Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (98997 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by edo3(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
emilyone:
Isn't that the actor that acted in sometimes in April?
I think so too.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Aunty Jenny, Werrin be this
You drove me here.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by drinkmorewater: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
That's my black beauty..

Right now she black but where the beauty at...?

The beauty lies in my eyes regardless of the black

I guess what am tryna say is the beauty absorbed into the black

Whatever I am calling her Ole sha

She stole my black and gifted it to my Exes
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kazrem:
You drove me here.
Na dis kind thread dem dey see you tongue
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Ifebazz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Genevieve Nnaji shared a photo from her upcoming movie, ‘Road to Yesterday‘, where Nigerian born British actor, Oris Erheuro, the lead male, Genevieve’s husband in the movie, was in a shower with her.

Genevieve Nnaji hasn't starred in a movie for a long time now. She is relaunching her career with this movie.

https://instagram.com/p/8Ox7VEOOte/?taken-by=genevievennaji

trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJbwCfmOR-k
Many of you guys are really just jobless.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Querty(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
For good story lines and scriptings..

contact me!!
send me PM
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
that guy resembu truckpusher grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Na dis kind thread dem dey see you tongue
grin grin grin. Lol. You no dey see me for politics? Oni so lenu
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kazrem:
grin grin grin. Lol. You no dey see me for politics? Oni so lenu
Not at all cool
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by tammie24: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
So the guy rub his thing for her back?

Punishment is when you feel Genevieve ' s naked body ,and then you go home to your Vaseline.

wetin dey Genevieve body
The guy no get the the house?
Abegi
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
kpansh! kpansh!! grin
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by harry509: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Genevieve Nnaji shared a photo from her upcoming movie, ‘Road to Yesterday‘, where Nigerian born British actor, Oris Erheuro, the lead male, Genevieve’s husband in the movie, was in a shower with her.

Genevieve Nnaji hasn't starred in a movie for a long time now. She is relaunching her career with this movie.

https://instagram.com/p/8Ox7VEOOte/?taken-by=genevievennaji

trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJbwCfmOR-k
hmmmmM! So... Washn genny ya-----sh will dat make d movie ntrestn or wat? Or quarreling wit each oda Ova 2 u pple watchn nollywood movies. I know d kind of nollywood movie I day watch.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by harristo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
HungerBAD:

Punishment is when you feel Genevieve ' s naked body ,and then you go home to your Vaseline.

Who tell you say na vaseline he go go back home to?
Them tell you say he no get woman (girl) for house?
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by bummyla(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
okay now! We go watch am! http://www.bummyla.com grin
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Tompeters(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Try this new betting sites that accepts stake as low as 1naira
http://www.wasere.com/freebet
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by deepthougths(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
hi Nlanders, am contesting 4 Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2015. Pls click d link below to like my picture. God bless.
https://m.facebook.com/273393949373931/photos/a.993334054046580.1073741845.273393949373931/993334730713179/?type=3&source=56
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin

It's because their boobs are like dollop slippers! Filled With stretch marks! undecided

quote author=danaiks post=38920167]I trust nollywood, they will never show fresh boobs!! angry[/quote]
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by swaggprofessor(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
op abeg how dis Mata take reduce the price of tomato for market?
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by juwonpeter(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2015
University admission made easy. It's an IJMB program. No JAMB or UTME is required. For more info call 08136487018.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by opribo(m): 2:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Rubb1sh raised to power 10. If you want to act blue film by all means do so, which one is showing half body that doesn't rep anything. I'm just tired with this Nollywood films they can never improve except in making quack films. I think they should just stick to our contemporary movies like the epics such as ' Things fall apart' iyore' and co rather than try to copy the westerners yet they can't be like them.
Bush1t
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 3:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Utchgirl:
Genny fine, beta pikin !

Abeg wia is Introvert and Lady F ?

I need u guys here asap.

introvert de my room de receive my gbewa! grin
Utchgirl:
Genny fine, beta pikin !

I need u guys here asap.

introvert de my room de receive my gbewa!
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by skushieslord: 3:55am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 3:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Utchgirl:
Genny fine, beta pikin !
I need u guys here asap.
Utchgirl:
Genny fine, beta pikin !
I need u guys here asap.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by 4lorunsho(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2015
pet4ril:
shocked shocked shocked I must tell my senior broda cheesy cheesy
is ur senior broda genny freak
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by lanrei(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Simitrendy:
Genevieve my Crush!
Na all female celeb be your own crush
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Simitrendy: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2015
lanrei:

Na all female celeb be your own crush

grin smiley

No be all oh!
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2015
DonBobes:

Lolzz !
My regards 2 her ooo.

BTW ; wht is gbewa ?
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by plendil: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2015
danaiks:
I trust nollywood, they will never show fresh boobs!! angry

Which boobs sef? If na Mercy Johnson, I for understand. but for Gene. . . .hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

However thats not taking away the fact she's a very talented actress.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by lolu20: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Genevieve is too old to freak me.I can't av sex with her.moreover, she is skinny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.