Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

ok - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ok (1528 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by Armstrong508: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
on CHRIST the solid rock i stand , all other ground is sinking sound, i cannot make a fallen hero my god

1 Like

Re: ok by Armstrong508: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok
Re: ok by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
i should say that to you . repent and turn to GOD
Re: ok by Armstrong508: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
yep
Re: ok by Armstrong508: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
can't anyone prove me wrong
Re: ok by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Armstrong508:
what do you do for a living? what can you say about islam?
Re: ok by johnydon22(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Armstrong508:

How dafuq is anyone supposed to prove you wrong when your damn claim has not be proven by you in the first place..... you well

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ok by hahn(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Armstrong508:

We'll prove you wrong immediately after you've proven that you are right.

Start with pics of Satan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by DedicatedEnkist: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
hopelink1:
what do you do for a living? what can you say about islam?
What is the difference between the two religion.there is nothing in islam and Christianity but deceit. Islam have tried to stole part of Satanism practice likewise churches as well.the two religion are fraud.i remember when I was still a slave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ok by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
hahn:

We'll prove you wrong immediately after you've proven that you are right.

Start with pics of Satan

I am a living proof!

Armstrong508:
you should become a satanist because LORD SATAN help's you becoming your own god ,because man was suppose to created in doing things on their own which was the goal of LORD SATAN but some god(the Christian god) didn't want that to happen they wanted man to be a slave to them so they brought man to earth unfinished.But LORD SATAN still gave us the change to become a god by helping us through out ontill we reach godhead but some people are too blind to see that because of the rubbish the bible tells them, that any problems is the devil's fault but if you read your bible well you'll see that LORD SATAN never harmed anyone. all the sacrifices and killing was done by the xtian god. READ your bible well and confirmed it your self. Some of you know that I'm telling the truth but you're if raid you'll go to hell if you follow LORD SATAN but you shouldn't be afraid. the only hell you'll be facing is if you choose to believe the lie the bible tells you . But if you think you can prove me wrong then bring it on I'm not afraid but do your research well before you talk nonsense . Satanism is nor about evil or harming someone without reason .Satanism is about peace unity and achieving godhead .So please open your eyes before its too late....HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Don't mind them jare! Keep worshiping me. Have you paid your daily dues into my bank account yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by Anas09: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha. Craze pipo full everywhere. Omo.
Re: ok by Armstrong508: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
theAtheist101:

I am a living proof!

Don't mind them jare! Keep worshiping me. Have you paid your daily dues into my bank account yet?
what's your problem

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
SO NA ATHEIST101 armstrong dey worship, na wa oo

1 Like

Re: ok by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Armstrong508:
what's your problem

Is that how to talk to your Lord?
Re: ok by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
theatheist101 , the lord of armstrong
theAtheist101:

Is that how to talk to your Lord?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ok by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Some people dey 'bass' inside hot sun. The combo bad gan.

OP. Please what are you trying to prove?

I'm sure you must have better reason than the Christians you despair so much. Don't tell me you also rely on Bible stories to defend your satan-worship.
Re: ok by Pidggin(f): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lord have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E A Adeboye Of The Rccg Unmasked! (an Overview) (11). / Speaking In Tongues And "Christ Embassy" - To Members Of Christ Embassy / Does God Have An Anus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.