Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,865 members, 7,851,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda (786 Views)

Things To Know About Prince Abubakar Audu (oct. 1947 – Nov. 2015) / Kogidecides Prince: Auduabubakar Audu Returns As Kogi Governor / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by nex(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the November 21 governorship election in Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu, has unveiled a three- point agenda he would pursue, if elected.

Audu unveiled the agenda at Alu, Yagba East Local Council Area of the state while receiving hundreds of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, decampees from Yagba Federal Constituency.

He promised to focus on power shift, declare a state of emergency in critical sectors of the state and concentrate on ‘stomach infrastructure.’

His words: “Let me make my three-point agenda known to the people of the state because I want to be held responsible for my word later when I gain power. First, I will make sure that power shift becomes sacrosanct. I will be the first governor to change power in the state. I must honour my agreement that after my full tenure I will ensure power rotation either to Kogi West or Kogi Central.

“I will declare state of emergency on the critical sectors of the state especially in the infrastructural sector. Shortly after I won my party primary, I took a trip outside the country where I met international business organisations, who by now are just waiting for me to be sworn-in so that they can come and invest in critical sectors of the state. “Lastly, the welfare of the people of the state remains a priority to me. Let no one deceive you, I have nothing but the best interest of the people at heart.”

Elder Leke Abejide, who led other decampees from the PDP in the federal constituency said he left the PDP because of its rigidity. “There are five reasons I left the PDP. Foremost of it all is that the PDP is conservative in nature and I am progressive in nature. Over the years I have tried to change things within their fold but I have realised that it will not be. After painstaking deliberation with some of my followers and supporters across the three local councils in the area, and some people outside the state, we decided it is best to move to the APC where the real idea behind my joining politics can be realised.’’

Governor of Jigawa state, Alhaji Abubakar Badaru who was at the occasion to receive the decampees, said it was disheartening that despite the level of enlightenment, the state could still be ruled by the PDP.

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/kogidecides-audu-unveils-3-point-agenda/
Re: Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by ernesty20(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Uy
Re: Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by Acidosis(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lool
Return the N11bn you stole, and keep your agenda to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ko
Re: Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Acidosis:
Lool

Return the N11bn you stole, and keep your agenda to yourself.
worry not..... That must be 4th in his agenda

1 Like

Re: Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by Acjohn(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why him go carry deputy from Lagos? I hope he is not another puppet for tinubu's money siphoning channel.
Re: Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by TheFreeOne: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
“Lastly, the welfare of the people of the state remains a priority to me. Let no one deceive you, I have nothing but the best interest of the people at heart .”
grin grin grin

Like you did with the alleged 11b fraud Or is he planning to 'rob Peter to pay Paul' if he wins

Seems only APC can tell.
Re: Kogidecides: Prince Abubakar Audu Unveils 3-point Agenda by nex(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
LOL! But someone said he promised to return the N11 billion if re-elected. #NoJokes

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

(1) (Reply)

Obasnajo Killed PDP- Nwodo ***wanted To Become A Dictator / EXCLUSIVE: Inside The N10billion Assets Saraki Declared As Governor. / These Are The Reasons Why MTN Hates Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.