Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) (73757 Views)

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Woman Faints, Lands In A Hospital After Being Beating Severely By Husband.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by jamalchance(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
osicom:

Alright brother.I got you.I am out for those trying to bring down Ishan just because of one incident.

Hello I no dey support esan oooo
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
I find it amazing that people demonize Esan/Edo women for no apparent reason at all. These women are actually very caring, humble and beautiful. They are one or a kind and I don't say that about most women. They are called all sorts of names like witch, ashawo and troublemakers when there's other women in Nigeria who also indulge in bad behavior. If people were to demonize other women from other tribes, most people would take offense to it but apparently Esan/Edo women are fair game. And to end off, may thunder strike everyone who speaks I'll of Esan/Edo women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Are you sure this is not Ajegunle

This place is even fine to be in benin. I ve been hearing of benin , but when I was opportuned to be there, it was all messed up, very old,no upgrading, its an old city, but, those people no de grow with trend.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Anointed08(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idle talk. Wetin concern us with domestic fight by two domestic animal?
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by simplisity(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Poverty! Had been they have their own houses, they would have use the energy and time wasted in fighting for somtin better.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by pet4ril(f): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
osicom:

Tell me one place for naija where women nor de fight? Why people for here just de point to Ishan woman as if dem nor de fight for their family/town/village etc.I nor support women to de fight but the way wen other tribes de lambast Ishan nor follow at all.I get mothers and sisters who nor de fight. i nor de attack you but those tribal bigot wen full this forum.Some people think say if u nor be yoruba or Ibo or Hausa/falani u be nothing. Na so them take destroy this countries with tribal sentiment and bigotry.Cheers bro.
hmmmmm men bha hon ni uwe gben na obhio oooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by pet4ril(f): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

My apologies..... na vex make me type am.
This is actually common with broke full time house wives.... They gat nothing to do hence start fighting! while their husbands are out there sweating to put food in their table
and I put it to you that majority of uromi women are not liability. ...I tell you that women can pay her hospital bills without the husbands kobo
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by pet4ril(f): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
nikkiking:
Edo women like fighting too much undecided undecided.

Few days ago news had it of tow women falls from 2 story building why fighting.....haba kilode Edo women na course
because they believe right from the days of john the baptist, the kingdom of God sufferet violence and it was only those that were violent in spirit that taketh it by force grin grin grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by FEMISUGAR: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.sugarcaneworld..com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.

ITS FOR REAL,LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by pet4ril(f): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
theshield:

Essan women can fight.................. My cousin divorced his wife and marry essan woman. Before he come back from work one day, his wife has beaten a neighbor to coma. They almost sold their pant to settle the problem.

Hahahhhahahahaha dem no dey take nonsense ooooo
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Dont mind them women.... Her husband is just an okada rider, now she has indebted him. Women are like zombies, they don't think!!!

Quote me anywhere
I believe you were born by a woman... Hmmm! I also believe you are married to a woman or will marry a woman someday (unless you are gay and if you are, that would accrue 14 years jail sentence in Nigeria). I also believe you are or will be a father someday, you have or will have nieces, aunties, grandmothers, female cousins.
Please tackle the issue at hand (the topic posted) and stop stereotyping.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Dont mind them women.... Her husband is just an okada rider, now she has indebted him. Women are like zombies, they don't think!!!

Quote me anywhere
I total totally agree with u: but typically ur mama .... Ur sisters... All dem bitches you screw... And wife/ daughters r zombies grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

Quote me anywhere
I totally agree with u: but typically ur mama .... Ur sisters... All dem bitches you screw... And wife/ daughters
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Emdee590(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
obum88:
Others were rushing a helpless woman to hospital you were busy taking pictures. Decency has long gone in our society.

That building sef looks like my village shrine
U dae mindam , and him come dae rush dae postam here like say na dae dae payam
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Poverty na bastard!
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
looks like a village setting.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by DuchessLily(f): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
zico530:

No blame me bros, just dem discover the secret of Ftc

cheesy
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by moses320(m): 2:29am On Oct 14, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] grin @zico d pic never do ur eyes or na d total unclothedness u eant c
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by eogboada: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2015
Oooops:

Quote me[color=][/color] anywhere[left][/left]am sure ur mother is a zombie a nd ur wife and the children she will give birth to will be part. Think before u speak
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by eogboada: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2015
[left][/left]am sure ur mother is among the zombie woman ur wife too and the children she will give birth to. A woman gave birth to u. Please think before u speak
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by mrdino(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2015
obum88:
Others were rushing a helpless woman to hospital you were busy taking pictures. Decency has long gone in our society.

That building sef looks like my village shrine

My thoughts exactly, d op just wanted to contribute in disgracing the woman.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by kandiikane(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oooops:

Quote me anywhere

Yet you live your whole life for them. Irony of life.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by ifko: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Edo boy in my church used to talk as if Edo state doesn't has village
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
ifko:
Edo boy in my church used to talk as if Edo state doesn't has village

There are underdeveloped and highly developed places in most parts of Nigeria. Honestly if you knew anything, you'd know that Uromi is improving bit by bit. Soon, they may on part or above Benin City if they put their minds to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.