Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow (13377 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by provostmk(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shhhhhh

On my way

To

Zaria

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Marcelinho(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Now let get down to work
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by ozimec(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/senate-president-to-open-another-batch-of-ministerial-list-tomorrow/

Nice move by PMB. Long live FRN

Guys check out this link below for unlimited job positions that required no experience.

http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131951
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by boujaye: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
i hope my humble self boujaye, barcanista, truckpusher and ecoterror make d list this around.
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by wiseoneking: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Donbabaj: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Na who get expo of the list? sad abi which kind suspense movie PMB dey release self
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by boujaye: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
i hope my humble self boujaye, barcanista, truckpusher and ecoterror make d list this time around. wait o! they said only those used materials in d bin basket can boobu recycle.
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Charly68: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mr No Bitumen has nothing to offer in the Govt ..it is better they don't assign him to a meaningful ministry..he prefers playing golf than anything else
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
Admission List second batch, when VC's President's list go show?
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by ziccoit: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Simitrendy:

Oyinlola by now should have retired from anything called politics.

He should rather be an elder statesman.

He should be a god father.

I wonder why he is being recycled to serve in Buhari's regime.

2003-2010 of Oyinlola regime in Osun. He brought no initiative to the state.

TBH I'm a staunch APC fan but u see I'm not an hypocrite, I can't vouch for Akeredolu and Oyinlola.

[/b]

I also believe there are better people from OSUN state who should have gotten the nomination. I however strongly disagree with you that Oyinlola did nothing while governing the state. He didn't do much, yes. The state of Osun under Oyinlola was far better than what the Osun people are currently contending with. Imagine the level of debt incured by Arege with so little on ground to show for it. In fact, Aregbe failure in Osun has made me lost hope in people and leadership. Osun is presently the most unstable state in Nigeria courtesy of Aregbe gross mismanagement and financial recklessness.

Mind you, I am totally an APC man.

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by dungcyano: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Round 2 FIGHT...... !
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by bummyla(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
okay! We can not wait for them to start the screening tomorrow! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by ijustdey: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
boujaye:
i hope my humble self boujaye, barcanista, truckpusher and ecoterror make d list this time around. wait o! they said only those used materials in d bin basket can boobu recycle.

even if PDP is the government if the day......

none of the names you mentioned will make it tongue
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by enkay2go(f): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Many people go stand like statue of liberty near their TV tomorrow.
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Islie: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
some few hours from now...... the names will be rolled out

and guys will stay glued to their television to know the names

won't stress my brain to know then
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by oloyede252(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Simitrendy:

Rotimi Akeredolu –Ondo State
Festus Odimegwu –Imo State
Olagunsoye Oyinlola –Osun State
Barth Nnaji –Enugu State
Ike Emenike –Abia State
Anyim Nzeribe –Abia State

You see Akeredolu and Oyinlola aren't ready to offer anything.

Akeredolu who can't produce a good manifestoes in Ondo 2013 elections.. Him and Tinubu thinks Money can buy Ondo people brains just as how Fayose bought Ekiti people brains with rice and hen.

TBH I'm a staunch APC fan but u see I'm not an hypocrite, I can't vouch for Akeredolu and Oyinlola.

ok.what should we do now.
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by amanze15(m): 3:56am On Oct 13, 2015
social media nigeria branch would collapse tomao grin no be small thing
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by olasunky15(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2015
zinachidi:
which site can i download blacklist season 3 pls?

oo2tvseries
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2015
ok.
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by zinachidi(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2015
olasunky15:

oo2tvseries

thanks dude,, do u know if i can download with the subtitles too in that site?
Re: Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Simitrendy:

Rotimi Akeredolu –Ondo State
Festus Odimegwu –Imo State
Olagunsoye Oyinlola –Osun State
Barth Nnaji –Enugu State
Ike Emenike –Abia State
Anyim Nzeribe –Abia State

You see Akeredolu and Oyinlola aren't ready to offer anything.

Akeredolu who can't produce a good manifestoes in Ondo 2013 elections.. Him and Tinubu thinks Money can buy Ondo people brains just as how Fayose bought Ekiti people brains with rice and hen.

Ministerial list of analog people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success / Boko Haram Relocates Bomb Makers To Southern Kaduna Forests / Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.