Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. (2961 Views)

All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Catholic Bishops Urges Nigerian Catholics To Pray For These 10 Intentions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Aizenosa(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
ebenice:

eseun ..

but easy bro, don't quote the bible upside down...
Jesus never said "on you peter" according to u
rather He said " thou art peter ON THIS ROCK will I build my church.....

and regarding to whether if it were written anywhere in the Bible to be the only source of salvation.... pls is it then written that there are other outside source of salvation beside the bible ? ..in fact I wonder why u could be thinking salvation is in a book rather than in Jesus

even your own question gan..is confusing u..can u be a little bit more clearer?

thanks

Lol u sure say u understand what you read above according to my question, please go re-read your bible again

Secondly the people who wrote the Gospels except John are not even among the 12 people Jesus spent day and night with so pls hw did they know about Jesus, did they read about Him in a book?

And to answer your question 2 thess 2:1

Lastly my question above is simple, pls answer it
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Aizenosa(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Since the inception of the Church these oral traditions have been there, some parts of the early church held Mary in high esteem, yet others were passive but one thing remains she was a renowned Woman it's so painful that many do not understand her role, even Elizabeth knew hw important she was that what follows is amazing "She Elizabeth was instantly filled with the Holy Spirit and said in a loud voice you are the blessed of all women and blessed is the child you bear" sincerely this little gotten from the verse Lk 1:41-42 makes me understand Mary is not just a vessel she is the mother of Christ, nothing said from now until eternity will change that.

Peace of Christ be with you all
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Kamxin(m): 12:42am On Oct 15, 2015
ebenice:

OK ....here is an example, what did the pope do when he was at the US senate just recently? ..I didn't quite understand his mission but I know well that out of all what he said that day he never mentioned the name of Jesus ...at least he could have even put it in this way..."it is He who only can save mankind from all troubles ..including praying to Him to help us on climate change " since climate change is what a whole christian respected largely place leader can say of all issues ..what happened to abortions,gay marriage etc? why couldn't he condemn that ?
"The Golden Rule also reminds us of our responsibility to protect and defend human life at every stage of its development."

"Yet I cannot hide my concern for the family, which is threatened, perhaps as never before, from within and without. Fundamental relationships are being called into question, as is the very basis of marriage and the family. I can only reiterate the importance and, above all, the richness and the beauty of family life."

These are pope Francis words to parliament verbatim.

It cant be more obvious that your motives are questionable, you go about seeking cheap blackmail, tainting papal image with embellished falsehood, combing-up imaginary accusations.
Repent my dear, go for confession

1 Like

Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by tabontabon: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2015
What Does John 21:15-17 Mean To You? Also Luke 1:46-55. Atleast Catholics Did Not Write Those Chapters Or Verse? Read About Mary's Visitation To Elizabeth.
Stop The Naked Dance.
ebenice:

eseun ..

But easy bro, don't quote the bible upside down...
Jesus never said "on you peter" according to u
rather He said " thou art peter ON THIS ROCK will I build my church.....

and regarding to whether if it were written anywhere in the Bible to be the only source of salvation.... pls is it then written that there are other outside source of salvation beside the bible ? ..in fact I wonder why u could be thinking salvation is in a book rather than in Jesus

even your own question gan..is confusing u..can u be a little bit more clearer?

thanks

Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by tabontabon: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2015
The Child In Elizabeth's Womb Lept For Joy.
Aizenosa:
Since the inception of the Church these oral traditions have been there, some parts of the early church held Mary in high esteem, yet others were passive but one thing remains she was a renowned Woman it's so painful that many do not understand her role, even Elizabeth knew hw important she was that what follows is amazing "She Elizabeth was instantly filled with the Holy Spirit and said in a loud voice you are the blessed of all women and blessed is the child you bear" sincerely this little gotten from the verse Lk 1:41-42 makes me understand Mary is not just a vessel she is the mother of Christ, nothing said from now until eternity will change that.

Peace of Christ be with you all
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by God2man(m): 4:48am On Oct 15, 2015
@ebenice, Could you pls change the topic, you are confusing everybody, I know you are joking about it but make it real.

Dare or dear.which one?
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by ebenice(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
God2man:
@ebenice, Could you pls change the topic, you are confusing everybody, I know you are joking about it but make it real.

Dare or dear.which one?
OK sir ...one more sensible person like you on this thread will make me use my intelligence quotient.. for now I think most fellows here just dont know what's up ..

I would anyway ..thanks
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Rich4god(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebenice:
OK sir ...one more sensible person like you on this thread will make me use my intelligence quotient.. for now I think most fellows here just dont know what's up ..

I would anyway ..thanks
I just laff in latin....
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Kamxin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebenice:
OK sir ...one more sensible person like you on this thread will make me use my intelligence quotient.. for now I think most fellows here just dont know what's up .

REPENT!!!
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by ebenice(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin
Rich4god:
I just laff in latin....
grin
Rich4god:
I just laff in latin....
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Kamxin(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
ebenice:
grin grin

REPENT
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by ebenice(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kamxin:

REPENT
. of what sin please.? undecided
Kamxin:

REPENT
. of what sin please.?
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Kamxin(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2015
ebenice:
. of what sin please.? undecided. of what sin please.?

If you are too blind and can't see your sins on this thread, then Satan has a tight hold of you.
Then you need deliverance.
Et c'est maintenant.
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Empredboy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
ebenice:

paddy na which point I wan enjoi na?

BTW I said I hate lying too na , so why I go dey lie?

OK ....here is an example, what did the pope do when he was at the US senate just recently? ..I didn't quite understand his mission but I know well that out of all what he said that day he never mentioned the name of Jesus ...at least he could have even put it in this way..."it is He who only can save mankind from all troubles ..including praying to Him to help us on climate change " since climate change is what a whole christian respected largely place leader can say of all issues ..what happened to abortions,gay marriage etc? why couldn't he condemn that ?
Honestly I didn't want to respond to your thread. What was Jesus reaction to the people who wanted to stone the prostitute? Meaning if Pope had said "if u had not sinned before be the first to cast stone on the woman" then the whole world would say Pope is a customer to prostitutes. Abi? So my bro the Catholic Church is not looking for attention but rather love among ourselves. What I would have expected you to ask is = is there love in Catholic Church? Which is the greatest commandments of God. Love of God and love of man. Leave this Pope matter because you pentecostals are like the sadducce, parishes, and the teachers of the law who were always looking at the scriptures (Bible) to challenge Jesus yet Jesus over came them. So now you pentecostals feels you know Bible then challenge Catholic Church but failed to remember that Christ answered your questions mostly without using Bible but logic. So guy until u become logical in ur reasoning you won't understand the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by ebenice(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Empredboy:

Honestly I didn't want to respond to your thread. What was Jesus reaction to the people who wanted to stone the prostitute? Meaning if Pope had said "if u had not sinned before be the first to cast stone on the woman" then the whole world would say Pope is a customer to prostitutes. Abi? So my bro the Catholic Church is not looking for attention but rather love among ourselves. What I would have expected you to ask is = is there love in Catholic Church? Which is the greatest commandments of God. Love of God and love of man. Leave this Pope matter because you pentecostals are like the sadducce, parishes, and the teachers of the law who were always looking at the scriptures (Bible) to challenge Jesus yet Jesus over came them. So now you pentecostals feels you know Bible then challenge Catholic Church but failed to remember that Christ answered your questions mostly without using Bible but logic. So guy until u become logical in ur reasoning you won't understand the Bible.

if u had stopped @ Christ showed love I won't have bothered replying ...but now that u added logic to understanding the bible ..hmmm baba I beg to disagree ...u don't need logic to understand the Bible ..you need the Holy Spirit and faith ....the men of old didn't know logic ..they only understand God and obey His commands and here we are, David didn't know logic yet he wrote many psalms neither does mark or James but each were moved or led by the Spirit ..even Jesus advice us not to think of what we'll say in times of trials but to keep faith alive that the Spirit Himself will giver us utterance. so get it clear

and as par the example u sighted using the woman caught in adultery as case study ...well that's good but not "all correct"...Jesus didn't stop there but He further told the woman to go and sin no more ....At least if the pope didn't want to offend mere mortal men like the US senate by pointing out there evil acts like the likes of Charles Finney and Charles spurgeon and even as Paul the apostle told the Jews or how the three Hebrew children told Nebuchadnezzar in accient Babylon ...he should at least also told them to go and sin no more I.e don't do so again as did Jesus
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Kamxin(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Empredboy:

I think @ebenice is defunct, lets move on and meet the next-generation of Christians.
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by ebenice(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kamxin:

I think @ebenice is defunct, lets move on and meet the next-generation of Christians.
u stylishly avoided my questions ..now u claiming defunct ..who's defunct BTW me and you ?
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Kamxin(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
ebenice:
u stylishly avoided my questions ..now u claiming defunct ..who's defunct BTW me and you ?
Deliverance session loading..
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by Empredboy(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2015
ebenice:

if u had stopped @ Christ showed love I won't have bothered replying ...but now that u added logic to understanding the bible ..hmmm baba I beg to disagree ...u don't need logic to understand the Bible ..you need the Holy Spirit and faith ....the men of old didn't know logic ..they only understand God and obey His commands and here we are, David didn't know logic yet he wrote many psalms neither does mark or James but each were moved or led by the Spirit ..even Jesus advice us not to think of what we'll say in times of trials but to keep faith alive that the Spirit Himself will giver us utterance. so get it clear

and as par the example u sighted using the woman caught in adultery as case study ...well that's good but not "all correct"...Jesus didn't stop there but He further told the woman to go and sin no more ....At least if the pope didn't want to offend mere mortal men like the US senate by pointing out there evil acts like the likes of Charles Finney and Charles spurgeon and even as Paul the apostle told the Jews or how the three Hebrew children told Nebuchadnezzar in accient Babylon ...he should at least also told them to go and sin no more I.e don't do so again as did Jesus
Why are u contradicting ur self (pentecostal). If the Pope had said go and sin no more then u (pentecostal) would have said Pope is now equal to Christ. Now logic, yes logic is not in the Bible since u (pentecostal) are Bible believers but failed to see wisdom wish is what people of today called logic. To prove myself about logic, wisdom about and holy spirit. These 3 are never studied in school even in theology. So Christians will say Holy Spirit, people people of old will say wisdom while we of these days call it logic. So if I say logic, wisdom and Holy Spirit I am right. Note : these 3 can be used for evil deeds. Solomon, David, moses fell despite their wisdom, Paul too was confused when he could not differentiate between circumcision (jews) and Unbelievers. The same too with logic. But one thing that give us assurance is God's mercy. Even if u are filled with logic, wisdom, Holy Spirit that doesn't mean u can't sin. Which is the point. But remember the day u claim u are filled with Holy Spirit and u say u are now sinless then u have become God. Remember 'all have sinned and come short of his glory. (no exception)

2 Likes

Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by ebenice(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kamxin:
grin
Kamxin:
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by ebenice(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empredboy:

Why are u contradicting ur self (pentecostal). If the Pope had said go and sin no more then u (pentecostal) would have said Pope is now equal to Christ. Now logic, yes logic is not in the Bible since u (pentecostal) are Bible believers but failed to see wisdom wish is what people of today called logic. To prove myself about logic, wisdom about and holy spirit. These 3 are never studied in school even in theology. So Christians will say Holy Spirit, people people of old will say wisdom while we of these days call it logic. So if I say logic, wisdom and Holy Spirit I am right. Note : these 3 can be used for evil deeds. Solomon, David, moses fell despite their wisdom, Paul too was confused when he could not differentiate between circumcision (jews) and Unbelievers. The same too with logic. But one thing that give us assurance is God's mercy. Even if u are filled with logic, wisdom, Holy Spirit that doesn't mean u can't sin. Which is the point. But remember the day u claim u are filled with Holy Spirit and u say u are now sinless then u have become God. Remember 'all have sinned and come short of his glory. (no exception)
what are u saying?... undecided
Empredboy:

what are u saying?...
Re: I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. by kokoA(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mind your business. Do not judge others so that you won't be judged. Believe in your GO and leave catholics to believe in their pope. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I changed my mind. / Christians,was The Gospel Account Of Matthew Divinely Inspired? / Crap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.