Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. (4929 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson / Army Sentences Soldier To Death For Manslaughter, Others life imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by uzolexis(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

Just googled it and yes it doesn't condemn them to death but to 14yrs imprisonment; noted.

Yeah
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

Just googled it and yes it doesn't condemn them to death but to 14yrs imprisonment.
I wasn't an avid news reader like I am now back then in 2014 when the law was passed.

Dude its the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act 2013, so pls can u just stop talking already?? Everything uve spilled here are just inaccurate, so u mustn't comment...Just sit and read through OK? No offense meant.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by raydatluvs(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wow!!!! What can I say.... That was an unguarded comment, behaviour and more so really sickening to be proud of it. A wrong can never cancel out a wrong to make either right . what happened to allowing God be the judge of all even jess tired to bring those against him to his side not harm them.

Am def following this tread...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
raydatluvs:
Wow!!!! What can I say.... That was an unguarded comment, behaviour and more so really sickening to be proud of it. A wrong can never cancel out a wrong to make either right . what happened to allowing God be the judge of all even jess tired to bring those against him to his side not harm them.
Am def following this tread...

Because it is about a killer on the loose on Nairaland uh? well it is interesting.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheLeader:

Dude its the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act 2013, so pls can u just stop talking already?? Everything uve spilled here are just inaccurate, so u mustn't comment...Just sit and read through OK? No offense meant.

Hmmm
I made comments from half-baked information uh? well this is why politics and crime sections are not among my strong suit - I wasn't an avid news reader until recently.
I will be sure to confirm any information I am not absolutely sure of from now on.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by simplex2: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
That dude is a mental case, just like musiwa. You guys just ignore him. Or you can check his previous posts to see what I mean. If he has made 900 posts on Nairaland, 800 is curses on gays, 150 is about how big his dckk is and the remaining 50 is him claiming to be a medical/nursing student at OAU.

He once boasted of lynching some gays they caught at his community (he attached a pix of some nake.d men being paraded).
He claims to be homophobic but I believe he is a gay in the closet. You know how people hate others that have same attribute they dislike in themselves; gays reminds him of his real self that he really hates but can't help.

Just ignore the psycho, moreover, we have lots of them here in Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by goodmorning40: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
uzolexis:

R u seriously saying this So cos someone is trangender,gay or lesbian he/she can be killed unjustly n it's not a crime?? Shame on u and every other person who supports this wicked act. The right 2 life is a basic right which everyone has irrespective of their belief or sexual orientation.

I did not say anyone should die, everyone has a right to life and everyone has a right and owe it to humanity to uphold morality.
U should be behind bars until some sense enter ur head cos I can see ure a gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by simplex2: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Some of his old posts...
OkparaJesus:

This is the 2013 gay parade in streets of akwakuma and 2014 I joined in lynching a gay that died two days after so happy. Proudly homophobic.
OkparaJesus:

I joined in killing a gay in my community. If they shout cast vote of those in support of me many will be happy and the likes of you will soon be killed. Proudly homophobic

There are many more. Once you enter into a little argument with him, he starts calling you gay and all sorts. I believe he is mentally disturbed or raised by a homosexual parents or all of the above.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
simplex2:
Some of his old posts...

There are many more. Once you enter into a little argument with him, he starts calling you gay and all sorts. I believe he is mentally disturbed or raised by a homosexual parents or all of the above.

if he's really this disturbed then the more reason we need to track him down and have him locked up!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by simplex2: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joshuabase:

if he's really this disturbed then the more reason we need to track him down and have him locked up!

Trust me, that dude didnt do all those he boasts of. Peeps like him are fvcked up introverts with no social life in real life; Nairaland is the only place they feel powerful and untouchable.

But if you insist on tracking him down, then know that the only psychiatric home in the country is at yaba and its filled so filled up that no one will agree to admit him.
Just let him have his e-fun as that's the only thing that keeps the blood moving in his veins.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
He calls himself Son Of Jesus.
The other one calls himself thepeacemaker.

I'm ashamed to call myself humans like you.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by HopeAtHand: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joshuabase:
A nairalander has confessed in a comment to have lntentionally allowed a man to die while he was on duty at his hospital.

this comment was made on this thread, link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/2659273/nigerian-transgender-stephanie-rose-now/1#38902759

screenshot of the comment is also attached.

please we nairalanders need to act on this as quickly as we can in notifying the authorities, and seun needs to provide the ip of the nairaland account so it can be tracked, and this evil being arrested and jailed.

update :i've gone through his profile and i've discovered that he is proud of his actions and he clearly states that he would do it again. i've attached more screen shots in my second comment below.

this thread needs to be on the frontpage, there is a mindless killer in the guise of a nurse working in a hospital in this country.

tags: seun, ishilove, lalasticla

please move it to the front page, everyone needs to see this. i will be tweeting the attached image to the nigerian police.

Im glad you created this thread..

Matthew 11:12 "And from the days of John the Baptist till today, the Kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force" New KJV..Some christians use this scripture as their point of call..

Maybe you need to know the origin of the word Sodomy..well, google sodom and gomorrha( maybe the origin of gonorrhea?)..What did God do??..Bombed them from Heaven..

But the nurse tho, well, its left to him and God.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
About 99% of Nigerian nurses are really terrible. Esp those at Govt owned hospitals.

It's been on my mind to start a thread about a very wicked nurse I met at Ifako Ijaiye General Hospital Ogba. Lagos but I keep refraining that it's one of those things. But someone really needs to call these beasts in human skin to order.

Imagine how boastful the guy is about his actions. Someone like him would gladly let a Muslim woman in labour die with her unborn child.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Matthew 11:12 "And from the days of John the Baptist till today, the Kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force" New KJV..Some christians use this scripture as their point of call..

Maybe you need to know the origin of the word Sodomy..well, google sodom and gomorrha( maybe the origin of gonorrhea?)..What did God do??..Bombed them from Heaven..

it's not right to kill people, this is one of the reasons why i'm of the opinion religion is evil.

human law says it's immoral and illegal to kill anyone regardless of who they are and what they've done
religion says it's okay to kill those who do not conform with your beliefs (And if we continue on this path, we will wipe ourslves out as a race.)

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by clintonsparkz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well, homosexuality is a beastly act, and I think its abnormal, I just pity those who do that, but why kill someone cause he is gay? Who gave u the right to take a life u can't create? Did u atleast give the guy a second chance to know God? whoever u are, I don't care, I don't want to know, but know this, u are cursed for life for doing that, and u will definitely have a bad ending.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by HopeAtHand: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joshuabase:

it's not right to kill people, this is one of the reasons why i'm of the opinion religion is evil.

human law says it's immoral and illegal to kill anyone regardless of who they are and what they've done
religion says it's okay to kill those who do not conform with your beliefs (And if we continue on this path, we will wipe ourslves out as a race.)

You can lose your mind, but never lose your faith...in God.

You say religion is evil..Yes Islam is evil but the Christian religion is priceless.What are we without belief in God, we are total wreck..Savages at best.

The civilisation you enjoy now and profess with abandonment is shaped extensively by the Christian religion doctrine and beliefs.

The world seem to be losing its morality.
We are slowly moving from the point where religion shaped civilisation to the point where civilisation shapes religion..That is what you want..and that is what true Christians shall avert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You say religion is evil..Yes Islam is evil but the Christian religion is priceless.What are we without belief in God, we are total wreck..Savages at best.

The civilisation you enjoy now and profess with abandonment is shaped to a very large extent by the Christian religion doctrine and beliefs.

The world seem to be losing its morality.
We are slowly moving from the point where religion shaped civilisation to the point where civilisation shapes religion..That is what you want..and that is what true Christians shall avert.

islam, christianity, bhuddism they're all the same .... they're all evil.

the world is not civilized because of religion, religion is civilized because of the world. because it's illegal to kill people now - the teachings of the old testament are rarely practiced. if "civilization" was shaped by religion then we'd all be dead.

religion is evil. and everyone who commented on this thread in support of okparajesus is proof of it

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by ipledge10(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thats pure act of wickedness...I hate gays but nobody deserve to die like that
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by HopeAtHand: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joshuabase:

islam, christianity, bhuddism they're all the same .... they're all evil.

the world is not civilized because of religion, religion is civilized because of the world. because it's illegal to kill people now - the teachings of the old testament are rarely practiced. if "civilization" was shaped by religion then we'd all be dead.

religion is evil. and everyone who commented on this thread in support of okparajesus is proof of it

@bolded exposed your naivety..

In NT, Jesus came and put aside the laws of Moses and gave new instructions that are more applicable to us...with your stance, i dnt expect you to know this.

Have faith in God.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If it was ur sibling or ur child dat was killed dis way, will you "leave it for God"?? d problem with many Nigerians is that once an issue does not affect them directly, they just overlook it!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The civilisation you enjoy now and profess with abandonment is shaped extensively by the Christian religion doctrine and beliefs.

Oh please just shut up. Your stup1d attempt at feigning intelligence makes me want to puke. That you are even ready to justify the killing of a human being like yourself because his orientation negates whatever religious bullcrap you have been brainwashed with makes me question if you have anything left in your brain at all.

Imagine the sh1t the ediot is saying. You ain't better than those rag-tag boko harams.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by uzolexis(f): 2:20am On Oct 13, 2015
goodmorning40:

I did not say anyone should die, everyone has a right to life and everyone has a right and owe it to humanity to uphold morality.
U should be behind bars until some sense enter ur head cos I can see ure a gay.

So cos I condemned the fact that someone took another persons life cos of his/her sexual orientation mks me gay you just said everyone owes it to humanity to uphold morality, so you don't consider what this so called nurse did as immoral have you heard the saying "2 wrongs don't make a right"? my dear you are a very confused soul and until you clear your confusion you cannot make a reasonable comment. I sympatise with you cry cry

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by omoadeleye(m): 4:40am On Oct 13, 2015
Am not a gay, but am really scared of this guy, this guy is a threat to the county.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Na wa ooooo. even if you don't like gays sef.wetin concern you.. The iD.D.iot even has jesus as his moniker and na them go church pass. Smh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2015
simplex2:
That dude is a mental case, just like musiwa. You guys just ignore him. Or you can check his previous posts to see what I mean. If he has made 900 posts on Nairaland, 800 is curses on gays, 150 is about how big his dckk is and the remaining 50 is him claiming to be a medical/nursing student at OAU.

He once boasted of lynching some gays they caught at his community (he attached a pix of some nake.d men being paraded).
He claims to be homophobic but I believe he is a gay in the closet. You know how people hate others that have same attribute they dislike in themselves; gays reminds him of his real self that he really hates but can't help.

Just ignore the psycho, moreover, we have lots of them here in Nairaland.

We have more !dd.!ots like him funny enough. silly mods instead of banning them for life will be busy pushing tonto dikeh topics to the front page

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2015
uzolexis:

So cos I condemned the fact that someone took another persons life cos of his/her sexual orientation mks me gay you just said everyone owes it to humanity to uphold morality, so you don't consider what this so called nurse did as immoral have you heard the saying "2 wrongs don't make a right"? my dear you are a very confused soul and until you clear your confusion you cannot make a reasonable comment. I sympatise with you cry cry

People like you disappoint me. why do you respond to !dd!ots like that? please i will like to know
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by djeezy(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by djeezy(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2015
I am not gay nor pro gay. This is about doing what is right. This is about adhering to the rule of law. This is about professionalism. This is about a nurse upholding oath to save lives. This is not about tagging someone gay or whatsoever. What that nurse did is totally condemnable. He has committed murder through his omission. There is an evident proof of mens rea and actus reus. I know our society frowns at gayism but it is not a ground to take people's life. Anyone who knows the value of life and how sacred it is will not attempt to do this. This is shocking and outrageous. Laws exist to prevent people from acting this way.

I am totally against gayism. Infact I dislike them myself but that doesn't give me the moral and legal justification to start killing them. Which is more severe? Being gay or being a murderer like the nurse.
There are consequences to his actions. The people who beat up the gay guy may be charged for murder, not knowing it was the omission of the nurse that led to his demise.

Believe it or not, if this nurse can kill someone because of their sexual orientation, he could also kill anyone he does not share the same preferences with. If he is a christian, he can kill a muslem being hospitalized. If he has natural hatred for ugly people and cannot stand them, he could kill them. He has a very devilish criminal intent. Nigerians like taking laws into their own hands, that is why we are third world and as long as we are like this, this nation will not move forward. It's appalling and disappointing seeing comments supporting the omission of the nurse who is not even sorry for what he had done and avowed to do it again and again if presented with a golden opportunity. Shame on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2015
simplex2:
Some of his old posts...

Then, he needs to visit a psychiatric, and the earlier, the better for him and his patients.. His comments speaks so much of hatred, and I am irritated..

How can a human be this darkened? What right has he over the lives of others? Seeing the 'Jesus' attached to his moniker makes me want to slap him.. What dirty guts sad..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Don4eva(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2015
harristo:

My point is that you wrote exactly what America would say to defend gays and transgenders,
which is something Nigeria don't buy.
Two wrongs can never make a right. Don't support evil, we can't give life and we shouldn't take it either. That attitude is very unprofessional. He could do it to another patient for another reason.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am so surprised that this thread that should have hit front page has even left the trending board....

the Mods, God is watching you.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by IndianaJay: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Serial killers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother / GTBank and US Visa fee / Ex-nnpc Staff Arrested For Vandalising Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.