Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

“men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) (7952 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

“men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by hubs: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Southafrican woman, Lerato Pitso, spoke on how she has been suffering from online bullying because of her big butt.
According to Lerato who is 50years old, wherever she goes, she becomes a laughing stock and is unable to find a serious relationship because men just want to have s*x with her, she lamented.
“At one stage,I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like am not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me, they don’t love me” see more photos >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/men-only-want-to-sleep-with-me-woman.html

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by orobs93(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Sleep with u how..u mean u cover the whole bed and no space for the men to lie on..
OK get a bigger foam family size..may be it will contain u guys

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by donTbone(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Behira(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2015
I feel so hurt for her, i understand exactly wat she is goin tru cry

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Eyyah! I feel for her sha. cool
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Basildvalour(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015

That thing go cover bed space na
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by hob(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2015
is she the only one with big butt

men want to sleep wt anything that is round nd oval
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by obontami: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Her ass is outta shape

Not attractive at all

check out these sexy asses on google

Matilda hipsy

Corazon kwamboka

Tiffany Maiyon

Peace hyde

TattedUpHolly

Patricia washington

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Sunexy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Behira:
Babe, u dnt understand shiiit at all abt her...is ur butt quarter of dat??

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by PunterTim(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunexy:
Babe, u dnt understand shiiit at all abt her...is ur butt quarter of dat?? angry
She Stil Has A Nice Butt,Actually D Perfect 1
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Only ass whipped fellows wld do dat
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
take advantage of what you have to get what you want

Fuckkk Love
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by djlawex02(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
who no like better thing... me self like am
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by dmola(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
as I like chubby /thick babe reach D's one pass me
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by princemmab(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Behira:

You understand? What you own deformity?
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Behira(f): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
princemmab:

You understand? What you own deformity?
i mustnt be deformed to feel her pain. It is very normal to feel the pain of others even witout bn in her shoe
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Davidovinci(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2015

[/b not all men wants to sleep with her. I don't even find her attractive

[b]

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by mrpatozky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunterTim:
She Stil Has A Nice Butt,Actually D Perfect 1
Which kind perfect... . Boys can whyne o... Babe no mind am abeg... Keep squatting hard
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by mrpatozky(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Observe how a man squeeze pure water water before giving him thy breasts...
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:

That thing go cover bed space na
Na this Type FLAVOUR NABANIA dey like.

This Type has Ears like MICKEY MOUSE

Na him spec.. .
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Basildvalour(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Na this Type FLAVOUR NABANIA dey like.
Na him spec.. .
Dis one go just grind flavour into Onga powder grin
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Men are not smiling cheesy grin
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by ShakurM(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Behira:
men only wants to sleep with you too

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
uhhh......i so sorry for her....blessed with such a behind...me love her long time!!.... kiss kiss kiss

pahh..she will find her man one day...she just have to be wise...and stop acting like a small girl......

Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
How can you understand when you have not been in her shoes undecided.
Behira:
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Na life u dey see maami....

Move on!

Let them Bleep u, she make sure u born pikin.....
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
embarassed
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by widowhusband: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
where are all those LOOSE 100 POUNDS IN 2 WKS pills when pple like this need them, at least one can test an see. If she can loose some weight ...
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by abiambo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Name of this butt is Alampasu... Omo see size shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “men Only Want To Sleep With Me”, Woman With Massive Butt Laments (photos) by 7footre(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Her problem is behind her......... literally

Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges / 9 Signs The Kardashians Have Slowly Taken Over The World / "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos.