Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101390 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by vastnezz: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
The Senate president just called for a CLOSED SECTION. Now the games begin. I hope, those who claimed that the president had bullied the SP to his side will not be disappointed. I can't afford to see APC lovers hospitalized. I love them too much.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Fingers crossed
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ionsman: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2015
modath:

E nor good oooo, beating people when they are already crying tongue

Did you not hear the senate's resolution on Bobo Rote?

Try & be nice, ya hear. cheesy

Lol.... grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Kollyman: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
WATCHING LIVE AND IN 4D grin

WAIT

Permit me to use this medium to unequivocally state that the president has disappointed WOMEN in this nomination of ministers as 35% affirmitive action would require a minimum of 9 female ministers but at this rate we are going to have 5 at most

It is not that there is a lack of educated and well qualified women to hold such posts not only effectively but efficiently but a lack of willingliness on the presidents part. Case in point; Kenya and Rwanda are doing better economically and politically as they have more women in office.

Correct me if am RIGHT grin grin grin

We need to look beyond gender or tribal representations if we truly want Change in Nigeria.

The question is not where are you from, it is what do you have to offer.

10 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by omenka(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
All hail the Lion of Ubima.

Amaechi the man who gives PDP sleepless nights.

grin
Between you, Keneking, Midolian and NgeneUkwenu, I no know who find trouble pass.

Smh. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Jimohlawal(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Following shocked
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by raphoo(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg who get generator?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2015
senate still in closed door sessions
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by midolian(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:
Between you, Keneking, Midolian and NgeneUkwenu, I no know who find trouble pass.

Smh. cheesy
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Beremx(f): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2015
omenka:

Smh. cheesy
lol! How are you doing?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Highcuerayte: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Kollyman:

We need to look beyond gender or tribal representations if we truly want Change in Nigeria.

O....Really?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2015
TVC live and direct grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by suxkill: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Saraki and his colleagues should screen the noise makers thoroughly without fear or favour...... especially Ameachi. some masturbating zombies will not like this
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by permsec: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2015
At this point wey nepa no give us light but dem fit gather moral dey share bill, Na NL sure pass.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by INTROVERT(f): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Kollyman:

In essence, your point is that in a country of over 140million the president cannot get nine (9) women to work as ministers..... If we are to follow your point further why isn't the VP from daura and all other positions occupied by one particular group if it dosent matter.....

6 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Icecream4U(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2015
edlion57:
If no failed nominee that means no change
there won't be any failed nominee because the names was CAREFULLY selected by our own president.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Firefire:

Absolutely NOTHING... embarassed
Not when 70% are already under strong spell of Africa Magic & Withcraft spirit that comes with broom-waiving.

Broom-waiving

What of the malady of umbrella blower of last administration? Do they oppose the corrupt ministers of then?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Just read Amina Mohammmed's CV on twitter. I must confess how impressed i am. They really have all the whole experience it takes to succeed. Just pray that their "chop and chop" syndrome won't overwhelm them when they assume duty. I wish them all luck.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Highcuerayte: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
Fingers crossed
Leg crossed

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by qtx(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:

grin
lol
to be used and dumped
after a few years he returns to his home town and face his misery of hatred from his brothers over how he betrayed them. Then the strangers he aligned with are back in their own homes celebrating for using him to pull down his community.
lol.
lafable

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Highcuerayte: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Icecream4U:
there won't be any failed nominee because the names was CAREFULLY selected by our own president.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Highcuerayte: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2015
Icecream4U:
Even Rotimi Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Senate back in session
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2015
only 10 will be screened today

senate president reading the final list of nominees
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by qtx(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:

grin
lol
to be used and dumped
after a few years he returns to his home town and face his misery of hatred from his brothers over how he betrayed them. Then the strangers he aligned with are back in their own homes celebrating for using him to pull down his community.
lol.
lafable
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by kishimi8(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

WAIT

Permit me to use this medium to unequivocally state that the president has disappointed WOMEN in this nomination of ministers as 35% affirmitive action would require a minimum of 9 female ministers but at this rate we are going to have 5 at most

It is not that there is a lack of educated and well qualified women to hold such posts not only effectively but efficiently but a lack of willingliness on the presidents part. Case in point; Kenya and Rwanda are doing better economically and politically as they have more women in office.

well our nigerian women have issues when guarding our yams thats why we want their numbers reduced, eg diezani, odua etteh etal

8 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Tonnierichy(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

WAIT

The primary duty of a woman is to care of her family's domestic needs!! You women sud work more on making ur husbands happy @ all times, inside and outside his home!!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Icecream4U(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Even Rotimi Amaechi?
Rotimi Amaechi is clean and spotless.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
lol! How are you doing?

I dey.... grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Leyemoshood:
only 10 will be screened today

senate president reading the final list of nominees

We are only interested in Amaechi's screening.

♦ ⚡⚡⚡

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2015
qtx:

lol
to be used and dumped
lol.
lafable

Shut ur trap and stick to what know.
Till date, in his home town of Ubima he enjoys tremendous support. U dare not go there and mention wike. Amaechi is worshipped there because he really worked wonders there unlike Jonah-daft that did nothing for his people. I wonder where u goons get ur info from.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Highcuerayte: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Icecream4U:
Rotimi Amaechi is clean and spotless.
Like a tattered clothe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.