Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS (66131 Views)

There Will Be War In Nigeria If Buhari Dies,osinbajo Made President– Fulani Man / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by howfarwhatagwan: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2015
StOla:

Are you a slowpoke or what?

1 minister per state. Is that too complex for a tribalist to process?
Must the president seek to please every stupid opinion out there?

Here's my own stupid expectation as a male, why must SS and SE be given only male ministers while the North and SW had to share with females?

Do you now understand how idiotic your comment was in trying to stir up ethnic hate with irrelevant propaganda?

Hahaha correct... this is one of the most intelligent comment/response I have read in a long time on this forum....

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
darlenese:

What a lengthy trash
**yawning*

I am not surprised! You've got no brain to comprehend what I wrote... Your cliques are in the zoo and you virtually escaped. When I visit the zoo next time, I will tell your peeps you sent your regards... Okay?
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by iamrealdeji(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
kikies:
Ms amina J Mohammed........ so she's not married(Abi na divorced)......me no mind to dey shine d Kongo oo,d woman is pwetty *runs away*
I swear,that woman pretty gaan, you fit dey shine her Kongo na,but wetin you go do if mallam pull out bulala and whip your gbola for you
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by DedeNkem: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
sweetgala:

After all this consistent wailing , I don't care how sore the Igbo feel, their constant indecision is becoming too much for me. They can go and skinny-dip in the lagoon for all I care. Support the APC dem no gree no they want the equal spoils of war.

The Igbo voting block better wake up and pay attention, with or without them Nigeria would progress, The northern and western coalition formed by APC has shown that they are not needed in the formation of a government from the voting perspective, they can either join this gravy train or seat tight and be a much needed opposition and continue bickering till kingdom come.

Or better still

Get their acts together and get BIAFRA, we'll see what sort of El Dorado they make of it as they claim they can

Your ignorant post shows how politically illiterate you are! Your generalization and inept thought is the main reason this country is ruined.
First of all, who told you that Igbos didn't vote for Buhari? That the whole Igbo people didn't vote for tribalist Buhari didn't mean he didn't get any Igbo vote! Did all yorubas or hausas vote for Buhari? You see how poorly you reason?

Ogbonnaya Onu, a Statesman, an Igbo man from Ebonyi State, was the National Chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), a mostly Igbo party which amalgamated with other Nigerian opposition parties in February 2013 to form APC! Ogbonnaya Onu was the one who initiated discussions with the leadership of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), mostly yoruba party, on how all the major opposition political parties could work together to effect change in the politics of the country. His idea is worked today! Igbos were involved in the formation of APC! Did you know about that? In PDP, Igbos also contributed immensely to its formation. Unfortunately it became a useless party today.

My family and friends (mostly Igbos) voted for Buhari with the hope that things will change for better! But we were wrong! Even though Buhari had no good history with the Igbos, an APC governor (Fashola) "deported" Igbos to South West and a yoruba emir who (shouldn't be involved in politics) threatened Igbos in Lagos with death, and yet many of us still voted for Buhari with night hope. Igbos are the most forgiving major ethnic in Nigeria!

Only a st*upid politician will marginalize a whole major ethnic group simply because he didn't get a particular number of votes from the group. That someone didn't vote for you doesn't mean the person is a second-class citizen. A good leader will try to prove to those who didn't vote for him wrong by being a good leader! Not by being vindictive and that's the mentality you have, which has led this country to no where.

Change your vicious mentality you've towards Igbos. Keep your hatred aside and think logically. Buhari is neither APC President nor Northerners' President. He's the Nigerian President and the President of all Nigerians irrespective of political party affiliation, tribe, social class or region! And every Nigerian deserves to be treated the same.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by DedeNkem: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
AnanseK:

Are you no longer proud of your clueless son that you voted for en masse?
If you remember Stella Oduah, Deziani and even Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala you will never go near such women you mentioned , especially if you aim to fight corruption.

Buhari is even too generous to these hateful ingrates.

You seem very dumb. Your post indicates you're very clueless to what you're blabbing about.
I don't support any corruption by anyone. But let me ask you few questions.

Are those people you mentioned the biggest thieves in Nigeria?
Which of the three major tribes in Nigerian ruined this country?
An international organizations declared that Nigeria have lost more than $500 billion to corruption since 1960. Which tribes were mostly in power throughout this period?

Well,let me help you.
Northerners and yorubas ruined this country with their massive corruption, theft and incompetence!
So in your own primitive mentality, we should also bar Hausas/fulanis and yorubas from any political position for destroying this country?
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by DedeNkem: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
shogz89:
see another epic disaster,, you guyz are making it look like your region breeds illiterate

Only an illiterate id'iot like you would know better.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by DedeNkem: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
daylife7:

Women from the south east and south south have been tried....large percentage of them proved to b thieves and adulterous. ....
stella onu
dezieni
etc

An international organizations declared that Nigeria have lost more than $500 billion to corruption since 1960. Which tribes were mostly in power throughout this period?

Well, let me help you.
Northerners and puppet yorubas ruined this country with their massive corruption, theft and incompetence!
So in your own primitive mentality, we should also bar Hausas/fulanis and yorubas from any political position for destroying this country?
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Obienesarah: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
I can't believe that a whole page is full of quoting and grammatical errors. Some people need to grow up.
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by AnanseK(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2015
DedeNkem:

You seem very dumb. Your post indicates you're very clueless to what you're blabbing about.
I don't support any corruption by anyone. But let me ask you few questions.
Well,let me help you.
Northerners and yorubas ruined this country with their massive corruption, theft and incompetence!

Rubbish
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by DedeNkem: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
AnanseK:

Rubbish

Prove me wrong or keep quiet!
Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
DedeNkem:

Well, let me help you.
Northerners and puppet yorubas ruined this country with their massive corruption, theft and incompetence!

Mind u am from the heart of South South, the big heart....
My ex-ex-gov: is in jail 4 corruption
The last one left my state with a debt of 600b
bayelsa ex gov u know d story
GEJ president 4 6yrs with oil price over 100dollars/barrel for 4yrs. He could not even finish E/W road.
mind u the argument was not with politicians but with just female politicians
can u name one woman from North dat stole like deziani
can u name one female politician dat prostituted herself like stella o..
B4 u open ur diarrhoea mouth and insult ursef.. know the content of argument rather than been......

1 Like

Re: 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS by markolini(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Natasha2:

Lmao grin you made my night.

Natashaaaaaa... i've been looking all over for you... lost your contact... its me Mark, UNIBEN, LAW... remember? please call me asap grin grin grin grin 08060406641 @Natasha2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.