Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness (27523 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supplies To Ghana Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by letibab(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
CSTR2:
You dey craze.
It seems you are dying for some attention. If that is your profile pic, i am sure there are many people here who can give you that.
Stay off my mention, i don't know you.

I am not a fraudster like you!
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
letibab:

I am not a fraudster like you!
Fraudster? Are you out of your mind?
Have i ever engaged in any transaction with you or any other person on this forum? You are sick.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by fablola: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
CSTR2:
You dey craze.
It seems you are dying for some attention. If that is your profile pic, i am sure there are many people here who can give you that.
Stay off my mention, i don't know you.

Pig mouth, you also fight women too? You sorry Biafra!
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
fablola:

Pig mouth, you also fight women too? You sorry Biafra!
oh boy.
See wetin this girl don cause. Animals getting the opportunity to take a jab at me.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by tundamartin: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
CSTR2:
Fraudster? Are you out of your mind?
Have i ever engaged in any transaction with you or any other person on this forum? You are sick.

You are more sick than you care to admit! What about 419, fake goods and drugs, sick-head ibo boy!
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

You are more sick than you care to admit! What about 419, fake goods and drugs, sick-head ibo boy!
lol.
I am an engineer of first class repute. I am more genuine than anybody in your entire genealogy.
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by fablola: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
CSTR2:
oh boy.
See wetin this girl don cause. Animals getting the opportunity to take a jab at me.

I know you think you can make isie ewu out of someone but not tonight, sharp teeth!
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by tundamartin: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
I am an engineer of first class repute. I am more genuine than anybody in your entire genealogy.

Shut the freaking cannibalistic mouth up! I am an architect of international repute, gawky mouth!
Re: Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness by CSTR2: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

Shut the freaking cannibalistic mouth up! I am an architect of international repute, gawky mouth!
undecided undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah / Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. / PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.