Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China (5573 Views)

CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers / Shoptomydoor: My Bad Experience CAVEAT EMPTOR / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hi Denn,

We appreciate your business with us. However, we would like to address the issues you seem to be having here. Shipping cost is calculated based on the chargeable weight, which is either of the higher between the dimensional weight and the actual weight of the package.
In future, you can always check your estimated shipping cost by using our get a quote tool on our homepage.Our customer service representative will contact you as well on this.

For further enquiries you can call us on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Denn:
dear shoptomydoor

i have commended you in the past but i think i must now withdraw the commendation.

you are illogically expensive.

how will a few auto parts that cost less than 200usd be shipped to lagos at the same almost 200usd!

light weight items, keys, lights, thermostat, bushings etc.

please i cannot pay such a ridiculous amount as shipping.

kindly revert urgently

Shipment:#98951
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Denn(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Denn,

We appreciate your business with us. However, we would like to address the issues you seem to be having here. Shipping cost is calculated based on the chargeable weight, which is either of the higher between the dimensional weight and the actual weight of the package.
In future, you can always check your estimated shipping cost by using our get a quote tool on our homepage.Our customer service representative will contact you as well on this.

For further enquiries you can call us on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

I fully understand the nature of dimensional weight and chargeable weight.

However, how do you explain FEDEX shipping the same goods and stating the weight was 16 pounds only for you to state that the weight is 19 pounds....actual to actual?

You went further to increase chargeable weight to 22 pounds for items that have a higher weight to volume ratio than light fluffy items.

In addition, total cost of items was less than 200 USD but you stated them to be 225 USD. You only corected this anomaly after my first complaint.

I spoke with your contact person and I informed her that I would weigh the goods myself when they arrive and would post the video and details on the world wide web for everyone to see.

Let's leave English for practical.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by CaptPlanet(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello. How much will it cost me to ship a 3kg laptop from Australia to Nigeria and how long will it take?
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Hi Denn,

Provide us with your details.
Thank you.

Denn:

I fully understand the nature of dimensional weight and chargeable weight.

However, how do you explain FEDEX shipping the same goods and stating the weight was 16 pounds only for you to state that the weight is 19 pounds....actual to actual?

You went further to increase chargeable weight to 22 pounds for items that have a higher weight to volume ratio than light fluffy items.

In addition, total cost of items was less than 200 USD but you stated them to be 225 USD. You only corected this anomaly after my first complaint.

I spoke with your contact person and I informed her that I would weigh the goods myself when they arrive and would post the video and details on the world wide web for everyone to see.

Let's leave English for practical.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by MrOrioye(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2606470/shopping-experience-shoptomydoor

Was scrolling through and saw that i actually created the trend above to promote you as long as you were able to deliver. All you needed was keep up with the good work and watch how "users testimonies" do the rest. I keep my fingers crossed and see how further awkward my shipment #92379 goes.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by xtremeidea(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Hello Shoptomydoor,

This is totally unacceptable!

I placed and paid for an order (Order #91191 & #91192) since April 7, 2016 and I was told that the delivery date for my item via ocean ship was June 16, 2016.

Today is June 21, 2016, and I have not received my item let alone track it!!! This is not acceptable.

The content of the shipment is baby food and I ordered this over 2 months ago. Wouldn’t the baby have outgrown the meal before it gets here??

The items don’t even belong to me and I don’t even know how to explain to the owner of the item that the products have not been shipped!

It’s totally unfair. I must confess your services are becoming undependable and I am very disappointed.

Can you please tell me when I am likely to get my item or where the item is at the moment?

It’s really sad!
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Your shipments with the orders you quoted are in transit to Nigeria and you can track with the order numbers for the tracking details with maerskline.

However we were unable to provide details because the tracking details from the shipping line was not provided. We will also communicate further updates to you once available.

Also, these shipments are ocean shipments and as such we are to have a full container before shipping out. We appreciate your patience.

xtremeidea:
Hello Shoptomydoor,

This is totally unacceptable!

I placed and paid for an order (Order #91191 & #91192) since April 7, 2016 and I was told that the delivery date for my item via ocean ship was June 16, 2016.

Today is June 21, 2016, and I have not received my item let alone track it!!! This is not acceptable.

The content of the shipment is baby food and I ordered this over 2 months ago. Wouldn’t the baby have outgrown the meal before it gets here??

The items don’t even belong to me and I don’t even know how to explain to the owner of the item that the products have not been shipped!

It’s totally unfair. I must confess your services are becoming undependable and I am very disappointed.

Can you please tell me when I am likely to get my item or where the item is at the moment?

It’s really sad!

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by iamVirus(m): 2:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Please, how much will it cost to deliver a letter to me here?
Just a mere letter!

shoptomydoor
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Hi, Iamvirus(m),

In response to your request please note we scan Google adsense letters we receive on behalf of our customers at $10 from either the USA or UK warehouse and you will be notified once we receive your letter.

However, if the letter expected is not your google adsense mail you will be charged based on the chargeable weight of the package.

Please provide us with your details so we can send you a detailed mail on how to use your warehouse to request for the service.
Thank You
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Hi, Iamvirus(m),

In response to your request please note we scan Google adsense letters we receive on behalf of our customers at $10 from either the USA or UK warehouse and you will be notified once we receive your letter.

However, if the letter expected is not your google adsense mail you will be charged based on the chargeable weight of the package.

Please provide us with your details so we can send you a detailed mail on how to use your warehouse to request for the service.
Thank You

iamVirus:
Please, how much will it cost to deliver a letter to me here?
Just a mere letter!

shoptomydoor
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by iamVirus(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi, Iamvirus(m),

Thank You

Did I enter the address corectly?
Is it in Texas?
Screenshot below

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2016
The address is correct as the state is Texas but the name should be the same as your registered name on shoptomydoor.com which is meant to reflect the full name of the initial D.
Kindly correct this so that we can easily identify and update your package when received.
iamVirus:

Did I enter the address corectly?
Is it in Texas?
Screenshot below
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Cvesta(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
What is the cost of shipping a laptop of 3kg with a value of 300 dollars to Nigeria from Houston? What is your nairà to dollar exchange rate ?
@Shoptomydoor
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello Cvesta,

We appreciate your interest in using our shipping services, to shipa laptop from USA to Nigeria it will cost you $50.90 using our standard shipping option (6 - 11 business days).
For further enqiries call 0700 800 8000 or email us via contact@shoptomydoor.com.
Thank you.

Cvesta:
What is the cost of shipping a laptop of 3kg with a value of 300 dollars to Nigeria from Houston? What is your nairà to dollar exchange rate ?
@Shoptomydoor
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by omisakint: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hello Cvesta,

We appreciate your interest in using our shipping services, to shipa laptop from USA to Nigeria it will cost you $50.90 using our standard shipping option (6 - 11 business days).
For further enqiries call 0700 800 8000 or email us via contact@shoptomydoor.com.
Thank you.

Good morning, I sent a package from amarillo Texas to my unit in Houston. It to be delivered by Monday. Is there anything I need to do on the website before the delivery of my package? Pls reply urgently. This my first time of using it

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by blazer234: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016
How much is your shipping.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by blazer234: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2016
And yet more money
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by omisakint: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hello Cvesta,

Thank you.

i am starting to to regret shipping with you guys// ,, my sis sent me a some packages clothes, shoes and her used apple tablet... the one she has been using for over 4 years .. the shipment cost was high cause of the value of naira.. i humbly requested that the apple tabelt be remove from my shipment and i willl have to pay for the shipment of the clothes first and later pay for the ipad to be sent out.. but to my gretaest my request was granted and i was told to provide evidence of payment before they ship it out. eveidence of payment on an ipad of 4 years ?/ i called my sis and she was disapponted in my choice of shippong company when she could have pay more lesss to send it to me through fedex or dhl... kindly help fix this issue as i have no means of getting the invoice
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Cvesta(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
omisakint:

i am starting to to regret shipping with you guys// ,, my sis sent me a some packages clothes, shoes and her used apple tablet... the one she has been using for over 4 years .. the shipment cost was high cause of the value of naira.. i humbly requested that the apple tabelt be remove from my shipment and i willl have to pay for the shipment of the clothes first and later pay for the ipad to be sent out.. but to my gretaest my request was granted and i was told to provide evidence of payment before they ship it out. eveidence of payment on an ipad of 4 years ?/ i called my sis and she was disapponted in my choice of shippong company when she could have pay more lesss to send it to me through fedex or dhl... kindly help fix this issue as i have no means of getting the invoice
You are Quoting the wrong guy man
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by blackedwin: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2016
Hello, I have a 55" smart tv to ship from Houston to port harcourt.
The said item is an EBay auction won item for $230.what's the shipping cost.

Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by akinswaggs(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
shoptomydoor does this thread still work?
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by akinswaggs(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
bimppyola:

Also tried them.

They would deliver but they are really expensive

How long did it take to get to you after payments?
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by bimppyola: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
akinswaggs:

How long did it take to get to you after payments?

Not long

Lets say within a week you get your package
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by akinswaggs(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2017
bimppyola:

Not long

Lets say within a week you get your package

Okay then, My payment was processed on the 27th.. So id be hoping to get it this Wk
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by Tykoon: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Shoptomydoor.com want to shop me into frustration, imagine they billing me, over $350 for two used laptops I bought on ebay for $150, please you guys should return the laptops back to the sellers, I will pay for the return shipping
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by linuxtech2: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
I cant access my account again, Please kindly help me look into it and I sent a message to that effect
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by tstx(m): 2:24am On Jan 26, 2018
shoptomydoor:
CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners of our Snap, Share and Win Contest!

First place winner: Hauwa Hassan
Second place winner: Emmanuel
Third place winne: Felix Emnas

We appreciate your paticipation.
Shoptomydoor truly appreciates your patronage. Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.
Look out for more promos coming soon.
just wondering..........Can i use your services to receive my google adsense pin?
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by egheneezekielsu: 5:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you still doing your business the old way? or taking the massive opportunity of the internet? Does at least 1000 people visit your business or office in a day?If not then, you are still doing your business the old way. And dont expect a better result that the old way.You have an opportunity to open your business doors to more than 1000 customers on daily basis by giving your business a beautiful, colorful and a profound WEBSITE.
Call us Whatsapp now..... 08037205687
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
tstx:
just wondering..........Can i use your services to receive my google adsense pin?

Yes you can. We will scan and send to your email once we receive it and you make payment.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
linuxtech2:
I cant access my account again, Please kindly help me look into it and I sent a message to that effect

Please send an email to contact@shoptomydoor.com to have one of our representatives help you out.
Re: Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China by shoptomydoor: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tykoon:
Shoptomydoor.com want to shop me into frustration, imagine they billing me, over $350 for two used laptops I bought on ebay for $150, please you guys should return the laptops back to the sellers, I will pay for the return shipping

Can we have your unit or order number so we can look into this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Nigeria Beats The Odds / How To Make #3125 Daily On Insme / Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.