Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene (29517 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by Davidson267(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
dayo23:
Ebira people are just terrible....all what dey know is fight and riot. Very useless set of people
u dnt have to be this unnecessary idiotic
Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by Jetland(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
9isguy:

Bross Ur papa, ur mother, ur generation, e no go better 4 atehe ateku
Don't mind broda. A bunch of evu, onitutu, usupa avi abenini vini.
Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by Mufasa27(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
maupe:
No one cares. All eyes on the ministerial nominees screening. If they like let them bomb 3rd mainland bridge. We don't care at the moment.
if dem like make dem bomb your papa, we nor care ... grin Fool.
Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by Hallmark08(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
The name of the Lord Jesus Christ be praised forever, it will never cease from my mouth. I say this cause I nearly fell victim of this early morning attack after COE okenne was going to abuja from Lagos through young shall grow luxurious bus, it takes the grace of God n the expertise cum experience of our driver to escape the horrible incident. we had to park after driving some meters,There weren't any busses to dare the criminals after our own escaped. Thanks to Nigerian Army for swift response to dislodged them if not many would have been victim.
Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by okejibaba: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
dayo23:
Ebira people are just terrible....all what dey know is fight and riot. Very useless set of people
I ONLY BLAME THE FAKE ABORTION PILLS UR MUM TOOK
Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by Mzee0(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
dayo23:
Someone has given the monkey a phone and data to play with, I really think I shouldn't have indulged you
Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by donbenie(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2015
walemoney007:
you should stop showing how daft u are too...you didnt quote the person that said they can bomb the 3rd mainland bridge,u should av askd the boy if okene is in lagos...swine
F00L,if you had passed your English you would have realized that unlike your ethnic jingoistic post,he was actually making a generalized sweeping statement or did you see any other person responding to his statement unlike responses your stvpid post..
Re: Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene by walemoney007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
donbenie:
F00L,if you had passed your English you would have realized that unlike your ethnic jingoistic post,he was actually making a generalized sweeping statement or did you see any other person responding to his statement unlike responses your stvpid post..
you must be the most fool!sh if you don't know people responding are ibos.y couldn't he have wish a state in the south east was bombed..daft pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.