Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) (73760 Views)

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Woman Faints, Lands In A Hospital After Being Beating Severely By Husband.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by IVORY2009(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
When she gets back from the hospital, this will be her last fight.

Return fight, round 2. grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by FabioPeter: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
The person taking the picture is a wicked person. such a shame.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by ndidibabe(f): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Dont mind them women.... Her husband is just an okada rider, now she has indebted him. Women are like zombies, they don't think!!!

Quote me anywhere
You mean your mother is a Zombie She doesn't think?
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by fart: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Edo animals
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by ipledge10(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Anything to make front page
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Spybradd: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:
Currently a woman has been seriously wounded and finally fainted and has been rushed to the hospital where doctors are battling to save her after a fight with another woman in the same neighborhood. This is currently happening at Amedokhian, Esan North East Local government in Uromi area of Edo state.

The fight resulted from a minor misunderstanding of kitchen use. This woman normally called mrs Ose, was complaining the other woman doesn't sweep the Kitchen properly and it didn't go down well with the other. Thy started exchanging words which resulted in struggling and the later pushing the victims who fell down with blocks falling on her.

Below are pics after the cut.
Enjoy

Eye witness new

iwie'esan,waado,oo....wa fekele weni,ooo...

iwie'edo,wa koyo,waabewahu...
cool
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
its a no bra day,don't blame her
Ashawo grin grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Ashawo grin grin
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Spybradd: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
fart:
Edo animals

thunda faya ya monkey head there...chimpanzee

grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by elemagoon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Nope, its uromi
Ooooops u no get work?
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Na me send her to go fight abi u nor see say na only women go carry am? mk d husband say we guys go put hand for him wife boobs abi
guy i ain't touching that body!!!

Lalasticlala come and see what this one is saying oh!!!

But bros oooo! Which village be that sef...if na your compound be that una need Buhari pass other Nigerians
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by socialmediaman: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
agitator:

Na APC, no worry body language go soon reach there.

EDO Change. grin grin grin

You prefer that criminal organization called PDP?
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tongue tongue tongue
Are you the one receiving the diick in that ur DP? grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by oshioke2012: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Na charity organisation be that gambling site?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i wondered my self but until i applied for withdrawal and it went... so so happy
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Lincoln275(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
The person that took dz pics should be arrested for not seperating dem before it gt to d level of exchanging blows
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by apholaryn: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
fireforfire:

ur whole generation both born n unborn are FOOLS.
eediyot wth ur dead watery brain what made u quote me eh?
Na so e pain u blockhead. with ur okpolo eyes
hehehe! more stupidity display as expected. I undy the reason why you are pained and I seriously feel for you.I blame your harlot mum for this,if she had learned to keep her legs closed years back she wouldn't have been a victim of your jobless,drunkard,rapist dad.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
oshioke2012:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i wondered my self but until i applied for withdrawal and it went... so so happy

Hmm...How much was ur payout?
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Spybradd: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
nikkiking:
Edo women like fighting too much undecided undecided.

Few days ago news had it of tow women falls from 2 story building why fighting.....haba kilode Edo women na course

TOW (TOWing van) women FALLS from 2 STORY building WHY (Zed) fighting.....na COURSE (engineering course or biochemistry)
shocked
grin grin
GRAMMAR NO EASY O.. grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
cheesy ona sure say we fit get woman as a Leader in this country @ all? Chai!

This scenario just reminds me of Terminator when the two machines fight and burst thru the walls cheesycheesygrincheesy
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by oshioke2012: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Hmm...How much was ur payout?

N***- confidential, but if you insist PM me
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by apholaryn: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
fireforfire:

ur whole generation both born n unborn are FOOLS.
eediyot wth ur dead watery brain what made u quote me eh?
Na so e pain u blockhead. with ur okpolo eyes
hehehe! more stupidity display as expected. I undy the reason why you are pained and I seriously feel for you.I blame your harlot mum for this,if she had learned to keep her legs closed years back she wouldn't had
been a victim of your jobless,drunkard,rapist dad. goat
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by shege315: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bleep
naked
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by adorable29(f): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Dont mind them women.... Her husband is just an okada rider, now she has indebted him. Women are like zombies, they don't think!!!

Quote me anywhere

For someone who has brain to THINK, YOU ARE VERY SLOW!

If you weren't you will know MEN ALSO FIGHT and it is not about gender! So please, THINK before you spew stup_idity!
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by bolaji777: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
nawa o
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by niyi123: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Are you sure this is not Ajegunle

mumu...where can you see that kind of house in lagos
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
niyi123:

mumu...where can you see that kind of house in lagos
Your compound
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Missmossy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chai!!!

Must they fight Some women though, even in such a state of being poor.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by darlenese(f): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
I pity this generation if we consider this as news.

Op go and learn the difference between gist, Tatafo and news

You even have the guts to snap her unclothedness

Anyway the environment you snapped speaks alot about u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.