Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application (1511 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application by Drazeen(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
HI ROOM,

PLEASE I APPLIED FOR THE UNITED STATES B1 VISA. I HAVE SUBMITTED ONLINE BUT I NEED TO GET THE ENTIRE DETAILS OF THE APPLICATION,BUT I DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM ONLINE. WHAT DO I DO? I NEED THE INFORMATION TO REHEARSE BEFORE THE INTERVIEW.

Cc>> justwise
Re: Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application by nk(f): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2016
I need answers too please
Re: Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application by worry359(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
If you submitted the TRUTH is should not be difficult to remember what you wrote!
Re: Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application by souleymon(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
According to travel.state

In order to do so, go into the Consular Electronic Application Center website and select the Embassy or Consulate at which you are applying. Hit “Option C-Retrieve Application” on the Getting Started page and enter your application ID number. From there you will be able to view and print your confirmation page.

Or
Go back to the CEAC website, click on DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application, choose the consulate or embassy where you will be applying from the drop-down menu, and then click the "Upload an Application" tab. Then choose the location of your saved file, and click the Upload Data button.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application by goodfell4(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
If you can still remember your old application ID or the numbers below the Barcode on your confirmation when you initially submitted your DS-160 form on ceac.state.gov/genniv, you might still be able to retrieve your information. But since you had submitted your previous application, you won't be able to have access to it again but when you try to start a new application, the form fields will be populated with your old information.

You can try to retrieve your previous application by using your application ID, your surname first five letters and answer to your secret question. If you can remember these three things, you might be able to have access to your personal information again.
Re: Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application by Anike16(f): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Hi

I applied for B1/B2 visa 2018 and I was denied on no strong ties.. I want to apply for Student visa this month what is my chance of getting a visa also can I still get an appointment date for December because my school resumes January

(1) (Reply)

Train Crushes Corper Listening To Music With Her Headphone Dead In Lagos(pics) / Deepest Oceans And Seas On Earth / Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.