Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101387 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I thought you wanted it... Lets have it and watch my timely deliveries faster than the speed of light!
I will alienate you from this forum if you try it......
TRY ME!!!!
Brainless turd!

Dude you are a trouble maker and you are seriously violating rule two. Its nobody's fault you dont know the meaning of GERMANE, a term which byrron used. If seun made me a mod in this forum, the likes of you will be on perpetual ban.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Kinsedes: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
gsparks01:
filled to capacity please

This should be interesting,,,all eyes on NASS. I need drama oh
...dont worry u'll get ur drama 2mao!

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by aresa: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Make we heaar word abeg

Na my fault you are deaf and dumb?

Olodo no sabi spell common English word...
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by kaboninc(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
aresa:

Na my fault you are deaf and dumb?

Olodo no sabi spell common English word...

Shat app deaarrrr

You wey go school... Hoya teash husss!

Pu..ssy
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by bakila: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
dekdek:

Shut ur trap and stick to what know.
Till date, in his home town of Ubima he enjoys tremendous support. U dare not go there and mention wike. Amaechi is worshipped there because he really worked wonders there unlike Jonah-daft that did nothing for his people. I wonder where u goons get ur info from.
Is there anyone from Ogbia here? Please give us the wonders of Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by aresa: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
[s]
kaboninc:

Shat app deaarrrr

You wey go school... Hoya teash husss!

Pu..ssy
[/s]

You village illiterates sabi bore pesin taya sha...
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by kaboninc(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You village illiterates sabi bore pesin taya sha...

Lool

Oba awon oshi
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by saints2(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Snipes009:
It's, not its. Mr. Teacher.....lol

Noted Sir..

Thanks
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by WHOcarex: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Koleman:
lol. Their course of study go de different na. Some course train you to talk why others train you to think
Really. Why GEJ com lack both?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ElFenomeno1: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2015
Martins301:

Dude you are a trouble maker and you are seriously violating rule two. Its nobody's fault you dont know the meaning of GERMANE, a term which byrron used. If seun made me a mod in this forum, the likes of you will be on perpetual ban.
Shut the fu ck you social reprobate.
Follow the trail of back and forth from the origination point before spewing putrid stuff from your buccal cavity
Donut!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Koleman(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
WHOcarex:
Really. Why GEJ com lack both?
lol. Maybe as him study animals

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by WHOcarex: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Koleman:
lol. Maybe as him study animals
Damn it!! You nailed it. No wonder. How did i forget. cheesy He really studied it well with his body spirit and soul. Its all over him.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Kollyman: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

In essence, your point is that in a country of over 140million the president cannot get nine (9) women to work as ministers..... If we are to follow your point further why isn't the VP from daura and all other positions occupied by one particular group if it dosent matter.....

@INTROVERT, U are not getting my point. I such. of thought is the ability to deliver I'll respective of your status. I'm very sure that PMB would have prefared all men cabinet if not for what people would say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.