Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (40963 Views)

NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by kennyman2000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay ooo
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by GudluckIBB(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
At times I don't trust simon kolawole and his cable news medium.
Anyway we are watching.
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by lionel4mercy: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I knew this appointment was a mistake on Buhari's part. He is about to correct this mistake by appointing a northerner to head the agency. NNPC, Military are too strategic for someone like Buhari to leave to the south. The Kachukwus appointment was just made hurriedly to douse tensions of lopsided appointments.

You are too wise my brotherly.. we leave the mata for mataias..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by menix(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hahahahahaha..

I Just dey laugh like gringori oo!!!

The young man is being kicked out cous a fellow Fulani man must be there..

Buhari I hail u ooo..
Make u do quick sell Nigeria give Saudi Arabia..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Pidggin(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Northern warrior grin grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Sweetyie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
damton:
speculation everywhere. Perhaps the president has no reason to do so. until it comes from the right source, it remains a rumour.
I hope so oh
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by lilbazy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
loupahmed25:

Am tired of seeing this picture...pls can you stop posting it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Stolen: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari is hoping to make Kachikwu minister of state for petroleum resources while heading the ministry by himself. [/size]

This particularly got me laughing.

I smell corruption.

Buhari want to loot but it will be on Kachikwu name who is the officially known Minister of State for Petroleum.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by tonychristopher: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just because he is Igbo ....
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
The news looked like cock and bull story and I went straight to the source after three or four lines. But seeing it's from The Cable, I believed it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Make him a junior minister and put a northerner in charge of south south oil.

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by tinsel: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
So GED of NNPC and a minister overseeing same NNPC which one is bigger. Anyway, the cable part of thisday so I am not suprised

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by HzRF(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Another rubbish news from PDP. Ibe Kachikwu is doing a great job already and he can only be promoted as an encouragement to do more in a broader capacity.

Before his appointment, we were entertained with news of how PMB has positioned the north to take over NNPC. Now that it is sure that Kachikwu is moving up to become a minister, they have started another series of media propaganda on how PMB and the north is planning to take over NNPC.

It is the presidents prerogative to appoint ANY NIGERIAN he feels will do a good job as NNPC GMD in accordance with relevant laws. You people should stop all this nonsense conspiracy theory of how a certain geo political zone is planning to take over NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
When he started going out on dates and parties only with his second wife, some of us warned him about the anger of the first wife, now look at him

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by RaptorX: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Another rubbish news from PDP. Ibe Kachikwu is doing a great job already and he can only be promoted as an encouragement to do more in a broader capacity.

Before his appointment, we were entertained with news of how PMB has positioned the north to take over NNPC. Now that it is sure that Kachikwu is moving up to become a minister, they have started another series of media propaganda on how PMB and the north is planning to take over NNPC.

It is the presidents prerogative to appoint ANY NIGERIAN he feels will do a good job as NNPC GMD in accordance with relevant laws. You people should stop all this nonsense conspiracy theory of how a certain geo political zone is planning to take over NNPC.
You want to compare a figure head minister of state who is nothing but an errand boy, to a substantive GMD of NNPC? I just hope this news is not true, if it's true then the allegations of Buhari being a bigot and pursuing a northern agenda is confirmed once more.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:

What exactly is a minister of state??
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:

What exactly does a minister of state do??

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Eruditor: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wanna bet Ibe Kachikwu will maintain 2 positions as the Minister of Petroleum resources (state) and the GMD of NNPC?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Kulas: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
D dullard that has vowed to marginalize igbos was called by his fellow Northern cabals and blamed him on whether he has forgotten that d name "Kachikwu" is igbo and that he made a mistake given him such a post.D dullard now came back to his senses and say yes it is true oo,I will revert it n give to my Northern brother.Let him keep on sidelining igbos,confused Dullard cattle man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by SmartMugu: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm sure the next GMD is me. No two ways about it. grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Heffalump(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I knew this appointment was a mistake on Buhari's part. He is about to correct this mistake by appointing a northerner to head the agency. NNPC, Military are too strategic for someone like Buhari to leave to the south. The Kachukwus appointment was just made hurriedly to douse tensions of lopsided appointments.

GMD, NNPC or Minister of Petroleum Resources, which one is higher? The guy needs to move up bc he too good. We like twisting things in this country too much. Nigerians, I hail una......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by gabicon: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm of the opinion that ministers of petroleum is a higher position than GMD NNPC. Both are political positions and can change overnight. If PMB was trying to clip kachikwu's wings it would be foolish to make him oversea the complete oil industry as compared to nnpc alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by alexlee50: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aboki una sabi politics, I raise yansh for una

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nkuruzinza: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:

promoted to be minister of what? state for petroleum then buhari will apoint the new Gmd of nnpc north abi wake up bro

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-buhari-to-name-new-gmd-for-nnpc

I've always known he will still remove kaichukwu from that seat. He just wanted to do gara gara as if he's not marginalizing the igbos ... We that know buhari expect nothing from him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Forwetinnah: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oh please this senile man, just announce your wife's name already. Afterall Aisha is the De-facto head of NNPC ALREADY. Stop phooling the phoools who fell for your scam. .you've phooled them enough!!
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Emmalaw10:
There is a new betting site. Register through this link and get free money to bet.. http://www.wasere.com/freebet/07032564035

Free money?
Free money?
Free money you say?

I'm sorry; there's nothing like free money, even in Freetown!
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:

Another s waste slave speaking

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by lordkay10(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
loupahmed25:

You dont ever contribute anything besides posting this picture everyday, how old are you?
Re: Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu by okpurukata(f): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Too early for this kind of news. How many months? Why not give the Ibe guy a free hand to sanitize NNPC for you. It's becoming clearer by the day. There nothing like CHANGE after all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja / Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.