Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. (4082 Views)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by musa12345: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
I meet my wife last year February through my cousin who also live in Ghana, by July we went for introduction, after introduction we set for traditional marriage. i told my wife earlier that i need cool and inexpensive traditional marriage. but she bergs me to abide by her family way of making it big occasion which i accepted cause i love her. but i told her that the date her family fix is not convince for me and if we do the traditional weeding that date it will cause me to be broke for some months before i balance well. she give me all kind of example of people who manage after traditional marriage and they later balance their economy again. but my wife surprise me as soon we finish the traditional marriage that she want to be pregnant, i told her to have patience that we are broke and still own some people and will still go back to my base outside Nigeria, but she din't listen that we don't have.later we meet on October when she was in Ovulation without telling me she become pregnant and no money to care for her. i become aware of her pregnant after 2 months when she tell me because we have quarrel over when is she coming to my base which i tell her to give me time as we agree before proceeding to marriage. to end the story, she tole she's going to lagos to have rest at her married sister house, only to tell em later that she paid rent in lagos, as we are talking she's parking to lagos now. Readers i want to know ur advise, is she respectfully from her acting, dose she value me for doing things without waiting for my advise,am living In ghana and she paid rent in lagos where she will be lonely. while am planing for her to relocate here. what is her intention to make me use all my cash to do her traditional marriage and later don't want to live as she advise before the marriage. please i need ur advise before i do something bad.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by donbenedict(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
U had a choice And u did not stick to it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by whirlwind7(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Women are awesome. In the game of life and marriage, they usually out-think and outfox men---docile men like you, that is.

So, you didn't know that all her initial conflicting opinion with yours about having a marriage ceremony beyond your budget was actually to test your mettle, to see how far she can push you around, and have her way?

This was the test of superiority which you failed woefully. The excuse about being in love and letting her wear the trousers instead, in my opinion, is "mumu-ish". You just showed her you were not man enough to take charge, so she occupied the driver's seat. You either remain content as a passenger and accept the situation, or you can grow some balls and take charge of your marriage.

Perhaps no one told you yet: Women love men who take charge and who are firm, yet gentle. You are none of these things. You aren't matured to get married yet. What you need is a pet dog.

The truth is always bitter. Peace!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by gomzy121: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
I think I have to take permission b4 reading this,
am coming......

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by ATMC(f): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Go back to Ghana, make money. Invite her, she will come. #she likes money#

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Mjshexy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
This ur English has given me migraine angry, which one re u reporting her now? Did she rape u at first or is the pregnancy not yours? U can't keep blaming her because u did slept with her & u yourself should have been careful too. Pls start preparing to welcome ur first child jare, also send our congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Afrok(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Op I don't wanna sound rude and pls forgive me if I did.... all these questions u are here asking us, if u can ask your wife the same and more questions, I'm sure everything will be fine between u two by now.

My advise is this; she's your wife so talk to her and ask her questions about things that are bothering u.
God bless u and your home.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Brownville007: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Man you got played. From the whole thing, she's been tricking you to act out her plans. God help you if all she wanted from you is just to get a baby through you. Cos I don't understand why she will be your wife and would move down to lagos and rent an apartment by herself without telling you. Seems fishy to me.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by gomzy121: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
well to me I will say she lack confidence in you, she still believe she was alone that she can do anything without seeking for permission, well she is still immature for marriage, looking at it from the time of the traditional marriage, she should be the one pleading with the family to reduce the expense rather she supported them, another one that she should wait for u to recover b4 getting pregnant yet she insisted and got pregnant and expecting u to ritualise ur self to her comfort, read my writings SHE IS IMMATURE FINISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by macino1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
You guys really need to talk out things. What i see is lack of understanding so bridge it.

Meanwhile, are you experiencing Premature Ejaculationn or any other sexual health challenges?
Let us help you, CLICK: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
make I find my helmet first,coz this ur English fit make pesin crash.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Smh well wat can i say

Is better ladies earn their salary before gettin married or u will b treated like trash even after marriage
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by fbtowner(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
marriage wahala. here and there. we guys. need to be very intelligent to deal with the ladies of this century.

op na dullar. grow some balls and take charge. or go low like a silent pistol and have a new life.

sometimes I wonder how people fall in love. because I usually set my own priority straight. when I'm going for the benefit I don't fool my self that I'm in love.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
This english accident is cwerious sha
Just talk to her
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by mployer(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
All she wants is a cute baby and a big traditional marriage to validate it. She doesn't need the OP cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by lahit14(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
ATMC:
Go back to Ghana, make money. Invite her, she will come. #she likes money#

U talk as if ur her relative. It probably runs in y'all's blood. Ur monica should have been ATM-B not C cos dis kind of advice only comes frm an ATM Bitch. @OP, is thr any possibility dat ur english played some role howevr little in chasing her?
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Topestbilly(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
whirlwind7:
Women are awesome. In the game of life and marriage, they usually out-think and outfox men---docile men like you, that is.

So, you didn't know that all her initial conflicting opinion with yours about having a marriage ceremony beyond your budget was actually to test your mettle, to see how far she can push you around, and have her way?

This was the test of superiority which you failed woefully. The excuse about being in love and letting her wear the trousers instead, in my opinion, is "mumu-ish". You just showed her you were not man enough to take charge, so she occupied the driver's seat. You either remain content as a passenger and accept the situation, or you can grow some balls and take charge of your marriage.

Perhaps no one told you yet: Women love men who take charge and who are firm, yet gentle. You are none of these things. You aren't matured to get married yet. What you need is a pet dog.

I tot i'm d best adviser on NL until I came across this..lol..

I wouldn't have said it better.

@ Op just follow dis advice cos is d best u can get in the world.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by obiorathesubtle: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
undecided wait o... She use you answer MRS, finish your money.. Carry your pikin Go lagos go rent house... grin grin

She get sugarson

She no love you.. She just use you to impress her people.. She get lover for Lagos wey she dy give free pvssy.. You dy here dy kill yasef..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by cruzita(f): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
kindly ask your wife these questions and save us the stress .NEXT PLS
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by ATMC(f): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
lahit14:

U talk as if ur her relative. It probably runs in y'all's blood. Ur monica should have been ATM-B not C cos dis kind of advice only comes frm an ATM Bitch. @OP, is thr any possibility dat ur english played some role howevr little in chasing her?
Are you really dumb and hate reality or you just want a free trial at being an ee.diot?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by eroticecstasy: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Brownville007:
Man you got played. From the whole thing, she's been tricking you to act out her plans. God help you if all she wanted from you is just to get a baby through you. Cos I don't understand why she will be your wife and would move down to lagos and rent an apartment by herself without telling you. Seems fishy to me.

may you live long!

you just speak my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
musa12345:
I meet my wife last year February through my cousin who also live in Ghana, by July we went for introduction, after introduction we set for traditional marriage. i told my wife earlier that i need cool and inexpensive traditional marriage. but she bergs me to abide by her family way of making it big occasion which i accepted cause i love her. but i told her that the date her family fix is not convince for me and if we do the traditional weeding that date it will cause me to be broke for some months before i balance well. she give me all kind of example of people who manage after traditional marriage and they later balance their economy again. but my wife surprise me as soon we finish the traditional marriage that she want to be pregnant, i told her to have patience that we are broke and still own some people and will still go back to my base outside Nigeria, but she din't listen that we don't have.later we meet on October when she was in Ovulation without telling me she become pregnant and no money to care for her. i become aware of her pregnant after 2 months when she tell me because we have quarrel over when is she coming to my base which i tell her to give me time as we agree before proceeding to marriage. to end the story, she tole she's going to lagos to have rest at her married sister house, only to tell em later that she paid rent in lagos, as we are talking she's parking to lagos now. Readers i want to know ur advise, is she respectfully from her acting, dose she value me for doing things without waiting for my advise,am living In ghana and she paid rent in lagos where she will be lonely. while am planing for her to relocate here. what is her intention to make me use all my cash to do her traditional marriage and later don't want to live as she advise before the marriage. please i need ur advise before i do something bad.

How sure are you that the baby is yours sef?

And on a more encompassing note: be the Captain you are meant to be.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by agarawu23(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
whirlwind7:

in addition, he should be sure the pregnancy belongs to him.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by lahit14(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
ATMC:
Are you really dumb and hate reality or you just want a free trial at being an ee.diot?

In essence dat advice u profered is your definition of reality. A man is complaining dat his "wife" he married left n rented an apartment in lagos leaving him lonely, more or less abandoning him in ghana few months after she cajoled him into spending all his life savings in their ceremony. Don't evr consider trying a career on phscology, counseling, adviser etc. Ur clients will all die. Don't make me call u ATMB again...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
embarassed Rip English embarassed
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
lahit14:

did you mean that?
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by ThundrCork(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
OP why didnt you practice the safe method after you made plans not to have a baby yet?
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by ATMC(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
lahit14:

In essence dat advice u profered is your definition of reality. A man is complaining dat his "wife" he married left n rented an apartment in lagos leaving him lonely, more or less abandoning him in ghana few months after she cajoled him into spending all his life savings in their ceremony. Don't evr consider trying a career on phscology, counseling, adviser etc. Ur clients will all die. Don't make me call u ATMB again...
...At least I said it. You were busy judging his grammar, exposing ur ewu gambik nature. don't quote me again.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by Jasmine360(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=30pt]Op You don enter one chance

Go & collect your bride price before it is too late![/size]
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by lahit14(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
did you mean that?

O c'mon, it was just a jest but again wht do u knw? Women hav been knwn to leav men for far lesser tins.
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by theunnamed: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Who will you blame for the death a man killed by being crushed by his house who knowingly stayed in a house whose foundation is not strong?
Re: I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. by lahit14(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
ATMC:
...At least I said it. You were busy judging his grammar, exposing ur ewu gambik nature. don't quote me again.

Oh pls, the coment on his grammr was just a jest but again I didn't expect u to read inbetween the lines as being who u are(ATMB). U don't want me to quote u again then appologiz not to me actually to the OP for being an insensitiv little twart and stop insulting me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. / NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] / How A Female Nairalander Scam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.