Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness (27521 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supplies To Ghana Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well they didn't follow up with the contract so why should we pay them. Don't they still owe Ghana 10 million for breach of contract.

Pay up Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by viktor01(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Millz404:
I sight you.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Serious!

Need something on Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by StepTwo: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Caracta:

shocked @ your first line.

Did you read the same thing I read? What's the correlation biko?

even if He didnt read the piece, the topic is clear enough now, some guys are just not there.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by mikron(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Where are d likes of jiggaman, sambisaforest, petrodollar and d rest haters of naija, what do u guys have to say about this? Shebi una say naija na generator Republic whereas without our gas been supplied to ur country everything will b coming to a standstill, when naija sneez other African countries catch cold, naija my naija, how I love thee. Nigeria, great people, great nation. Let's go there cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Caracta(f): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
StepTwo:

even if He didnt read the piece, the topic is clear enough now, some guys are just not there.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by harristo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
emmanuel596:
From Ghana must go to Ghana must pay grin grin grin grin

;SMH Ghana don suffer for Nigeria hands

Sunnycliff:
Maybe it's high time for Ghana to give us our maximum respect as they see the effects of this situation have a downturn on their economic GDP.

itsIYKE:
Cut it......they are not showing us enough respect too......cut everything

Ghana has always been completely helpless without Nigeria.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by lartiph: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kelklein:
if you go do the Arithmetic now... this money no reach 1 million naira o
Bro calculate well 3 ghana cedis is equal to 1 dollar
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
salamido:
I tire for Nigeria! You are paying Ghana $10 million compensation for breaches of contract but can't see that Ghana had breached the contract in the first place by its inability to pay for gas supplied?
haha.
Retardinhos in power.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Coach8: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kelklein:

Actually it's around N5.2bn
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Olayinka8793(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by kevoh(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kelklein:

1 Ghanaian Cedi is about 26 cents and about 52 Naira

100 million Ghanaian Cedi? Now do the arithmetic and stop exhibiting ignorance unnecessarily.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
mikron:
Where are d likes of jiggaman, sambisaforest, petrodollar and d rest haters of naija, what do u guys have to say about this? Shebi una say naija na generator Republic whereas without our gas been supplied to ur country everything will b coming to a standstill, when naija sneez other African countries catch cold, naija my naija, how I love thee. Nigeria, great people, great nation. Let's go there cheesy

Um did you read the article, you only provided 40 cubic gas instead of the 100s that was promise. You still owe us 10 million more for breach of contract.

Please pay up naija.

Ps I don't hate naija at all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Dargreen(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
viktor01:
Cut the supply already.
too much korean movies
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by meforyou1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Where are all those ghanaians that claim that nigeria does not supply ghana free light?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Where are all those ghanaians that claim that nigeria does not supply ghana free light?

How's that free light?
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Make una free Ghanaians na,i never even read the posts and thread but i know say fight dey happen already
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by emmanuel596(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

Ghana has always been completely helpless without Nigeria.

Tru say
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by meforyou1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Um did you read the article, you only provided 40 cubic gas instead of the 100s that was promise. You still owe us 10 million more for bridge of contract.

Please pay up naija.

shameless ghanaian. Breach of which contract? You want more free gas? Boy, go and work, nothing comes free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Harrisonwo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
1GHC=#100
GHC100000000=#10,000,000,000:00
Ghana is owing nigeria approximately #10bil.
Make they pay oo, shebi them dey make mouth for us
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by mikron(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Um did you read the article, you only provided 40 cubic gas instead of the 100s that was promise. You still owe us 10 million more for bridge of contract.

Please pay up naija.

maybe u also jumped where it was written that ur country is owning us over 100 million Ghana cedis? Will I continue to supply u in full when u don't pay ur debt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
meforyou1:
shameless ghanaian. Breach of which contract? You want more free gas? Boy, go and work, nothing comes free.

you failed to provide the amount of gas the contract specified. How come your people paid Ghana 10 million? Please read before you go on a rant.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by ahamonyeka(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay,I said it nigeria will always give them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by mekaboy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Heyaaaaa poor ghana. Naija please tamper justice with mercy. grin Heyaaaaa poor ghana. Naija please tamper justice with mercy.grin

I am sure dia president will wish GEJ won, because he would have overlooked the debt . But the change has come grin . Ghana get ready, its either you pay up or you become a state in Nigeria grin grin

PMB no dey hia abeg ooogrin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
mikron:
maybe u also jumped where it was written that ur country is owning us over 100 million Ghana cedis? Will I continue to supply u in full when u don't pay ur debt?

The article says that you were unable to provide the agreed gas supply. So why should we pay anything at all.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by meforyou1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

you failed to provide the amount of gas the contract specified. How come your people paid Ghana 10 million? Please read before you go on a rant.
Just thank your heavenly father that I'm not the president of Nigeria. your generation would not have seen light again forever. Just switch off the button in Kainji dam where we supply you free electricity. And switch off the gas from south south and see if ghanaian economy will be worth up to $50,000 in a month's time

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by logica(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
salamido:
I tire for Nigeria! You are paying Ghana $10 million compensation for breaches of contract but can't see that Ghana had breached the contract in the first place by its inability to pay for gas supplied?
...that may just lead you to the possibility that the $10 mil (or most of it) ended up in a Nigerian's pocket. The story will soon burst out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos / Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) / Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.