Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. (4153 Views)

She Raped Me And Begged / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Am in a fix now, dunno what to think, my fiance tonight just told me he was raped by his ex, I was shocked cos he told me they were done, I don't think I can trust him anymore, cos he stays in Lagos, and I stay in Benin, or could she have raped him, I just called his friend to tell him, and he ask me to wait for him, I just entered a nearby church waiting now pls I am so hrtbroken now, is he saying the truth. cry cry cry
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok, back story, how did they end up without clothes? That's what I wanna know. She must be a rapist as well as a magician if she can make clothes fall off a man. Craptastic excuse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by ILoveToto(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm. Your guy is a liar, also, I love that tin, but I can't do it with my ex... Never undecided. Also girls do rape guys now, just let his friend come and explain.
Boys don wise up grin grin grin
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by ILoveToto(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, back story, how did they end up without clothes? She must be a rapist as well as a magician if she can clothes fall off man. Craptastic excuse!

Pinky love, pls don't deny for your breed o, they have gone wild, girls now rape guys for real.
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by dharay99: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
0p, †ho ionne bliv ur man's s†ory
buh i†z kinda possible...can u kindly
†elme hw he †old u he was raped..?
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Girl no dey rape guy again? undecided

Although this one sounds untrue.
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Youngpo413: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
miszeno:
I'm seriously in need of an advice.. don't know what to to... I love my husband but I enjoy sex from my neighbor than my husband...

Please advise mi on what to do
I really love my husband.

And now:

miszeno:
Am in a fix now, dunno what to think, my fiance tonight just told me he was raped by his ex, I was shocked cos he told me they were done, I don't think I can trust him anymore, cos he stays in Lagos, and I stay in Benin, or could she have raped him, I just called his friend to tell him, and he ask me to wait for him, I just entered a nearby church waiting now pls I am so hrtbroken now, is he saying the truth. cry cry cry

Which should we believe?

13 Likes

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
ILoveToto:

Pinky love, pls don't deny for your breed o, they have gone wild, girls now rape guys for real.

Yeah, I'm sure it happens, but how did this one ended up being on top/under an ex? I wanna hear the whole story so I can make sense out of this very unbelievable tale. It make zero sense so far. Nobody roams around nude, numero uno. Deux, unless she tripped & fell onto his dyck in some nudist beach somewhere, there's really no other explanation about how they ended up nekkid, together.
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
vfactor:

And now:

Which should we believe?

You should know when we joking, the first wasn't me tho'
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by ILoveToto(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Me too in a way am lost, but I think you shud forgive him since u didn't catch him

1 Like

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by ILoveToto(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I'm sure it happens, but how did this one ended up being on top/under an ex? I wanna hear the whole story so I can make sense out of this very unbelievable tale. It make zero sense so far. Nobody roams around nude, numero uno. Deux, unless she tripped & fell onto his dyck in some nudist beach somewhere, there's really no other explanation about how they ended up nekkid, together.

Hmmmmmm cry
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by ILoveToto(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Girl no dey rape guy again? undecided

Although this one sounds untrue.

So untrue
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
miszeno:
"and you believe that man, I pity you sister. How woman they take rape man, why I no they jam such girls, na the ones weh want make I rape them I dhe see".

1 Like

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
believe him at your own peril. How stupid does he think you are? Well you probabaly are, hence he decided to use the lamest excuse available.
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Johnnoah1st: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
miszeno:
wetin dis one dey yarn now? u are heartbroken? should i borrow gum to glue it? or wat do u want us to do now? all dis underage kids having boyfriend dis days self,
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by PunterTim(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
miszeno:
Cmon Missy,Revenge Wit Me On Him
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, back story, how did they end up without clothes? That's what I wanna know. She must be a rapist as well as a magician if she can make clothes fall off a man. Craptastic excuse!
cheesy
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
miszeno:
...gal,there was no rape from the girl to your fiance..they had consensual sex
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by PunterTim(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...gal,there was no rape from the girl to your fiance..they had consensual sex
Sent U A Msg
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 13, 2015
miszeno:

You should know when we joking, the first wasn't me tho'

I should know? How will I know na? Okay lemme assume that u re joking now.
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by ManTiger(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I been dey wait for the time wey one silly girl go say she wan rape me. Wetin I go show her eh...
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Ozavize88(f): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I THINK I LIKE U,I MEAN I LIKE THE WAY U USE TO COMMENT ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.......
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Ozavize88:
I THINK I LIKE U,I MEAN I LIKE THE WAY U USE TO COMMENT ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.......

Aww, thank you, hun smiley
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Ozavize88(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww, thank you, hun smiley
CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Ozavize88:
CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?

Sure. Let's "follow" each other smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2015
[email] Op, the guy TOLD you right? So what if he didn't? [/email]
Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by joseph1832(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

There are many ways a woman can rape a man, rape doesn't necessarily mean the use of force.

I've seen cases where girls find a guy so irresistible to the point that they couldn't stand not having the guy inside them. They're force to befriend him, invite him to their house, slip drugs inside his drink which might make him drowsy or not have control of his faculties, and shag him.

This is a trick some guys use also, so in other words, as long as the sex is not consented, it is rape, whether it was a man or a woman doing the act.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1832:
There are many ways a woman can rape a man, rape doesn't necessarily mean the use of force.

I've seen cases where girls find a guy so irresistible to the point that they couldn't stand not having the guy inside them. They're force to befriend him, invite him to their house, slip drugs inside his drink which might make him drowsy or not have control of his faculties, and shag him.

This is a trick some guys use also, so in other words, as long as the sex is not consented, it is rape, whether it was a man or a woman doing the act.

I've heard of such cases & obviously so has the guy in question, hence I was curious to hear the full story. Separate the lies from the facts so to speak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me / I Was Alone With this sexy thing Today. / I Want To Give 10k Each To 5 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.