Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) (28916 Views)

NJC Dismisses Petitions Against Abang Over Abia/Ondo Governorship Cases / Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) / Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by mickeymimi: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
good ..lots of refreshments..gives them energy to do their jobs.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:

Stretching your emergency analogy further.., Deizianni is not a thief.., Jonathan is not a thief, Oduah is not a thief etc.., so why were you marabouts up in arms yelling for change

Jonathan is absolutely incompetent. We should until he run Nigeria bankrupt, he should go back to Otuoke to do that. We demand change! Jonathan is the most clueless president in the history of our country

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by HARRYzbrown(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured is the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions doing a thorough job to inquire into the Petitions filled against some of the ministerial nominees as the screening begins on Tuesday (tomorrow)....Former governor of Rivers state and ministerial nominee Rotimi Amaechi was also pictured at the petitions panel to clear himself of allegations labelled against him....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/see-photos-of-senators-investigating.html
ok kwantinue
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by odepacy: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Let wait for the outcome of that meeting
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by jadek2015(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
damton:
Amaechi be like someone about to poop on his body.
lobatan. angry
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:

Stretching your emergency analogy further.., Deizianni is not a thief.., Jonathan is not a thief, Oduah is not a thief etc.., so why were you marabouts up in arms yelling for change
Of course they are not thieves too until proven guilty by a competent court of law. But why are you carrying placards all over the place protesting the investigation of these people?... It is only an investigation and not imprisonment but your continuous defence opposition to a 'mere' investigation of these people sends a clear message, you know in your heart that these your heroes are guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by ukaegbuikedia: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigeria polithiefians decieving there gullible followers since 1914.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by harristo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
You appoint Amechi, Fasola, Fayemi and co ministers and then look me in the face to talk of some funny fights against corruption? This must be the most hypocritical government in the history of this country..

We need guys who won't loot billions they are entrusted with as ministers, and the theory that
someone who hasn't stolen before is a good choice is wrong, for power corrupt and absolute
power corrupt absolutely.
What this means is that there is even no guarantee that your pastor in church won't loot funds
entrusted to him if appointed minister, he may even do worse than the people you are condemning.
The appointment of ministers is not about who has been accused of looting and who has not,
it is about who you (Buhari) know and can can control.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by sweatlana: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
I heard ameachi will not be screened due to corruption charges
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Ohluwakoded(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Am solidly behind PMB.
I bliv he's gonna deliver his promises
Hatercan go to HELL for all we care
CHANGE!!! grin
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by elcee1: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omoh see BANANA....see levels shocked

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by harry509: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured is the Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions doing a thorough job to inquire into the Petitions filled against some of the ministerial nominees as the screening begins on Tuesday (tomorrow)....Former governor of Rivers state and ministerial nominee Rotimi Amaechi was also pictured at the petitions panel to clear himself of allegations labelled against him....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/see-photos-of-senators-investigating.html
I like delay of dis ministerial list. Baba know's d best pple 2 work wit... God bless nigeria.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Serious!

Need something from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by anytexy: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
were you among APC saints who called Stella Oduah a thief? Hypocrite
Hahahahaha. I like that. You really hit am.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by bummyla(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
These guys dey enjoy no be small! Anyway! Well Done Boys! Drill Them very much! No Mercy at all! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by neocortex: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Can someone tell me what these people are investigating ?
Why waste time on doing nothing at all since all the nominees
have been pre-approved.
Conscionless law-jesters.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by moshino(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrALIVE:
get lost

After you, sir!

1 Like

Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by dammytosh: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Amaechi's petition has been thrown out.

Which petition remain ?
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by dammytosh: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
owobokiri:
You appoint Amechi, Fasola, Fayemi and co ministers and then look me in the face to talk of some funny fights against corruption? This must be the most hypocritical government in the history of this country..

Has any court indicted or sentenced AMAECHI, fashola or fayemi ?

So once they mention a name and trolls scream corrupt, Buhari should drop them right ?

Ministers dnt have immunity, any corrupt one would be tried and sentenced to jail.

It is brainless to assume a name would be dropped jst because some few people screamed corrupt.

Court will decide and charge them. Once charged like Saraki, he don red for them
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by favourelisha(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shebi una say na change oya chengiiiiii
owobokiri:
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by dsleekman(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
One day, bush meat go catch the hunter

Gbam
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by smartmoses(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
#ProbeAmaechi
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by sirTesco(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
size40:

Are u a thief just by some other person merely calling u a thief? Anybody who calls u a thief must prove so in a court of competent jurisdiction. The ministerial nominees u are talking about have never been taken to court. No court in Nigeria have tried them. So they are as innocent as any other free Nigerians except u have something personal against them. For me, they are some of few available Nigerians who can deliver on any given assignment. They all performed well in their various States where they governed. If not that former governor Godswill Akpabio is a senator, I would to see him a minister.
u are a correct guy. Ur words made sense. Kudos.
Am happy that atleast we have some rational human beings
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Sedofbobs: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Most Countries Are Run by Madmen, Did One Is No Different.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by wonderfulman(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
among the senators sitting down there, who is clean and honest among them.It is case of kettle calling pot black
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by sirTesco(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Emmalaw10:
There is a new betting site. Register through this link and get free money to bet.. http://www.wasere.com/freebet/07032564035
bro I just registered for wasere.com. How do I now add my account details because I want to place some bets should incase I win. I need urgent reply pls.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=48pt]WHO IS INVESTIGATING WHOM?[/size] grin
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
were you among APC saints who called Stella Oduah a thief? Hypocrite
so stella no be thief?
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by nazilee: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by Igweene: 12:44am On Oct 13, 2015
That is open government sai pmb.... smiley
Re: Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 4:06am On Oct 13, 2015
How clean are the investigators themselves? Anyway, they are doing what they should do. Good luck to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" / Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? / Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.