Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Urgent US Visa Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent US Visa Help (1452 Views)

Embassy Denied Me Visa,help / URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? / Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent US Visa Help by akilo1: 4:24am On Oct 13, 2015
My wife is a US citizen and we are applying for immigration visa,now we are at the second step on national visa centre NVC,we will be submiting all documents including my birth certificat very soon ,but my question now is that ,i dont have a birth certificate but only a court declaration affidavit without attestation as this is what we use for the immigration stage,but i heard some people saying that they need birth certicate from local govt or NPC.for those who have pass through this should advice me on what i should get ready for the process as for now i am waiting for their mail
Re: Urgent US Visa Help by obiak4(m): 5:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Why not go to your local govt. With the said affidavit they should be able to give your another birth certificate since that what you need, that is just like a backup
my 2cent
Re: Urgent US Visa Help by akilo1: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2015
obiak4:

Why not go to your local govt. With the said affidavit they should be able to give your another birth certificate since that what you need, that is just like a backup
my 2cent
thanks i am not in the country rigjt now but i want to ask someone to get it for me.i appreciate your assistance
Re: Urgent US Visa Help by obiak4(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2015
akilo1:
thanks i am not in the country rigjt now but i want to ask someone to get it for me.i appreciate your assistance
wish you all the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Oman Visa / Belgium/germany Visiting Visa / They Wants To Reduce My Age From 27 To 23 Before Going To USA. Any Repercussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.