Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs (1293 Views)

Who Is D Best 2 B In A Relationship Wit; Sum1 U Luv Or Sum1 Who Luv U? / (photo) Happy Belated Birthday To The Most Beautiful Nairalander. I Luv U!!!!!!! / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by datprincess(f): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2015
There is nothing better than being in love. You have a bounce in your step, and simply thinking about him sends you to Cloud 9. Finding Mr.
Right can be challenging, but if you are fortunate enough to pin him down, here are eight definite signs that he is yours for keeps.

Pampered Princess
Does your guy make you feel like royalty even when you are not so charming? If so, then it’s a pretty good sign he wants to be with you forever.

Most men will be nice, but it doesn’t mean he is thinking long term. It’s when he has no problem showing you and the rest of the world (even his friends) that you are his queen.

The Couple
When a guy uses “we” instead of “me”, it’s a surefire sign he is head over heels in love. Men who only refer to
Beautiful signs that shows he will forever and always love you
themselves aren’t really worried if it turns sour. Men who are committed want people to know he is off the market and has no problem saying it.

Let Me Help You
You can bet your bottom dollar that if your Prince Charming is all ears when you have a problem, he is in it for the long haul. When he stays awake wondering how to solve your problems only to make you happy, he is in love.

Talks About Your Future
Men who are simply kil...READ MORE HERE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/beautiful-signs-that-shows-he-will.html

1 Share

Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by falconey(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
if she wan get make she get, I don tire!!!
Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
When he forks da hella outta ur pussy, bliv me, he wud get anoda boo
Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Honestly men know a lot of tricks these days...so ladies shud know how to sniff better.. cool

1 Like

Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by Dajugba: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Honestly men know a lot of tricks these days...so ladies shud know how to sniff better.. cool

Experience Babe smiley
Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by datprincess(f): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Durentt:
When he forks da hella outta ur pussy, bliv me, he wud get anoda boo
Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
sad
Re: Your Boo Won't Get Another Boo, He will Luv U Forever With This Beautiful Signs by datprincess(f): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
how many u go fit Bleep? lol...
Durentt:
yea

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Important Thing Guys Should Focus On Making Money Or Marriage / 동탄건마 을지로건마 밤전 Bамwаr8 닷 콤 남양주건마 뉴욕 / Guys Wooing Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.