Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS (66128 Views)

There Will Be War In Nigeria If Buhari Dies,osinbajo Made President– Fulani Man / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by MadCow1: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
sweet

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Burger01(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
JUST imagine!!! not a single woman from the south nor east, i tell you BUHARI knows what he is doing. "i hope he realises that he is a president of NIGERIA not the president of the north and west.

fantazia:
THis is a democratic gorvernment, not a gorvernment for the west and north only.

nnabeloved:
6 of them are Muslim.
Buhari and religious consideration sha ooooo!!! This baba go slow is not fit to be our president

Wailing Wailers smiley

11 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by sukkot: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
sagewonders:
See as thread full

smh Nigerians when would you people learn
watching saraki, buhari and ministers would not
contribute a single kobo to your account
hes from my state, hes from south south

BULLSHIT!!

Y'all should forget about these people They dont care about you lots I keep saying this over and over yet none of you would listen concentrate on your self employment, boss job where you are earning your 2kobo and forget all these thieves

Nigeria is a gone country - after appointing
themselves as ministers they would go back to
looting and you people would go back to
complaining.. its the same circle over and over
sighs!! I really dont know what's wrong with you
people

THESE politicians DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU
PEOPLE.. FACE YOUR LIVES AND FORGET ABOUT
THEM
Hiaaaaaaan!!
what are ya tupac ? talkin bout ' they dont really care about us '

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
JUST imagine!!! not a single woman from the south nor east, i tell you BUHARI knows what he is doing. "i hope he realises that he is a president of NIGERIA not the president of the north and west.
SENSELESS POST! MUST YOU POST TRASH?

6 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Idrismusty97(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
SHHHHH i said, mind you i dont dislike the president of the west and north but what i think is right is that he should tell us that he is not our president(SS and SE) so that we will know where we stand instead of him indirectly stabbing us with a knife. "im just pointing out d truth.
This is the only wailing wailer i pity, Please stop talking or you would keep exposing yourself as a monumental illiterate. Remember i only said this because i like you, i would have let you keep disgracing yourself while i have a good laugh at the sideline.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by darlenese(f): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
6 northern and 1 southern women that made Buhari's ministerial list= 7 muslims undecided

There are 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by sukkot: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
THis is a democratic gorvernment, not a gorvernment for the west and north only.
the west is where its at wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by BankManager(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
Lol.Nigga,na everything una dey complain for??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by sukkot: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
MR MAN SHUT THE Bleep UP AND GO SIT YOUR DIRTY ASS DOWN, forget about that one minister per state bullshit u just wrote, do you know how many states comprises of the SS AND SE huh? is there no credible woman in any of those states? pls cut me some slack and shut your trap.
nigga shut your ass up. we are still recovering from diezani and okonjo

11 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by opribo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
When it comes to work northern women cannot be seen but when it comes to 'wakis' they can be seen what a hypocritical sect.

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by mideactive: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bros u get time o..

theV0ice:

At least learn to spell words before going on to disgrace yourself in public. The bold is Feminine not Femine

What else will you wail about? That PMB appointed all the tall ministers from the north while appointing short men like Ngige from the SE?? Dumb bigot.

Thank God Buhari knows better than to stop to kick at every dog that barks at him on his journey to redeem the country.

Keep wailing.....its your destiny

3 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
You make no sense at all.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by j1mmy: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
most look like boko haram wives
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by theV0ice: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
mideactive:
Bros u get time o..

How for do?? i say make i help am increase him intelligence small na wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by lekan29ice(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good for them
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by efilefun(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
You need urgent brain check before you enter market
fantazia:

8 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Typing everything in bold letters doesn't increase your intelligence or make us believe you have more than single didgit IQ....it only shows you're bereft of anything sensible to say.

You're the animal who wants to crucify PMB on the altar of your hopeless thinking. If you have any grey matter in that container resting on your neck, please tell us which woman you think PMB should have picked in place of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu? Then tell us which woman he should have picked in place of Prof Anthony Anwuka?

Of course I'm the keeper in the zoo while you're the animal in the cage screaming and fighting for freedom from bondage and you know what?...i'll keep you in that cage till you get some sense

Hahahaha, Nice! Very nice. Only animals realize they are in a zoo when caged. Wailers! Absolutely impossible.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by skydancer: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
I think this thread needs sanitization, cc OAM4J, Afam4Eva

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Trojan00(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
MR MAN SHUT THE Bleep UP AND GO SIT YOUR DIRTY ASS DOWN, forget about that one minister per state bullshit u just wrote, do you know how many states comprises of the SS AND SE huh? is there no credible woman in any of those states? pls cut me some slack and shut your trap.
you are just playing dumb! What difference would it mk if your suggestion was followed

3 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by kikies(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ms amina J Mohammed........ so she's not married(Abi na divorced)......me no mind to dey shine d Kongo oo,d woman is pwetty *runs away*
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
StOla:

You are a slowpoke who has been duly identified as one.

On the scale of sensible and objective political analysis, you've been weighed, measured, and you've been found wanting. Of all you could identify in the ministerial nominations, you chose to concern yourself with something so irrelevant. You had nothing to say about the uprightness or competence of the nominees, how intelligent of you?

If you care, go into the wilderness to proclaim your new propaganda to nurture ethnic hate for the president.

It is my hope that you will continue wailing without cause, while Buhari continues with his patriotic mission to pull Nigeria from the dungeons of underdevelopment and corruption.

Bro why you even waste time dey write this English for am? You think say him go understand you?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by GaniLAb(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
your comment shows ur sense of judgement.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
darlenese:
6 northern and 1 southern women that made Buhari's ministerial list= 7 muslims undecided

Mumu

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by enigma2007(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
darlenese:

One minister per state...according to the constitution..
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Warlord3000(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gosh this fantazia guy dull no be small cheesy

Just when I thought all the slow poke have gone into extinction..

And lo and behold.. Found one finally cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by adamshuaib(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op ur information is wrong, Amina Mohammad not from Yobe state. P.s. Don't trust Wikipedia
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by murphyrichy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
what happened to oby ezekwesili, I thought she would have made the list. After glamouring for the chibok girls.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by darlenese(f): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chidinho10:

Mumu

Who is this slowpoke ?
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by bigW(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
StOla:

You are a slowpoke who has been duly identified as one.

On the scale of sensible and objective political analysis, you've been weighed, measured, and you've been found wanting. Of all you could identify in the ministerial nominations, you chose to concern yourself with something so irrelevant. You had nothing to say about the uprightness or competence of the nominees, how intelligent of you?

If you care, go into the wilderness to proclaim your new propaganda to nurture ethnic hate for the president.

It is my hope that you will continue wailing without cause, while Buhari continues with his patriotic mission to pull Nigeria from the dungeons of underdevelopment and corruption.

Guy no vex but if u continue to answer dis guy he wuld just affect u with is thinking abeg, u just got to leave some peeps with their that's..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
nnabeloved:
6 of them are Muslim.
Buhari and religious consideration sha ooooo!!! This baba go slow is not fit to be our president

shut up. What have we done with Christians like Stella Oduah, Diezani, Mama Piss,??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.