Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo (2486 Views)

Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? / Gender Equality: What Do Our Women Really Want? / Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by ogzille(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
For women:
What is the clamor for gender equality all about? Is this gender equality hullabaloo necessary? I only see weakness when I hear things like:

1. Reserving a certain percentage for women in political positions
2. or reducing cut-off mark to favor women.

Does it not show that a man is not equal to a woman?

Women, now lets look at the real deal:

1. Women are generally wiser than men (men take lots of rash and incorrect decisions)
2. Women are generally stronger than men (women go to work, go to market, cook, wash and much more)
3. Women live longer than men (we have more widows than widowers)
4. Women run homes better than men (am sure you don't need an explanation for this)

Which other equality do you want when you are better?

Now, this is what the problem is:

We are telling a fish to climb a tree! Will the fish ever succeed?

Sadly, women judge equality based on political positions, business and money; and it is a case nature designed women to lose.

To run a business, you need to be a risk taker. To be a risk taker, you need lots of testosterone hormone which women lack and men have in abundance. Nature knows that the man needs to go out, hustle and take risks, reason men have lots of testosterone.

My advice to every woman is to relax, be the best at whatever you do - career & family, know your rights and let all the feminism rest.

Have a splendid evening.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Dezzx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
*sighs* and another misogynistic male specie is let loose on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
ogzille:
For women:

Women, now lets look at the real deal:

1. Women are generally wiser than men (men take lots of rash and incorrect decisions)
2. Women are generally stronger than men (women go to work, go to market, cook, wash and much more)
3. Women live longer than men (we have more widows than widowers)
4. Women run homes better than men (am sure you don't need an explanation for this)

Which other equality do you want when you are better?.

Coming From a guy...You're officially My Favorite Nairalander..."grin"...Weird!....this Caught My heart...embarassed

Great writing! Great speech! I personally think we should Just chill...cheesy The noise about Feminism is only making Us Look kinda weak and all...Women would always be strong..Always!!!...No matter what all these male Bullies say...undecided Eat Me! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by naijaboiy: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dezzx:
it's not compulsory to support feminism. That doesn't make one a misogynist.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by ogzille(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dezzx:

I do not hate women.
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by misspicy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mtchwwwww undecided
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dezzx:
I don't see any misogyny in what the op wrote.

Another ass licker on the loose. grin
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Vinshu(f): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kitas nesąmonė iš prieš moteris nukreipta žmogus.

Nonsense. Utter Crap.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Dezzx(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
PinkBarbie:

Another ass licker (pinkbarbie) on the loose. grin
enjoy wink op's ass must be coated with sugar.
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dezzx:
enjoy wink op's ass most be coated with sugar.
Must isn't the same thing with most. Okay? grin
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by pbs4real(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
PinkBarbie:
lovely dp, cute ass u gat grin
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Dezzx(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
PinkBarbie:
okay ass licker tongue
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
I bow in my wow man. You'd talked the talk cheesy
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by nazilee: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dezzx:
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:
Kitas nesąmonė iš prieš moteris nukreipta žmogus.

Nonsense. Utter Crap.

When you failed to communicate your thought to the audience, don't blame nobody when you're booed by the crowd.

I mean, what's that rubbish inscriptions up there?

Nonsense, Utter crap that is!

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Vinshu(f): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
pinceprinz:

When you failed to communicate your thought to the audience, don't blame nobody when you're booed by the crowd.

I mean, what's that rubbish inscriptions up there?

Nonsense, Utter crap that is!

It's not rubbish. That is my native language I wrote there.

It's good to check things before you quote someone. And I am entitled to my opinion on nairaland if it pisses you off, you can simply ignore.
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

It's not rubbish. That is my native language I wrote there.

It's good to check things before you quote someone. And I am entitled to my opinion on nairaland if it pisses you off, you can simply ignore.

Oh! So u know one's entitled to his opinion ? Then why label this beautiful piece 'Nonsense . Utter crap.'?

My dear, the fact is ur opinion stinks and its too repugnant to ignore so, live with that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Vinshu(f): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2015
pinceprinz:

Oh! So u know one's entitled to his opinion ? Then why label this beautiful piece 'Nonsense . Utter crap.'?

My dear, the fact is ur opinion stinks and its too repugnant to ignore so, live with that cheesy

Lol what gives me joy is that it stung you hard. Even the op did not quote me(at least for now)

It stinks to you that you just had to quote. Now that is the main reason why I wrote that so the Op gets it but he did not, seems you did. Congrats.

Now you have gotten my attention, have a nice evening.
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2015
pbs4real:
lovely dp, cute ass u gat grin
How did you see it when the picture isn't clear? tongue
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by pbs4real(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:
How did you see it when the picture isn't clear? tongue
u mean with dis my binoculars I call eyes...eyes dat sees ghost grin
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by ogzille(m): 1:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Smh
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Dezzx:
do you know wat misogynist means at alll

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Dezzx(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:

are you asking me, don't you have a dictionary smiley ?
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by ogzille(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:

Please ask him.
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by ogzille(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2015
PinkBarbie:

Another ass licker on the loose. grin

Unfortunate!
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Dezzx:
You don use laf finish me here oooo cheesy
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Male or female.its makes no difference
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by tosyne2much(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
The OP is damn right

No matter how we embellish the truth, it will never change the fact that the distinction between men and women, cannot be erased. This is because men brains are wired differently, hence, making us better than them

I don't like the way ladies sound as if they are handcuffed and deprived of their right.

Feminism is bullshiit to me until I see women fighting war

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by llaykorn: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
The OP is damn right

No matter how we embellish the truth, it will never change the fact that the distinction between men and women, is not something can be at par. This is because men brains are wired differently, hence, making us better than them virtually in everything

Feminism is bullshiit to me until I see women fighting war

Tosin, is the emboldened a typographical error?
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Omotayor123(f): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Wicked OP! Women do not have the right to dream Big And Make it Big shey Make una continue.

But as for me... I must dine with Kings.
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Lol what gives me joy is that it stung you hard. Even the op did not quote me(at least for now)

It stinks to you that you just had to quote. Now that is the main reason why I wrote that so the Op gets it but he did not, seems you did. Congrats.

Now you have gotten my attention, have a nice evening.

Wow wow wow! Found yet another murderous egomaniac who believes she's something whilst nothing cheesy
My dear, you're 'nothing but a big wide pusee that sucks' ok? Keep that at the back of your mind. Urge you to recite that in quote first thing in the morning when you wake up also in the night before going to bury your big head in your pillow to cure you of your baseless ego, I'm your doc. grin

FYI anyway, the what that struck my attention in the first place is the fact that 'm anti-senseless. That you couldn't even think up a plausible defense before utterly condemning this beautiful epistle stimulated my reaction and not whatever damnnable assumption your mind had cooked. Alright?

Maybe I shouldn't have reacted like you've rightly said tho cos its seemingly crystal clear your reserve is outrightly dry or more possibly you just another pathetic wannabe who wants to lend a voice . So I say, Keep trying, you'll get there someday smiley mumu
Re: Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2015
You've gotta be given a medal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tweet Of The Day [Hilarious] / Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women / You Wont Believe What This Guys Are Doing Inside A Swimming Pool (photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.