Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness (27524 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supplies To Ghana Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by meforyou1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
For heaven's sake, why is there no human or natural resource in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Just thank your heavenly father that I'm not the president of Nigeria. your generation would not have seen light again forever. Just switch off the button in Kainji dam where we supply you free electricity. And switch off the gas from south south and see if ghanaian economy will be worth up to $50,000 in a month's time

Kanji what? You are retarded. The gas provides less than 15% of ghanas energy. Most of our energy comes from dams in Ghana and others are wind and solar

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
meforyou1:

You are bent on starting e war. When we start attacking, then you guys would say Ghanaians luv attacking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
StepTwo:
is it that I dont understand the piece?

what I could make is that Nigeria had to compensate them with $10m for failing to keep to their own end of the agreement which arose from Ghanas' own breach of the agreement.

if I understood this very well then Nigeria really needs to be re-colonised.

Lol. I couldnt have said it any better.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by ebuks001: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
lmao ....osho free grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by mikron(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The article says that you were unable to provide the agreed gas supply. So why should we pay anything at all.
So how did ur country incur d 100million debt stated above if products were not supplied?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Captainswag225(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Kanji what? You are retarded. The gas provides less than 15% of ghanas energy. Most of our energy comes from dams in Ghana and others are wind and solar
i think the gas we buy from naija is different from the one we produce at atuabo. Ours is lng and theirs is lpg..... But on a serious note. Am peeved with the finance minister 200 million dollars is an amount we get from jux tema tollbooth eachday. Why do they have to wait till threat b4 they pay their debts?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Supermiy: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Would Love To Argue But No Time...#team 9ja
JiggamanGh:

Would Love To Argue But No Time...#team 9ja In Other Words When We Cut The Damn Power..You'd Stil Have Enough To Light Up What Exactly ..Dude Why Would You Want More When You Have Your Own 'Dams And Solar & What Again'??..Abi Na Only One Una Dy Manage? grin
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by lezz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
meforyou1:
They have been producing gold before naija even had her independence. They are just docile.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by nazilee: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
tym92:
anybody with SageM charger pls....
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by jornie(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
angry

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by lezz(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Less than 15% ? Really? Yet your last load shedding and power crisis was as a result of gas shortages from Nigeria. You always go about telling weak lies. Your central bank governor has also hinted ghana's economic reliance on Nigeria due to ghana's dependence on Nigeria 's gas.

Nigeria, during the Obasanjo first administration, built the gas pipeline through which this gas is being supplied to Ghana for Ghana.

Just learn to say thank you and shut up.
Your defence is lousy. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Unclerukus: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
must we always look for ways to irritate people, someone was calling out Ghanaians grin grin grin and some mumu would have time to type epistles. Two set of clowns grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Hormorthorshor(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kelklein:
if you go do the Arithmetic now... this money no reach 1 million naira o

modified: ok..people wey sabi maths talk say e pass..I concur.

1 GHS = 52 NGN
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by JiggamanGh: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
lezz:
Less than 15% ? Really? Yet your last load shedding and power crisis was as a result of gas shortages from Nigeria. You always go about telling weak lies. Your central bank governor has also hinted ghana's economic reliance on Nigeria due to ghana's dependence on Nigeria 's gas.

Nigeria, during the Obasanjo first administration, built the gas pipeline through which this gas is being supplied to Ghana for Ghana.

Just learn to say thank you and shut up.
Your defence is lousy. cool

No dude it was mostly due to low water levels at the dams.

Do your research. Is there for you to see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by kesternice: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ghana don see us finish. Well Buhari need 2 resurrect our stance back. Dis same Ghana GOVT dat impose $300,000 on every Nigerian dat wants or has a business in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by harry509: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

Cc: Lalasticlala

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/nigeria-to-cut-gas-supply-to-ghana-over-indebtedness/
Legacy goodluck left behind.... Me y, now nigeria deyy gve oda country light and na dem nu get light nside d country dsame nigeria dey supply gas 2 oda country and 85% of her citizen can't aford 2 buy it and cook wit it. God av mercy on nigerian's.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by salamido: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a nitwit.
Modern English is composed of borrowed languages, you illiterate.
Don't let me eviscerate you this night.
If you have any sense, your would smartly divert attention to your dumb govt.

There is governing body that regulates what words are incorporated into English, which does not mean a "do it yourself" idiot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2015
hassman:

It doesn't mean any half-bred ewu can create his own English words. Are you really daft?
''Retardinhos in power '' is a valid english world coined by me.
Don't worry, i would inform the oxford congress to implement it in their dictionaries.
Numbnut.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by letibab(f): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2015
hassman:

It doesn't mean any half-bred ewu can create his own English words. Are you really daft?

Quite true! If every semi-literate person creates his own English, there would be no English!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by salamido: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2015
CSTR2:
My friend shut up and stop exhibiting encoded daftness.
I thought english was not supposed to be used with portugese.
Crazy idiott.

letibab:

Quite true! If every semi-literate person creates his own English, there would no be English!
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2015
salamido:

You are demented.
You are being governed by rascals and yes retarddinhos who are not worthy of a cleaning position in any serious country.
A country where unfortunate people like you have a massively bleak future.
My creative english should be the least of your concern, but alas it is .
Nigerians must be truely a hopeless people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Aha.
Shymmex is right.
That country is a congregation of idiotts and backward illiterates
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by Konnektions146(m): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Kelklein:
if you go do the Arithmetic now... this money no reach 1 million naira o

modified: ok..people wey sabi maths talk say e pass..I concur.

It's well over 5b naira
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by xamuelotu(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2015
CSTR2:
''Retardinhos in power '' is a valid english world coined by me.
Don't worry, i would inform the oxford congress to implement it in their dictionaries.
Numbnut.
abeg carry who na argument go one side jor, see as this topic don planty with who na foolish argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah / Chad Begs Nigeria For Electricity Supply / President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.