Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees (30039 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by ogmaskman: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Enahi:
So Ameachi was born 27th of May, just like me. Anyway that won't change my opinion about him, I dislike him.

27th May is chikdrens day, hope it has nothing to do with This childish post of Urs.
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by gabazin080(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
lapazi:

cry me a river!
you are a big f0ol and a coward
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by wtfCode: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
na fire go thunder all of them!!
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Dumkele1: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
gabazin080:
No under 40's on the list and they say we are the leaders of tomorrow. Who is fooling who

Ehen na... We are the leaders of tomorrow.. They are the leaders of today... Hahaha
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Adaezeagu(f): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
See dem
Okongwu's
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by verycheese: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Enahi:
So Ameachi was born 27th of May, just like me. Anyway that won't change my opinion about him, I dislike him.
my dear, based on your position in life right now, what you feel about amaechi is inconsequential. U are not relevant in the scheme of anything as of today. But of course, in your family, maybe.
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by dimjo: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
tongue
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Enahi(f): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
@verycheese

Eish so Nigerians like you still exist. You see that's the problem we have in this Country, its because people like you feel you are irrelevant in Nigerian Politics that's the reason why our Politicians keeps misbehaving. Wakeup please, Citizens comes first in Politics of Other Countries.

With your type of mentality Nigeria has got a long way to go. I think some of you need a brain repair.
Politicians steal and misbehave because of people like you.
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Okeycima: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Also add their religion
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by stuff46(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
orunto27:
where is SirikaHadi from?
Katsina
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by riczy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
audu ogbeh no get profile?
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by riczy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
mr body language,c urself!
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by TENHEU22(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op Solomon Dalung is from Plateau state not Taraba.
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by nazilee: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees by Rosejefrey(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
thank u my brother.the youth of today will do worse if given opportunity, I still prefer dis old men to be there,they have worked so hard to get to where dey re today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Fayemi's Posters Flood Ekiti Streets / Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos) / “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.