Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy (8935 Views)

"I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by 989900: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2015
gists:

I'm not sure if I totally agree with you.
America started this mess by equipping the so-called moderate rebels against Asad. Now many of those "moderate rebels" are now ISIS members. To make matters worse, for some reasons, ISIS seem to keep getting US made weapons (stolen from Iraqi military and hijacked US supplies meant for Iraqis) While I don't totally support US's boots in Syria, its hard to see an end to this madness without some foreign, superior military on the ground. That is where Russia comes in.

For those looking down on US and asking which war has US won in the last century, I may want to ask you to also tell us which war has Russia won in the same time period?

The fact still remains that in a non-nuclear warfare, US will still win Russia 10 out of 10 times. BUT Obama is wise enough to know that the win over Russia will come at a great cost (Human, financial and most importantly Allies). War is more of financial muscle and logistics than military war hardwares collections. US has far more financial resources and ally nations at her beck and call than Russia can muster. BUT US also has more to lose than Russia in a war between the two - Far more developed cities and smaller ally nations scattered around the globe are easy soft targets for Russia. It will be fo0lish for Obama to go into a mud fight with a pig. Putin knows this, so he can afford to flex muscles knowing US will be very cautious.

You are so fxcking correct!!!

At a point, I thought I was reading my own comment . . . I'd to check the handle again to be sure . . . haha.
cheesy

This is what I call objective perspective.
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by bonechamberlain(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

#word. #onpoint. Wish I could give this more than one like.

Also wish as @ebubemicky opined, he could just spare us even just one hour of his time..

wink
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by fr3do(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2015
The way nairalanders like putin
Are we safe? cheesy
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by gists: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
989900:

You are so fxcking correct!!!

At a point, I thought I was reading my own comment . . . I'd to check the handle again to be sure . . . haha.
cheesy

This is what I call objective perspective.
Thanks Bro. Maybe we are "mind twins" grin

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by bonechamberlain(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2015
advocates:
Russia remains the mother of terrorist act. Quite unthinkable how we soon have gotten Russia's forceful occupation of Georgia and the terror war it's currently waging against Ukraine by proxy.

No one is undermining Russia's military capability, but sometimes it takes more than brandishing a newly acquired weapons to perfect your interventionist or middle ness. This is where America come handy.

The post war event and activities about building bridges, restoring hope and capacity is a challenge that the Russians are completely unfamiliar with.

Diplomatically, United State did what was right forming neutral and ensured the over zealous bombing campaign of Bashar Arafat was contained by providing military support and logistics for its target.

Good that Russia move in to dislodged the Isisl that unfortunately infiltrate the Syrian free armies fighting the tyrannic Bashar's government, but to what extent or to whose benefit?

Take it or not, Bashar Arafat had plans to plague the Israeli before the unfortunate befalls him. Now Russia's support is widely known for personal gain and not for regional interest.

mother of terrorist Russia!!! are u sure of what you are saying. Russia has been dealing with terrorist for long especially the Chechen terrorist or rebels. u call mother of terrorist now read.

alqeada ( Osama bin laden) was created by the u.s to fight Russia during the Afghan war in the 70s. finally they became so powerful and even terrorised their sponsors.

Isis was created by the u.s to oust ghadaffi, which was a success but just like al Qaeda they couldn't control them until they became so powerful and entered syria, the u.s saw this as an opportunity to oust their long enemy Assad. they left Isis to wreck harvoc in Syria thinking Assad would give up but no he didnt, then Obama said he would send a precision strike against isis, Russia knew that any strike by u.s wouldn't be against isis but Assad, so they set up a naval blockade in the port of tarsus which was a warning to the u s that Russia wouldn't allow such strike.

the u.s heeded to the warning, and Isis continued gaining upper hand. Russia saw the hypocrisy of the west and said enough is enough.

which country bombed iraq- u.s
which country bombed Libya - u.s
which country bonbed - Vietnam even using chemical weapons(agent orange) - u.s

oga in fact the crime of the u.s alone in the world is enough for God to destroy the world.

take it or leave it almost all terrorist organizations in the world has the backing or support or the knowledge of the CIA . anything u see the Russians doing now is for their national security and interest

as for Ukraine the u.s made a dangerous and foolish move by trying to get close to Russian borders, just as they won't allow Russia so close to Cuba.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by bonechamberlain(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2015
gists:

America started this mess by equipping the so-called moderate rebels against Asad. Now many of those "moderate rebels" are now ISIS members. To make matters worse, for some reasons, ISIS seem to keep getting US made weapons (stolen from Iraqi military and hijacked US supplies meant for Iraqis) While I don't totally support US's boots in Syria, its hard to see an end to this madness without some foreign, superior military on the ground. That is where Russia comes in.

For those looking down on US and asking which war has US won in the last century, I may want to ask you to also tell us which war has Russia won in the same time period?

The fact still remains that in a non-nuclear warfare, US will still win Russia 10 out of 10 times. BUT Obama is wise enough to know that the win over Russia will come at a great cost (Human, financial and most importantly Allies). War is more of financial muscle and logistics than military war hardwares collections. US has far more financial resources and ally nations at her beck and call than Russia can muster. BUT US also has more to lose than Russia in a war between the two - Far more developed cities and smaller ally nations scattered around the globe are easy soft targets for Russia. It will be fo0lish for Obama to go into a mud fight with a pig. Putin knows this, so he can afford to flex muscles knowing US will be very cautious.
oga Russia isn't interested in fighting wars and destroying independent nations, what Russia is more concerned with is their national security and interest. well I agree with u saying the u.s has much to loose if it eventually go into war with Russia, but mind u even if the u s goes into a conventional war with Russia it would never regain its world power status. they can both destroy themselves conventionally. just like I said before the u.s spreads to much propaganda about their military that it would look as if they can occupy the whole planets in one second. of course remember they have the media which Russia doesn't have. one thing in war is tenacity, the Russians infact to a large extent the people of eastern Europe are more tenacious ad have experienced more hardship and brutal life styles than their counterparts in the west and western Europe. they would be more willing to die fighting than their western neighbours.

remember the battle of Stalingrad where Russia/Soviet union lost millions of soldiers just to make sure they push the germans out of their country and defeat them which was a success at a very high cost as the battle was one if the bloodiest in ww2

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by deanoffaculty: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2015
idupaul:
I still stand with Russia
Confirm!!!
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Rex123(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
It like we know nothing about International politics, no wonder our foreign policies is zig zag!
Propaganda is part of International Politics, so intimidation. You use your best assets to get your interest! Am shocked by statements I have read here!

Do you think America or Russia give a hoot about you guys, they after their own interest! If worst comes they will side with each other. No permanent friend no permanent enemy, only permanent interest!

We Africans need to create a niche for ourselves and create policies that suits us and not pleasing the neo colonists! As crazy as Mugabe is he is honest and realistic!

Nigeria should be a military superpower and an economic one! Bad and vision less leadership is our problem!

2 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Rex123(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2015
bonechamberlain:
oga Russia isn't interested in fighting wars and destroying independent nations, what Russia is more concerned with is their national security and interest. well I agree with u saying the u.s has much to loose if it eventually go into war with Russia, but mind u even if the u s goes into a conventional war with Russia it would never regain its world power status. they can both destroy themselves conventionally. just like I said before the u.s spreads to much propaganda about their military that it would look as if they can occupy the whole planets in one second. of course remember they have the media which Russia doesn't have. one thing in war is tenacity, the Russians infact to a large extent the people of eastern Europe are more tenacious ad have experienced more hardship and brutal life styles than their counterparts in the west and western Europe. they would be more willing to die fighting than their western neighbours.

remember the battle of Stalingrad where Russia/Soviet union lost millions of soldiers just to make sure they push the germans out of their country and defeat them which was a success at a very high cost as the battle was one if the bloodiest in ww2

What you call propaganda about the US military is true! They have bases all over the world and can quickly mobilise to go to war! They still have a strong and active alliance(NATO) that something Russia doesn't have!
And please don't come and give me the bull shit story of how china will come to Russia aid!
China and Russia don't have a defence pact and before China will aid Russia she is going to look at what she stands to benefit for allying herself with Russia!

The superpowers won't fight a conventional warfare but an economic war. That what is in play now! The American sanction of Russian financial sector comes to mind!

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omonnakoda: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2015
omoelesa:
Dont be surprised, most people that are shouting Rusia and Putin here, are people, which are either moslem or people that have been denied visa at the America embassy.If these set of people were to chose between migrating to U.S or Rusia, majority would gladly chose U.S over Rusia.Set of hypoctrite.
How is that relevant??

4 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omonnakoda: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
When was the last time the US won a war.They are very good at starting them and killing civilians but in the end they cut and run disgraced; Vietnam,Cambodia,Afghanistan ,Libya,Somalia etc

3 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Rex123(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
gists:

I guess you are one of the few here that truly understands how the international system works!
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Rex123(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
When was the last time the US won a war.They are very good at starting them and killing civilians but in the end they cut and run disgraced; Vietnam,Cambodia,Afghanistan ,Libya,Somalia etc

America only went to war in Vietnam and Afghanistan! The rest you mentioned I don't know the parallel universe it happened!
They didn't achieve their aims in Vietnam but in Afghanistan they have their puppet government there!
Libya wasn't a war but to remove a government which they succeeded!
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omonnakoda: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015
gists:

Talk is cheap Brazil was going to beat Germany until they were humiliated at home. You say the US will beat Russia in a conventional war 10 X,does that really make any sense?

WHERE will such a war be fought? That is the key question when you address that you will realize how ridiculous a claim that is. The only way to know who will win a fight is to fight. Everything else is cheap talk
The so called allies you talk about will surprise you. Do not for one moment believe the Japanese have forgiven the nuking of their country. Or the Germans the humiliation they suffered from the Americans. There are no permanent friends

6 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Joeace3000(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2015

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omonnakoda: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
gists:

Talk is cheap Brazil was going to beat Germany until they were humiliated at home. You say the US will beat Russia in a conventional war 10 X,does that really make any sense?

WHERE will such a war be fought? That is the key question when you address that you will realize how ridiculous a claim that is. The only way to know who will win a fight is to fight. Everything else is cheap talk
The so called allies you talk about will surprise you. Do not for one moment believe the Japanese have forgiven the nuking of their country. Or the Germans the humiliation they suffered from the Americans. There are no permanent friends
The reality is no one knows how such a war will pan out and it is better not to know
It is childish to assume two nuclear powers can fight a so called conventional war.Is war sports?

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omonnakoda: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rex123:

America only went to war in Vietnam and Afghanistan! The rest you mentioned I don't know the parallel universe it happened!
They didn't achieve their aims in Vietnam but in Afghanistan they have their puppet government there!
Libya wasn't a war but to remove a government which they succeeded!
You can frame reality any how you like ,I suppose they went to Iraq for baseball. They went to Afghanistan to install a puppet government? That is a good outcome then. How much territory does the so called puppet control and why was America bombing doctors there last week if everything is fine?
The reality of that proposition will be tested when the US occupation ends .As long as that is going on they are at war

Libya wasn't a war? What is a war?
I guess Libya must have been a protest or maybe a riot,yea that's it a riot!!

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Rex123(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

You can frame reality any how you like ,I suppose they went to Iraq for baseball. They went to Afghanistan to install a puppet government? That is a good outcome then. How much territory does the so called puppet control and why was America bombing doctors there last week if everything is fine?
The reality of that proposition will be tested when the US occupation ends .As long as that is going on they are at war

Libya wasn't a war? What is a war?
I guess Libya must have been a protest or maybe a riot,yea that's it a riot!!

Do you think America goes to this countries only cos of political reasons? There is always an economic reason! See Iraq! Do you know how many percentage of oil wells America controls there? Do you know America now controls the opium trade in Afghanistan?
Libya was a civil unrest! America supported the people instigated them to remove their government! American troops were never involved in Libya directly! America only instituted an no fly zone! That was another win for America.
It is about their interests! Do you know how much stake America has in Libya now? America has been milking other countries to her benefits! Her military budget isn't for show!

2 Likes

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omonnakoda: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rex123:

Do you think America goes to this countries only cos of political reasons? There is always an economic reason! See Iraq! Do you know how many percentage of oil wells America controls there? Do you know America now controls the opium trade in Afghanistan?
Libya was a civil unrest! America supported the people instigated them to remove their government! American troops were never involved in Libya directly! America only instituted an no fly zone! That was another win for America.
It is about their interests! Do you know how much stake America has in Libya now? America has been milking other countries to her benefits! Her military budget isn't for show!
What a profound revelation!! Very very deep!!
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Idokojimmy: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
E dey like video game. Na computer gara gara. In I go die's parlance, NOTHING

Wetin Putin dey do, wen we see na it matter. The rest na dambanza kowel

I do I see

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Idokojimmy: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
E dey like video game. Na computer gara gara. In I go die's parlance, NOTHING

When them fly computer finish, they shud return to base, while Putin kills them all

Wetin Putin dey do, wen we see na it matter. The rest na dambanza kowel

I do I see

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by MrPresident1: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
It is hard for me to believe that there will ever be an open out war between America and Russia, both countries have the materiel to destroy the earth many times over and it is not to the advantage of either of them to do this. Far from the public displays of toughness, the leaders of these countries are all actually in bed together, they are all controlled from the same source.

No one will be left unscathed in the event of a Nuclear war, no bunker can save anyone so all the tough talking tough acting sonofabitching is just smokescreen to deceive the gullible, this is how they will bicker to eternity.

However, I do believe that World war three is ideological warfare, a war between Western Civilization (Europe and America) and Islam and it appears Islam is winning or has even won already.

I am a Bible Thumper, and according to the Bible prophecies, non of the ideologues will enjoy the spoils of war. The will be no new empire after America, when that bastion of western civilization falls eventually.

CHRIST WILL RETURN TO TAKE FULL AND ETERNAL CHARGE.

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Rex123(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
MrPresident1:
It is hard for me to believe that there will ever be an open out war between America and Russia, both countries have the materiel to destroy the earth many times over and it is not to the advantage of either of them to do this. Far from the public displays of toughness, the leaders of these countries are all actually in bed together, they are all controlled from the same source.

No one will be left unscathed in the event of a Nuclear war, no bunker can save anyone so all the tough talking tough acting sonofabitching is just smokescreen to deceive the gullible, this is how they will bicker to eternity.

However, I do believe that World war three is ideological warfare, a war between Western Civilization (Europe and America) and Islam and it appears Islam is winning or has already even won.

I am a Bible Thumper, and according to the Bible prophecies, non of the ideologues will enjoy the spoils of war. The will be no new empire after America the bastion of western civilization falls eventually.

CHRIST WILL RETURN TO TAKE FULL AND ETERNAL CHARGE.

I don't know about your bible references, but I know the next world war is going to be about what you stated above. And there won't be a victory! Civilisation will be destroyed and the beginning of a new era!
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by MrPresident1: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rex123:

I don't know about your bible references, but I know the next world war is going to be about what you stated above. And there won't be a victory! Civilisation will be destroyed and the beginning of a new era!

I quite insist that there will be no war. The threat of mutually assured destruction is all encompassing, that there will be no survivors, we will all be nuked grin abi U think say them go nuke themselves come leave you because you be member of Non Aligned Movement? lets assume they just only nuke themselves out, radioactive fallout will clear the earth of stragglers.

Earth will be shorn of life and there will be no new eras. Only insects will survive, and house rats perhaps.

The demise of America is the demise of Caucasian civilization.
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ahya wat suprise does d us have dat d russians dont knw abt already.... dPutin: 'We Will Never Allow Military Superiority Over Russia. .russia makes cheap, simple but very effective weapon systems.... ... less money for more firepower...
Isklander
S300,400,500
Topol
Ss27,30
E.t.c
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by jmichlins(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
ebubemicky:
HIS ROYAL BOLDNESS King puttin omekagu 1 of the whole world. The slayer of terrorists the bringer of fear to the enemy. Man of actions. Men (putin) work. Women (obama) talk. Action speaks louder than voice. I wish putin will gv bokoharam just 2hrs of his time they will be history hahahhahahahhahaha
I gbadun dis your comment wish I can dash you ten likes

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by gsalvatore: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
gists:

In addition, In a non-nuclear war between the two, the battlefield will be RODINA not the States.
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by gsalvatore: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
omonnakoda:

The reality is no one knows how such a war will pan out and it is better not to know
It is childish to assume two nuclear powers can fight a so called conventional war.Is war sports?
This is BULLSHIT.

These two countries military are forever in check by the US government. Tell me what the US-Military Bases are doing in their backyard.

Speaking of ''humiliation'', do you think the French,Poles,austrians will entertain the rise of the Germans? or the Chinese, Koreans the rise of the Japs?
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by omonnakoda: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
gsalvatore:
This is BULLSHIT.

These two countries military are forever in check by the US government. Tell me what the US-Military Bases are doing in their backyard.

Speaking of ''humiliation'', do you think the French,Poles,austrians will entertain the rise of the Germans? or the Chinese, Koreans the rise of the Japs?
Bullshiitt? OK I guess we are done.
Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by ArodeTsolaye: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
ebubemicky:
HIS ROYAL BOLDNESS King puttin omekagu 1 of the whole world. The slayer of terrorists the bringer of fear to the enemy. Man of actions. Men (putin) work. Women (obama) talk. Action speaks louder than voice. I wish putin will gv bokoharam just 2hrs of his time they will be history hahahhahahahhahaha

Uncle Vlad (As the Americans fondly call him) is the new darling of the world. Right now he will defeat oBUMmer(as the Americans now call him) in a presidential election on US soil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Uncle Vlad (As the Americans fondly call him) is the new darling of the world. Right now he will defeat Obummer( as the Americans call him) in a presidential election on US soil.
of cos he will grin

1 Like

Re: US Armed Forces Nasty Surprise For The Russian Navy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
jmichlins:

I gbadun dis your comment wish I can dash you ten likes
hahahhahahahhahaha thanks bro infact am adding putin to my name now hahahhahahahhahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How President Buhari Was Poisoned / See The Mansion Rochas Okorocha Gifted His Ethiopian Girlfriend / Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.