Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji (41972 Views)

Ann Nnaji Is Dead. Senator Gilbert Nnaji's Wife Dies In A Foreign Hospital / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Sekibo, Other PDP Lawmakers / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Egyegbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMbaM:

Please pardon the old security man Chukwudi, Imo state must be in the North West.
Olodo like you...Imo state is located in South west.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
So does it mean Nnamani will now be the minority leader and not Akpabio of PDP?

Kids everywhere
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by PROPHETmichael: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
murphyibiam15:

Nnamani is in PDC and not PDP....so no link what u think

I never said he was in PDP.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by MrMbaM: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
akthedream:

Olodo like you...Imo state is located in South west.

Buhahaha No vex jare, It was formerly in North East and now South West. Thanks for the correction cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by StepTwo: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

It's called MINORITY meaning anyone who is the least represented in numbers and PDC is automatically the minority in the house.

Case study is Ebonyi state house of assembly where Labour Party is the minority with one member Ms. Nde Nwachi and she was automatically the minority leader.

He will lead PDP members except politics is played.

maybe in the case of Ebonyi state, the rest of the law makers are from the same polity party. so there's no way they can be majority and minority at d same time.

but in the case of the National Assembly, we have one senator from the Labour Party, but PDP still holds the Minority leader position.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMbaM:

Buhahaha No vex jare, It was formerly in North East and now South West. Thanks for the correction cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pa chukwudi na big clown..lol

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by lastpage: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ciscogod:
Lets watch.

They will blame tinubu and APC for the seat

Is that the same man who was Minister for Power during Privatisation Of NEPA?

Okay, now l know that he was not loved that much since Power was almost not available during his tenure!

This is #SaiBaba, APC and Tinubu's work!
We no go gree!
grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by alexlee50: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ciscogod:
Lets watch.

no worry yourself, no one will blame APC.PDC, APGA are all PDP
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by morbeta(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
deadZONE:
lol.........

i remember one yoo
back in the days of vikings**

about the tribunal grin grin grin

Rugged your!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by morbeta(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
deadZONE:
lol.........

i remember one yoo
back in the days of vikings**

about the tribunal grin grin grin

Sail on Aro
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by morbeta(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunmsg:

Who cares about a senator where there is a sitting APC state governor in Imo.

Watch as Nnamani decamps to APC after he officially takes his seat from the thieving PDP senator in the senate.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by frankyychiji(f): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Realgana:
In wailing Igbos voice TINUBU IS INVOLVED.
Abeg bros Na who be Tinubu? We don't know him here in Spain.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by omoakin111: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tribunal sack this, Tribunal Sack that... WHAT did JEGA do to deserve award from the American embassy. if more than 50% of the candidates he issued certificate of return have been found to have committed electoral malpractices.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by jagorinho: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
thank God 4 ds man . while i was serving in enegu, i was going to holy ghost to buy some stuffs when i saw ds huge crowd, when i moved closer i saw nnamani in a jeep with an open roof waving to his supporters, i asked d keke man whattsup, he told me dat it is an open secret dat nnamani has won d elections, i was surprised i nw asked him hw it is possible 4 anoda party to defeat pdp in enugu, d guy told me dat nnamani is loved by all bt b4 i returned back they hav declared nnaji as winner which caused a mini chaos in d city den.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Sant1m: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Hell would grow cold before an APC senator emerges in the south east!! How many APC senators does ime have?
shut up, Douglas house is Apc and next Gov, will be Apc

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by deadZONE: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
morbeta:

Sail on Aro
Samankwe to you!!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by deadZONE: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
morbeta:

Rugged your!
Beast your moral!!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Khez: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nawaoh

Pdp still they suffer o

They have lost almost all their seat o

Nnamani a notorious criminal, who even supported him to contest? Talk more of voting a cheap thief into the chambers? LORD have mercy at the kind of people we foolishly send to represent us at the senate o, abegi make they nor follow dismiss my uncle o...... I go just died cheesy
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Pn75: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
You people do not makes sense, they said NNAMANI and Nnaji should go for a rerun of elections. They never declared Nnamani winner by the way Gil NNAJI still has appeal court to prove that he won the election. And we all know appeal court is the final destination. So if Gil Nnaji wins in the appeal he still remains tribunal is a junior to appeal court. This does not mean Gil Nnaji is no more senator. He is still the seating senator so far as Nnamani was not declared winner
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Rotimi47: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ciscogod:

Imo state is located in what geo-political zone?
9ice reply. grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Uncletony(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ciscogod:

Imo state is located in what geo-political zone?

Okoro - north!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
we already knw dat long ago
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by princejayboss: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ciscogod:
Lets watch.

Is not about APC.... The fact is that every Enugu youth loves former governor Nnamani .... He is the man of the people ... Though to the youths but the nnaji family had taken much already from the government.... It's enough.... They are not the only people from their region.... I once meet the senator when he was in lower house... On one of my visit to Nigeria.... I meet him with my dad .. you can't believe that the dude can't even speak English just like the local government chairman he forcefully installed that year by name Mario
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by vicmela(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
so happy for that
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by princejayboss: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Khez:
Nawaoh

Pdp still they suffer o

They have lost almost all their seat o

Nnamani a notorious criminal, who even supported him to contest? Talk more of voting a cheap thief into the chambers? LORD have mercy at the kind of people we foolishly send to represent us at the senate o, abegi make they nor follow dismiss my uncle o...... I go just died cheesy

Don't say that in Enugu ooooo .... Youths will hack you to death oooo... Apart from Adoration ministry stuff and the mass retirement he did at the civil service... Nnamani is far better than others quote me anywhere and I will defend it

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kulas:
Hmm,i think d judiciary is doing a nice job.Four months ago,I travelled to my home state Enugu,anywhere I visited and we were dicussing last Senatoral Election in Enugu east,almost all the gyz I discussed with said that Chimaroke won d election but Gil Nnaji used Abuja connections and manipulated it,that very soon,he will lose d seat to Chimaroke.So it has come to reality.Congrats Chimaroke bui am not ue farm because of ur wicked act during ur administration as governor.
mr osun man so enugu s now ur state abi no be niger delta again continue u can't even lie cheat assss
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
jagorinho:
thank God 4 ds man . while i was serving in enegu, i was going to holy ghost to buy some stuffs when i saw ds huge crowd, when i moved closer i saw nnamani in a jeep with an open roof waving to his supporters, i asked d keke man whattsup, he told me dat it is an open secret dat nnamani has won d elections, i was surprised i nw asked him hw it is possible 4 anoda party to defeat pdp in enugu, d guy told me dat nnamani is loved by all bt b4 i returned back they hav declared nnaji as winner which caused a mini chaos in d city den.
ogun state man cheap lies kwantinue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
princejayboss:

Is not about APC.... The fact is that every Enugu youth loves former governor Nnamani .... He is the man of the people ... Though to the youths but the nnaji family had taken much already from the government.... It's enough.... They are not the only people from their region.... I once meet the senator when he was in lower house... On one of my visit to Nigeria.... I meet him with my dad .. you can't believe that the dude can't even speak English just like the local government chairman he forcefully installed that year by name Mario
can you imagine the nonsense you wrote "I once meet the senator when he was in lower house"and "I meet him with my dad" my goodness me please remove the logs in yours eyes before taking off the ones in another man's eyes still you re yoruba no doubt about it hhahahhahahahahha that country you are in needs to send you packing you are a disgrace to mankind
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by ElCapone(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ciscogod:

I answered your question when u said APC is not present in south-east.

Even if they can't get a senator from the zone they already had a governor, who govern the state.
Nah true oooh, oga judas Amaechi. They call am pharaoh Ameachi self, but soon him go dance shoki on top him enemies dada!!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by LLVelly: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gbuzulu egbuzu ekenem nkanu, ebeano is the godfather of enugu politics. The most popular/influential
man there.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by jagorinho: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
ogun state man cheap lies kwantinue
i dnt need to tell u where am from cos dats none of ur buisness. i only said what i saw. i dont need to proof anytin to u but by.chance u might meet som1 dat was present in holy ghost, enugu on 30th of march 2015, 4.05 pm mayb u will understand beta or wait mayb u dont realise ur.quoting a presiding officer of the federal republic (pofr)
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji by Uniben4sure: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
H.E (Dr) Chimaroke Ogbonnaya Nnamani (MD, FACOG) won that election convincingly. I worked as adhoc staff in that election and Nwa Nnamani won in my polling unit with a wide margin. We were all surprised when Gil Nnaji was announced winner of that election.

Chima is a man of the people and should never be denied his mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.