Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) (15955 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by saints2(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Senate President, Bukola Saraki meets with screened ambassadorial nominees as they await Senate confirmation in Sept.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/saraki-meets-screened-ambassadorial.html

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by saints2(f): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
God bless FGN... Let the work start..

See more here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/saraki-meets-screened-ambassadorial.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
NOTED.
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
angry
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by mikeweezy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by YEMOYEMI: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am coming soon....
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by veekid(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Awon olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
All am interested is how much is their house budget? Thieves following thieves, doing irrelevant things, Montulas following Motondos to reason. All of them will end up in a pit .
How i wish the tsunami that is happening in Fed house of Reps start in the senate also....

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
I care Less
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seriously looking for how this concern me

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Criminals meet chief criminal

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
! This is a stupid news from stupid press Media.we send sarki,sarki u shud just aprove wat you waitin for jaree
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by Philinho(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
BUHARI is not happy that constitution doesn't permit him to appoint all the ambassadors from the north.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by Sermwell(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
If you think these nominees will be as useless as our ministers click like cool

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by Lifestone(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
We would need Ambassadors that will protect the interests of Nigerians abroad.
Most of our embassies in other countries are very hostile to Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
like seriously, nominee cant recite national anthem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by phemflex90(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
weytin dat idiot SARAKI wan tell them, SARAKI and DONGARA (5&6), bunch of political quango

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by seguno2: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
phemflex90:
weytin dat idiot SARAKI wan tell them, SARAKI and DONGARA (5&6), bunch of political quango

How are they different from our president?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by shobroy10(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Saraki

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by transient123(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nothing to say really!
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by henchamb(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

don't you think people may see you as a sillllly person for opening a thread that doesn't concern u

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by kings09(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Olodo ambassadors. Imagine if a graduate applied for a similar job n could not recite the national anthem/pledge, would they recruit such graduate? But dis current govt is sending out dis olodo ambassadors who are as unintelligent as the current govt. I wonder who they r reppin
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by kings09(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is dat all u have to say? With ur comments lately, seems APC have stopped ur pay. The situation is beginning to affect u now grin
madridguy:
NOTED.
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by teniolaisaiah(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
check am well na u go see grin
powerfulsettingz:
check am well na u go see
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by LocalChamp: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
What do you want me to say in just meeting?

kings09:
Is dat all u have to say? With ur comments lately, seems APC have stopped ur pay. The situation is beginning to affect u now grin
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by cyojunior1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
U mean the olodo ambassador ?
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by kings09(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
So u r telling me if it was Jonathan's govt dat nominated these olodo ambassadors dat cldnt sing/recite the national anthem/pledge, u wldnt say more than ur initial comment?
madridguy:
What do you want me to say in just meeting?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Are you talking about the otuoke man that supervised the looting of our Oyel money? grin

kings09:
So u r telling me if it was Jonathan's govt dat nominated these olodo ambassadors dat cldnt sing/recite the national anthem/pledge, u wldnt say more than ur initial comment?
Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by kings09(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
U see wat am sayin? I mentioned Jonathan n u r jumpin 4 joy n commenting beyond few words cheesy. Beta confess dat Buhari is a disappointment if truly u speak for truth n good governance
madridguy:
Are you talking about the otuoke man that supervised the looting of our Oyel money? grin

Re: Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Buhari is our Messiah.

kings09:
U see wat am sayin? I mentioned Jonathan n u r jumpin 4 joy n commenting beyond few words cheesy. Beta confess dat Buhari is a disappointment if truly u speak for truth n good governance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto Government Recalls 39 Students From UAE Over Recession / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) / Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.