Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy (8933 Views)

"I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by CSTR2: 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by aminho(m): 3:26am On Oct 13, 2015
That wont change our position on lord putin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 13, 2015
aminho:
That wont change our position on lord putin
omg... 'Lord Putin'

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by wordcat(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Wetin?
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by idupaul: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2015
I still stand with Russia

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by warrior01: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2015
In Russia we trust

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Osezzua(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Really
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by resty4(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Russia, beast frm d east

5 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by geez18(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2015
U.S.A,grand propagandist! but this time the world has found you out.. sai putin!

18 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by bonechamberlain(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
nonsense surprise, they know they can't do shit. they just keep on wasting money building weapons to intimidate other countries, but not russia. america builds one weapon today tomorrow its in CNN, spreading lies and propaganda about the weapon, Russia builds ten, you can never hear of them until when its time to be used, u see them rolling out, no propaganda, just action. america has not won any "major" battle since the 20th century.

Russia has just shown the world how bad propaganda can be at times. respect to my mentor PUTIN.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by tempest01(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Russia is right on this one....US would have used rebels to topple assad, when that is done, they will have no choice than to join isis. With weapons flowing freely and good training from us, that country Wil be destabilized. Look what happened in libya.

Usa should stop meddling....Russia is actually cleaning up their mess.

19 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by dialfa: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Russia doesn't make sophisticated weapons. They prefer simple, effective and deadly ones.

13 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by D9ty7(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2015
It has to be Russia. Either Russia or no one else

4 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by falcon01: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2015
putin

4 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by D9ty7(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
dialfa:
Russia doesn't make sophisticated weapons. They prefer simple, effective and deadly ones.
Exactly! US does the talking, Russia does the action.
Simple, effective and deadly.

17 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by obailala(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Sai Putin...

2 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by espn(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2015
I support russia

4 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by drss(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Obama is a sissy. Putin is the one.

5 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2015
HIS ROYAL BOLDNESS King puttin omekagu 1 of the whole world. The slayer of terrorists the bringer of fear to the enemy. Man of actions. Men (putin) work. Women (obama) talk. Action speaks louder than voice. I wish putin will gv bokoharam just 2hrs of his time they will be history hahahhahahahhahaha

16 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by jmoore(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2015
That's just an exhibition.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by modath(f): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2015
bonechamberlain:
nonsense surprise, they know they can't do shit. they just keep on wasting money building weapons to intimidate other countries, but not russia. america builds one weapon today tomorrow its in CNN, spreading lies and propaganda about the weapon, Russia builds ten, you can never hear of them until when its time to be used, u see them rolling out, no propaganda, just action. america has not won any "major" battle since the 20th century.

Russia has just shown the world how bad propaganda can be at times. respect to my mentor PUTIN.

#word. #onpoint. Wish I could give this more than one like.

Also wish as @ebubemicky opined, he could just spare us even just one hour of his time..

2 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

#word. #onpoint. Wish I could give this more than one like.

Also wish as @ebubemicky opined, he could just spare us even just one hour of his time..

yea my brother just one hour, now I know actions really speaks very very louder than voice

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by 989900: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2015
"Putin is presiding over an economy in free fall. He's stuck in the mud in Ukraine, and he's going to get bogged down in Syria.
Syria is PRIMARILY the problem of it's Arab neighbors in the region. It is also a problem for the EU countries who are dealing with a flood of refugees. THESE are the countries that should be taking the lead in Syria, with the USA taking a support role.
The reason they are not acting is because they think that, if they allow the situation to deteriorate enough, America will eventually bring in our ground troops, and spill the blood of our young people in yet another endless war.
President Obama is showing STRENGTH in not taking that bait."
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by gists: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2015
989900:
"Putin is presiding over an economy in free fall. He's stuck in the mud in Ukraine, and he's going to get bogged down in Syria.
Syria is PRIMARILY the problem of it's Arab neighbors in the region. It is also a problem for the EU countries who are dealing with a flood of refugees. THESE are the countries that should be taking the lead in Syria, with the USA taking a support role.
The reason they are not acting is because they think that, if they allow the situation to deteriorate enough, America will eventually bring in our ground troops, and spill the blood of our young people in yet another endless war.
President Obama is showing STRENGTH in not taking that bait."
I'm not sure if I totally agree with you.
America started this mess by equipping the so-called moderate rebels against Asad. Now many of those "moderate rebels" are now ISIS members. To make matters worse, for some reasons, ISIS seem to keep getting US made weapons (stolen from Iraqi military and hijacked US supplies meant for Iraqis) While I don't totally support US's boots in Syria, its hard to see an end to this madness without some foreign, superior military on the ground. That is where Russia comes in.

For those looking down on US and asking which war has US won in the last century, I may want to ask you to also tell us which war has Russia won in the same time period?

The fact still remains that in a non-nuclear warfare, US will still win Russia 10 out of 10 times. BUT Obama is wise enough to know that the win over Russia will come at a great cost (Human, financial and most importantly Allies). War is more of financial muscle and logistics than military war hardwares collections. US has far more financial resources and ally nations at her beck and call than Russia can muster. BUT US also has more to lose than Russia in a war between the two - Far more developed cities and smaller ally nations scattered around the globe are easy soft targets for Russia. It will be fo0lish for Obama to go into a mud fight with a pig. Putin knows this, so he can afford to flex muscles knowing US will be very cautious.

6 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omoelesa(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Dont be surprised, most people that are shouting Rusia and Putin here, are people, which are either moslem or people that have been denied visa at the America embassy.If these set of people were to chose between migrating to U.S or Rusia, majority would gladly chose U.S over Rusia.Set of hypoctrite.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by royallord1(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2015
bonechamberlain:

lol..i just deduced this from ur post.. It kinda hit me as i read through......!
america= propaganda (plenty talk no action)= APC

russia = little or no propaganda (little or no talk but lots of action whether positive or negativ action; action is action) = PDP
WE NEED ACTION NOT PROPAGANDA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Kx: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2015
jmoore:
That's just an exhibition.
undecided

U even try.
I think it's mere computer animation.
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by idu1(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
That's fucking mtcheew...

Sai putin

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Click on this link to Make some cash and also share the link http://PayRefe.com/?ref=157795
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by advocates: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Russia remains the mother of terrorist act. Quite unthinkable how we soon have gotten Russia's forceful occupation of Georgia and the terror war it's currently waging against Ukraine by proxy.

No one is undermining Russia's military capability, but sometimes it takes more than brandishing a newly acquired weapons to perfect your interventionist or middle ness. This is where America come handy.

The post war event and activities about building bridges, restoring hope and capacity is a challenge that the Russians are completely unfamiliar with.

Diplomatically, United State did what was right forming neutral and ensured the over zealous bombing campaign of Bashar Arafat was contained by providing military support and logistics for its target.

Good that Russia move in to dislodged the Isisl that unfortunately infiltrate the Syrian free armies fighting the tyrannic Bashar's government, but to what extent or to whose benefit?

Take it or not, Bashar Arafat had plans to plague the Israeli before the unfortunate befalls him. Now Russia's support is widely known for personal gain and not for regional interest.

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by bonechamberlain(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2015
royallord1:

lol..i just deduced this from ur post.. It kinda hit me as i read through......!
america= propaganda (plenty talk no action)= APC

russia = little or no propaganda (little or no talk but lots of action whether positive or negativ action; action is action) = PDP
WE NEED ACTION NOT PROPAGANDA
exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari / Dora Akunyuli Asks Yardua To Step Down! / Sun Governor Of The Year 2018: Gov Ugwuanyi Arrives At Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.