Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2256 Views)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2015
1. Seeing her undone
While most men appreciate when women make the effort to look gorgeous through doing the makeup, dressing nice or fixing the hair, they find it attractive if they see her a mess as well. A lot of guys tell that this helps them know a woman better. They get to see her behind the nice clothes and makeup up.

2. Her accent
Almost every woman is embarrassed by her accent. The great news is that men like a woman’s accent and find it really attractive. No matter if you have an accent from the inner city or the south, it can be attractive to your man. I’m sure your accent is nice to listen to, so make sure you embrace it.

3. Seeing her afraid
Another weird thing men find attractive in a woman is fear. The thing is, a man doesn’t want to wish deep fear on a woman but when he sees her a bit scared, it gives him the chance to comfort her and show he is a real man.

4. Camo
Some guys find camo attractive on girls because it means she could be his best hunting buddy. But it doesn’t mean that you should wear camo every single day. Even though men find camo attractive on a woman, they still love cute dresses and nice skirt. Feminity is still important.

5. Glasses
Guys love to see girls in glasses and it’s true. If men find a woman that wears glasses attractive, why not throw away those contact lenses? I think this is wonderful news for girls who wear glasses every day.

6. Watching her apply makeup
Did you know your guy likes watching you apply your makeup? It amazes him how precisely you can do this. Guys also seem to be astonished that every girl has her own style with the makeup. So, ladies, feel free to check your makeup in front of your man.

7. Her towel head
One of the strangest things that most men find extremely attractive in his woman is when she washes her hair, especially if the hair is long, and the towel head is turn on for men. Well, it’s weird, but who knows maybe your sweetheart also loves your towel head.

8. When she works out
Men love it when a woman works out. That tired look and the sweaty feeling attract most men instantly. Perhaps you don’t find it attractive, but your man won’t want to miss this look. So don’t be afraid to work out in front of your partner. The best option is to work out together.

9. In his shirt
The weird thing that men find attractive in a woman is when she’s dressed untidily in his favorite shirt. To most men, it’s a really designer look. From personal experience I can say that I find her attractive when she is in my 'Arsenal' jersey.. Lol

Add yours..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Emodeee: 1:07am On Oct 13, 2015
I find juicy boobz attractive.
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by octaviakrsy(m): 4:32am On Oct 13, 2015
When she looks me in the eyes n say

I love you

kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2015
you're dreaming if you think this willl get to fp
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2015
3. Seeing her afraid.... hahahahha never

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by khassy(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

1. Seeing her undone
While most men appreciate when women make the effort to look gorgeous through doing the makeup, dressing nice or fixing the hair, they find it attractive if they see her a mess as well. A lot of guys tell that this helps them know a woman better. They get to see her behind the nice clothes and makeup up.

2. Her accent
Almost every woman is embarrassed by her accent. The great news is that men like a woman’s accent and find it really attractive. No matter if you have an accent from the inner city or the south, it can be attractive to your man. I’m sure your accent is nice to listen to, so make sure you embrace it.

3. Seeing her afraid
Another weird thing men find attractive in a woman is fear. The thing is, a man doesn’t want to wish deep fear on a woman but when he sees her a bit scared, it gives him the chance to comfort her and show he is a real man.

4. Camo
Some guys find camo attractive on girls because it means she could be his best hunting buddy. But it doesn’t mean that you should wear camo every single day. Even though men find camo attractive on a woman, they still love cute dresses and nice skirt. Feminity is still important.

5. Glasses
Guys love to see girls in glasses and it’s true. If men find a woman that wears glasses attractive, why not throw away those contact lenses? I think this is wonderful news for girls who wear glasses every day.

6. Watching her apply makeup
Did you know your guy likes watching you apply your makeup? It amazes him how precisely you can do this. Guys also seem to be astonished that every girl has her own style with the makeup. So, ladies, feel free to check your makeup in front of your man.

7. Her towel head
One of the strangest things that most men find extremely attractive in his woman is when she washes her hair, especially if the hair is long, and the towel head is turn on for men. Well, it’s weird, but who knows maybe your sweetheart also loves your towel head.

8. When she works out
Men love it when a woman works out. That tired look and the sweaty feeling attract most men instantly. Perhaps you don’t find it attractive, but your man won’t want to miss this look. So don’t be afraid to work out in front of your partner. The best option is to work out together.

9. In his shirt
The weird thing that men find attractive in a woman is when she’s dressed untidily in his favorite shirt. To most men, it’s a really designer look. From personal experience I can say that I find her attractive when she is in my 'Arsenal' jersey.. Lol

Add yours..

Cc Lalasticlala

no bobby no nyachundecidedundecided

kontinu
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:
you're dreaming if you think this willl get to fp
Not interested in making FP
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Anelk50(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice one @op

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Chai! In Buhari's voice, see kworupt mind..
khassy:

no bobby no nyachundecidedundecided

kontinu
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Olasco93: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
Are those the Real things that make up a Real woman? What about Character, what about her Attitude, what about her Intelligence, Humour and her future goals?
Sorry OP, but those things you mentioned are what Corrupt minds and Irresponsible Guys look out for.....

It is CHARACTER & ATTITUDE that will sustain your relationship later on when all the Physicals attributes couldn't help out or Fades away.

Go for Character guys... That's the KOKO!
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by kayo80(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Hmm! I like your number 2, and number 5...I love me a good ol British accent, and also like girls who wear glasses...It is an instant turn on for me. I also like number 3 a bit...When she is afraid. I like that when I know what she is getting scared for is not that serious. lol! And ofcos, I love me some boobiiies.
Re: 10 Things Men Find Attractive In Women by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! I like your number 2, and number 5...I love me a good ol British accent, and also like girls who wear glasses...It is an instant turn on for me. I also like number 3 a bit...When she is afraid. I like that when I know what she is getting scared for is not that serious. lol! And ofcos, I love me some boobiiies.
You're the real deal..

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Babies: Students Selling Sex / Ladies Come In Here, My Usa Basket Baller Bro Wants To Marry A Romancelander. / 10 Signs Your Girl Is No Good !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.