flash player and reader are cool
then there is smart office lite can read anything .... Pdf, word etc , makes u wanna uninstall ur adobe reader
OFFLINE DICTIONARIES IS SUPER <<<u cam ve several dictionaries in 1 app
fx photo editor
[tape a talk] to record that voice runs even in background
then virtual SECRETARY to record ur calls.......................................

u need the apk just type ur mail >>> free OOO

PowerAmp is so good that I gladly paid for it. Mine has Dolby mobile and SRS 5.1 HD cos its HTC. The 10 band variable equalizer and presets is also amazing. I had to upgrade my stock earphones to a JVC Xtreme Xplosive in-ear headphones to bring out its full power.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
my cousion uses viber and tango to call on iphone for free even internationally. Dont android apps have these for free and can be used on naija networks? Just asking cos i want to buy android phones this wk and awuf no they run belle
Re: Essential Android Apps! by SirKay3(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Viber and Tango works on android phones too.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
will save this page until i gat my samsung android
Re: Essential Android Apps! by wandeay: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
I currently use symbian fone, but now you are making me love android, planning to get one

2 Likes

Re: Essential Android Apps! by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
If your into e-books then add "FBreader" definitely can't do without this app on my tablet!
Re: Essential Android Apps! by babseg(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
This is another great app

Hide text/call logs - purse

when installed it will hide all text msg and call history of the contact you have selected to hide. No one can access it unless they have a password and the icon is like a purse for shopping. it can also block calls and only allow text msg. you can even change the icon.

Good app for girls with more than one Bfs grin
Re: Essential Android Apps! by babseg(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
4bobo: my cousion uses viber and tango to call on iphone for free even internationally. Dont android apps have these for free and can be used on naija networks? Just asking cos i want to buy android phones this wk and awuf no they run belle

There is viper app in android market and tango video calls. These two apps works like skype

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Games: Fruit Ninja (android), Fruit Frenzy(Apple OS), Angry Birds (The only game i play)
Photo editing Apps: Instagram, Picsart, Photoshop pro.
Utility: Blackmarket Alpha (paid apps in Google play, get them for free with this app), BusyBox, SuperUser. FYI only fot Rooted Phones.

Give ur phone style and swag: all free: Angry Birds, Olivetree Bible reader, Fruit Ninja, Dropbox, Facebook, Flashlight(use ur phone's led cam light for torch in case NEPA do their job grin grin grin.)Fontomizer SP, iHeartRadio, TuneinRadio, Instagram, News & Weather (not for Naija anyways but very useful to me here), PicsArt, PicSpeed HD wallpapers, Googleplay, Sense Analog Cutomize and Maximize ur Digital Clock, Skype, Gtalk, WellsFargo Bank App grin grin grin apps from my phone, WhatsApp I run from BBM to this app (very Great), Write and go, Google Voice Search(if ur ascent strong, no use am oooo, before phone begin hurt your feelings grin grin grin grin)....more apps will be posted

FY...All the above mentioned apps are installed and working perfectly with my AT&T ROOTED Samsung Infuse 4G running Gingerbread!!! So please try and know ur OS, and what app is compatible.. My Naija people i hail ona!!! wink
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Can't believe no one's mentioned "XBMC" android.

You guys are so late....
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
list of good games i have on my tablet
1. Amazing Alex - from the makers of angry birds.
2. blood and glory - bring out the animal in you.
3. Block Story - if you like minecraft, you would love this
4. Cross country tennis - its okay
5. Final strike 3d - nice copper game
6. killer bean unleashed - he's weapons are wonderful
7. Istunt - gravity doesn't work in this game
8. SONIC 4 - SE-GA
9. Critical strike portable - just like multiplayer halo
10. Final Fantasy 3 - need i say more
11. Inotia 4 - just gets better and better
12. Highborn - very funny storyline
13. PES 2012 - never leave home without it.
14. Street fighter 4
15. Iron wars
16. Earth and legend - personally i prefer crusade of destiny
17. Mini squadron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Nokia Set To Release Nokia C9. checkout the proposed specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.