Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Drunkard Vs Madness - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drunkard Vs Madness (514 Views)

Why Must You Die With Jamb? Madness Is Doing Same Thing And Expecting New Result / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drunkard Vs Madness by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
With the way life is going these days, I can see many trying hard to meet his mate with all means...
But one thing you people don't know is that, being Mad is far better than being a drunkard....

Reason being that;
*A drunkard looses completely all his senses when high, imagine a drunkard jumping into a well just because he saw someone that resembles him there...
Can a mad man do that?

*A drunkard causes any act of violence, Mad man's own has limit....

*Drunkard sleeps anywhere they found themselves when high(mostly gutters), mad man still have sense to reason where to sleep.....

My fellow Nairalanders, here are some points...

Above all, Death is more preferable to all....

To you, what's better out of all?

(1) (Reply)

How To Read A Book And Understand / Auchi Polytechnic 2015-2016 Change Of Course Form/ Spat-form Is Now On Sales. / Which Of This Two Statement Is Correct Or Will I Say More Factual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.