Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (98998 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by deramarks(f): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2015
shocked
Is diz u geni....I tort u didn't want to mingle wid em boys
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by cehnigeria: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Kindly visit www.crmnigeria.com and read articles on project management and customer relationship management. Hope to see you there
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
danaiks:
I trust nollywood, they will never show fresh boobs!! angry
what's fresh about her boobs

3r3ast wey men and pikin don suck finish
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by pet4ril(f): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2015
4lorunsho:
is ur senior broda genny freak
I wish I have one sef
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by AfroBlue(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Queen Auntie Gen is still fine-o but she's gonna have to get in the gym and do something about that protruding stomach pouch. cheesy

not a good look for an elite female entertainer.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by DCoker: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by oafowowe(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Bimbomartins(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sijo01:
Seems they were quarreling in the 2nd & 3rd pics
Funny, seems we've watched d whole movie from those shots. Hi fellow n lder
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Nature8(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
So the guy rub his thing for her back?

Punishment is when you feel Genevieve ' s naked body ,and then you go home to your Vaseline.

Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
So the guy rub his thing for her back?

Punishment is when you feel Genevieve ' s naked body ,and then you go home to your Vaseline.

You are a bad boy.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by delishpot: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
To me sha, Genny is not a good actress. She is just average.
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lolzz !
My regards 2 her ooo.

BTW ; wht is gbewa ?
gbewa na military term for penis!
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
DonBobes:

gbewa na military term for penis!

kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.