Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China (5603 Views)

CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers / Shoptomydoor: My Bad Experience CAVEAT EMPTOR / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello omisakint ,

Can we have your order number so we can look into this please.

omisakint:

i am starting to to regret shipping with you guys// ,, my sis sent me a some packages clothes, shoes and her used apple tablet... the one she has been using for over 4 years .. the shipment cost was high cause of the value of naira.. i humbly requested that the apple tabelt be remove from my shipment and i willl have to pay for the shipment of the clothes first and later pay for the ipad to be sent out.. but to my gretaest my request was granted and i was told to provide evidence of payment before they ship it out. eveidence of payment on an ipad of 4 years ?/ i called my sis and she was disapponted in my choice of shippong company when she could have pay more lesss to send it to me through fedex or dhl... kindly help fix this issue as i have no means of getting the invoice
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Hannaspirit: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
R u guys still in biz?? You don’t pick calls, u don’t reply whatsapp messages.
I ordered for stuffs since last year, due to your negligence, my wallets got missing. I was asked to pay extra and I did but yet, up till now, no wallets, no update. The whole transaction is almost going on 8months!!! Biko return my money if you can’t ship two wallets pere.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by gabng(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2018
What is the cost to get this item here in Nigeria.

Book has already been bought by an acquaintance.

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Blakjewelry(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
shoptomydoor:
Hello Ojialo,

Can we know what issues you are having? Send us a detailed email or provide us with your order/unit number so we can look into your account.

Thank you.

please I have an issue with my package that is in your warehouse before I write some nasty review about you guys. I bought some items in the use its just six pieces of hair wig which is just 5.5lbs and and you guys are using a chargeable weight of 24 plus for package that is very collapsible. a measurement of 20*17*10 inch can hold twice the product, I have contacted you guys and I am getting the response that it cannot be readjusted. hmmm no be today we dey buy things China we don't come across such unnecessary charges. you imagine charging more than 50k for a 70k goods?
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by gbenga4sure(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
shoptomydoor:
CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners of our Snap, Share and Win Contest!

First place winner: Hauwa Hassan
Second place winner: Emmanuel
Third place winne: Felix Emnas

We appreciate your paticipation.
Shoptomydoor truly appreciates your patronage. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.
Look out for more promos coming soon.
Pls how do I complete my registration as I can only give an address in akure in Ondo state,while I don't stay in akure
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by phunkypalace(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2019
@shop2mydoor SCAM is not when internet fraudsters try to rip off people of their hard earned money alone but also when your company wants me to ship out items from the old warehouse and new warehouse separately when the items can still be consolidated in the new warehouse.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by synaptium: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
@shop2mydoor @shop2mydoor has damaged my business reputation and i am going to spread this word on social media!
Over 8 items sent to you guys received by one ABdul and yet you guys wont ship to me or update the package in your warehouse!!!!!
You guys are a huge dissapointment!
My phone is 08068354455

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Seems Mmm United Has Crashed Guys Please Confirm! / $5,000 Worth Of Itunes Gift Cards � � Needed / Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.