Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday (3911 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Issokay(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Meet a babe a my fiance's place and she had made this mothering Egusi soup and eba. Guess what? I ate a mouthful and after she washed the plates, I gently asked when she would leave as it was late (past 8pm) as myself n bobo needed to relax.

She timidly responded she would be on her way. As she was about stepping out, bobo bursted into laughter n said she was an older cousin I have nevér met n his mom was d one who sent in the Egusi soup! Jeeeeeez!!!!!!!

She came to hug me where I was fully freezes and said to bobo in Yoruba "iyawo leleyi". That's how my head started to swell n She went ahead to call almost everyone in the family what took place. I really feel good with myself cheesy grin
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by naijaboiy: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by dammytosh: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
if she can beat you nko ?
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Issokay(f): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
dammytosh:
u dint finish reading

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Kayoski(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok congrats for handling the situation well..but do u expect us to start dancing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
If I hear undecided
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Slimzjoe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Correct babe!! grin
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by 007Bruce: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kayoski:
ok congrats for handling the situation well..but do u expect us to start dancing...

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
I pity your bobo sad He is a side boo.

A woman who truly loves her man won't keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Issokay(f): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. One advise: learn to see the positive side of life!

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
OP, If brains were to be continents, yours will be Australia.

You are not making any sense.

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by dammytosh: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Issokay:
u dint finish reading

U did not complete it on time.

my advice :

Don't trust ur bobo still. INVESTIGATE.

Which kind cousin dey wey u no know.
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by SkinnyDude(m): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2015
op, if brains were to be countries, yours would be SILLY RANKA. You ain't making sense at all
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Adaeze003(f): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:

So, what would a woman who truly love her man do? Fight and scream like a mad person

Biko... life is too short to embarrass yourself for a nigga tongue
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Acidosis(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2015
Adaeze003:

So, what would a woman who truly love her man do? Fight and scream like a mad person

Biko... life is too short to embarrass yourself for a nigga tongue
grin You and niggas ehn

screaming is not acceptable; a simple question about the girl would do the magic.

A 'strange' girl made egusi soup for her bobo, and all the girl can think about is dissecting the egusi soup with all the pkomo and bush meats
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Adaeze003(f): 5:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Acidosis:

grin You and niggas ehn

screaming is not acceptable; a simple question about the girl would do the magic.

A 'strange' girl made egusi soup for her bobo, and all the girl can think about is dissecting the egusi soup with all the pkomo and bush meats

She is definitely not a strange girl if her bobo is eating the food so... grab a plate and join in. there are only two things involved...

It's either the bobo is cheating or she's related to him. It can't be anything more or less so why fuss?
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Acidosis(m): 5:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Adaeze003:

She is definitely not a strange girl if her bobo is eating the food so... grab a plate and join in. there are only two things involved...

It's either the bobo is cheating or she's related to him. It can't be anything more or less so why fuss?
You don't care if I cheat on you? cheesy
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by 2goodbobo(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Pardon?
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Sijo01(f): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Issokay:
Meet a babe a my fiance's place and she had made this mothering Egusi soup and eba. Guess what? I ate a mouthful and after she washed the plates, I gently asked when she would leave as it was late (past 8pm) as myself n bobo needed to relax.

She timidly responded she would be on her way. As she was about stepping out, bobo bursted into laughter n said she was an older cousin I have nevér met n his mom was d one who sent in the Egusi soup! Jeeeeeez!!!!!!!

She came to hug me where I was fully freezes and said to bobo in Yoruba "iyawo leleyi". That's how my head started to swell n She went ahead to call almost everyone in the family what took place. I really feel good with myself cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See as you make me laugh pour coffee for body.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by misspicy(f): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Issokay:

Awwe,see my twinny on Nairaland o,i told icedbeat i dnt need to fight because of a man,he no gree hear....lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by edogho(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2015
baby, u're truly an "iyawo"... ur boo is a lucky guy

1 Like

Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by nenergy(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2015
You're my kind of woman! Surulere!
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by simplyjolly: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Story for the gods!
I no even understand the story
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Gmekx(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:
If I hear undecided
dammytosh:
Acidosis:
SkinnyDude:
op, if brains were to be countries, yours would be SILLY RANKA. You ain't making sense at all

What were you people expecting her to do?
Una dey do like say person wey u never marry u no fit leave am
If the babe was not a cousin, she could simply leave the guy

Stop bashing the babe, she did what she thought was best and it turned out good, come up with ur best decisions that turned out good and I'll give you kudos too.

keep scrolling grin grin grin
Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by Issokay(f): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
fight keh? never! but the soup tasted really good, I had to call mom-in-law to be for the recipe. lol
misspicy:

Awwe,see my twinny on Nairaland o,i told icedbeat i dnt need to fight because of a man,he no gree hear....lolzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

I Just Finished Having Sex / Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? / Photo Of The Day: Tell Us What You Like About This Photo (see It Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.