Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101392 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by thecavemanesq(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2015
[b][/b][/color] True to what you have said as regarding the 35% quota allocated to Women in the previous dispensation. However this is a current dispensation and the President is permitted by the constitution to do whatsoever he pleases as regards Ministerial appointments. Moreover, I wont blame him for his arrived decisions. As you know, when Nigerian Women are given certain positions as ministers they tend to handle their portfolio in a very distasteful manner. A case in point is that of Mrs Patricia Etteh who, when given her portfolio went ahead to refurbish a private residence that was previously refurbished about 6 months to the time she was appointed a minister. Another is Mrs Stella Odua who also went ahead to buy 2 bullet proof SUVs for her protection when she wasn't the Minister of Defense claiming people were after her life. But let me ask, ''Is she dead?''... and most recently, Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke, you know the story... The rest is history
However I am of the opinion that that quota should be reduced as Nigerian Women tend to [color=#990000]ALWAYS
fall my hand when given such post to handle. I humbly submit.
INTROVERT:
WATCHING LIVE AND IN 4D grin

WAIT

Permit me to use this medium to unequivocally state that the president has disappointed WOMEN in this nomination of ministers as 35% affirmitive action would require a minimum of 9 female ministers but at this rate we are going to have 5 at most

It is not that there is a lack of educated and well qualified women to hold such posts not only effectively but efficiently but a lack of willingliness on the presidents part. Case in point; Kenya and Rwanda are doing better economically and politically as they have more women in office.

Correct me if am RIGHT grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Beremx(f): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Keneking:

I dey.... grin
go siddon,I wasn't talking to you. grin tongue
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Charleschidera(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2015
raphoo:
Abeg who get generator?
I know how you feel..... U can come an carry mine

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We are only interested in Amaechi's screening.

♦ ⚡⚡⚡

oga calm down na grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by chiefololade: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg make dem leave all this mumh talk and start the screening

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
go siddon,I wasn't talking to you. grin tongue

ok grin no shaking grin nothing do you grin

I just noticed that the new Super Mod dey dull....i suspect lalasticlala dey monitor things for background.

Oga Seun might make an announcement by 30 October 2015 and the nominee would go for screening undecided

Do you think so?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by signature2012(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2015
2nd batch of the ministerial nominees just read now,but I expected each name should be attached to a state,Pmb just forwarded the names only.A very good question asked by the senate representing fct,he asked if their won't be a minister from fct.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2015
the screening is about to go down
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by datbay(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Nothing will come out of it in the sense that they will all be approved, so why the waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2015
I just saw Kashamu looking so dull grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Leyemoshood:

oga calm down na grin

If Amaechi isn't going to be screened today then it is a waste of time. Screen the other nominees already! Amaechi's screening is prime!
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by signature2012(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Look @ all this senators,i doubt if 1% of them have Nigerians @ heart.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by dabossman(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Did this dude just say he represents the Anyanwu Dynasty? In the Senate? Is that his constituency? Or he is in the Senate to represent his family lineage? Haba. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Amina is from Gombe not kaduna state

Matter settled grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by scantee(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Sen Anyanwu funny man
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by dabossman(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
signature2012:
2nd batch of the ministerial nominees just read now,but I expected each name should be attached to a state,Pmb just forwarded the names only.A very good question asked by the senate representing fct,he asked if their won't be a minister from fct.

The constitution says nothing about a minister from the FCT; only the 36 states.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by UniqueGem(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Mehn!! I really like this Saraki man, the Calm look, fluent speech, gentle smile. He reminds me of prof Jega.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Icecream4U(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Like a tattered clothe?
No, Like a dove

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ElFenomeno1: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2015
dabossman:
Did this dude just say he represents the Anyanwu Dynasty? In the Senate? Is that his constituency? Or he is in the Senate to represent his family lineage? Haba. Na wa o!

grin grin grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Olaolufred(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
qtx:

lol
to be used and dumped
after a few years he returns to his home town and face his misery of hatred from his brothers over how he betrayed them. Then the strangers he aligned with are back in their own homes celebrating for using him to pull down his community.
lol.
lafable

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY YOU FORGOT TO UNDERSTAND IS IF HE USES HIS INFLUENCE TO BETTER THE LIVES OF NIGER DELTANS AND NOW BECOMES A FUTURE HERO.

1. INFLUENCE HOW OTUOKE WILL HAVE ELECTRIC POWER.
2. INFLUENCE HOW EAST-WEST ROAD WILL BECOME A ROAD WITH CLASS.
3. INFLUENCE HOW FEDERAL ROADS IN NIGER DELTANS BECOMES A THING OF JOY.
4. INFLUENCE HOW NIGER DELTA WOMEN/CHILD MORTALITY RATE IS REDUCED TO BEAREST MINIMUM.

IF AMAECHI HELPS IMPROVE NIGER DELTA, ONLY WICKED PARTY DEMONS WILL STILL HATE HIM.
SO, THE FUTURE YOU are looking towards is up to Amaechi and God's grace.
WAIT, BECAUSE YOU MAY, OH YOU WILL BE DISSAPPOINTED. JUST SAME WAY YOU WERE DISSAPPOINTED IN APRIL 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Seun(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Senator anyanwu representing anyanwu dynasty.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Beremx(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Keneking:

ok grin no shaking grin nothing do you grin

I just noticed that the new Super Mod dey dull....i suspect lalasticlala dey monitor things for background.

Oga Seun might make an announcement by 30 October 2015 and the nominee would go for screening undecided

Do you think so?
apart from lalasticlala,Obinoscopy and Mukina2,I dunno the other supermods.

If no be lalasticlala,e no fit be like lalasticlala. grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Highcuerayte: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Icecream4U:
like a dove
engulfed by darkness?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by scantee(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
These senators are bunch of jokers, abeg enough of this Amina matter haba
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by WHOcarex: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg which Radio station dey air am?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
dabossman:
they are just catching their fun
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by scantee(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Amechi report to be read 2moro...
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by IVORY2009(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
WATCHING LIVE AND IN 4D grin

WAIT

Permit me to use this medium to unequivocally state that the president has disappointed WOMEN in this nomination of ministers as 35% affirmitive action would require a minimum of 9 female ministers but at this rate we are going to have 5 at most

It is not that there is a lack of educated and well qualified women to hold such posts not only effectively but efficiently but a lack of willingliness on the presidents part. Case in point; Kenya and Rwanda are doing better economically and politically as they have more women in office.

Correct me if am RIGHT grin grin grin
Correct me if am WRONG grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by omenka(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
lol! How are you doing?
I'm holding up just fine. How our seed coming along?? smiley
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Icecream4U(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Highcuerayte:
engulfed by darkness?
Yes, That darkness represent PDP, wailing wailers and Wike.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
So Amaechi is not yet cleared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.