Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) (73759 Views)

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Woman Faints, Lands In A Hospital After Being Beating Severely By Husband.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by swaggerdgrt(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mmmmm poverty is a disease,had it been d husband has money,dey wud nt be livin in such a slump....dats wat u get for stayin in areas lke dis.I dnt bleame her though but wishin her quick recovery
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=nikkiking post=38945042]Edo women like fighting too much undecided undecided.

Few days ago news had it of tow women falls from 2 story building why fighting.....haba kilode

Tackle issues and not tribes.Condemn the fighting and not the tribe involved.How do you ascertain that the women involved are Edo?There are fight in Lagos, Kano, PH, Enugu etc.Does that make the yorubas,hausa,ibo, etc. tribes of fighters? Making such generalisation would be reckless.Cheers!
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Oooops: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
adorable29:

For someone who has brain to THINK, YOU ARE VERY SLOW!

If you weren't you will know MEN ALSO FIGHT and it is not about gender! So please, THINK before you spew stup_idity!
I wouldn't insult you.... it will be a disgrace to the use of English! how responsible men have you heard/seen fight to this extent? comparing the number of responsible men to women you should know its a joke to even take statistics, ofcourse you're one of the irresponsible women out there, i just hope you don't bring your husband (The okada man) grief soon....

Shediot!!!
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by saintkel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dis issue of taking pix and uploading it wen u should be helping sum1 or saving lives.... Naija I hail o
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by adorable29(f): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:

I wouldn't insult you.... it will be a disgrace to the use of English! how responsible men have you heard/seen fight to this extent? comparing the number of responsible men to women you should know its a joke to even take statistics, ofcourse you're one of the irresponsible women out there, i just hope you don't bring your husband (The okada man) grief soon....

Shediot!!!

I now conclude you are a big FOO_OOL! You make no sense! Do you know why two women fighting is NEWS worthy enough to hit front page? IT IS BECAUSE IT IS RARE! Take a stroll from your street to the next and you will see at least one or two group of men fighting.

So if you weren't an im_becilic moro-n yourself, you wouldn't refer to WOMEN as zombies especially your MOTHER just cos two village women chose to quarrel!

Hediot!

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Princematarazzi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Supported
modelmike7:
...... Haba, learn to use the word ''some'' pre-fix your words when you type bro . Don't generalize, we all have mothers and sisters, and majority of them don't behave the way this one did. An advice. Oooops!
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
190theclown:
Nigeria sha!!

No headway in that country at all

Everybody just de do like zombie .. No focus, no goals, nothing

Nigeria is indeed one of the worst countries in the world today undecided undecided

Nigeria does not seem to have any goals that the citizens might choose to follow everybody just de do as them like

I swear.....God I cnt wait to leave even if nah tomatoes trailer I fit use travel go america/canada I swear I won't mind cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Princematarazzi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Back then in Sicily, Italy we don't hear of such. #Oaic
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Princematarazzi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nne, me too I wan travel but since you wan travel too make we work together grin I dey sell toothpick and mark tipper head wink let's make it a reality
avasweet:

I swear.....God I cnt wait to leave even if nah tomatoes trailer I fit use travel go america/canada I swear I won't mind cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by j4sure(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
SMACK DOWN. .

BRUTALITY.

Let them continue.
Even after DISCHARGE from the hospital, I bet you they will continue

HABI OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
theshield:

Essan women can fight.................. My cousin divorced his wife and marry essan woman. Before he come back from work one day, his wife has beaten a neighbor to coma. They almost sold their pant to settle the problem.

'Esan women can fight'.What a sad conclusion.Because your cousin's wife, an Ishan women, fought with a neighbor does not mean Ishan women are fighters.There are sad happenings even worse than this from your tribe/area posted on this forum with no body attaching them to your tribe.Why is this different.Is it because it is not your tribe?Is fighting peculiar to Ishan alone? I guess your cousin's former wife is not an Ishan women. He divorced her because she was not good for him,i think.She might have done something worse than what the Ishan wife did,warranting the divorce. So, what is the difference between the former women and present one? If a yoruba,Ibo hausa/fulani woman fought, does it make '' their women fighters?

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by friends4ever(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
kinibigdeal post=38
942840:

Are you sure this is not Ajegunle

Na ajah area grin
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by bummyla(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
you no strong! You come dey fight! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
pet4ril:
Ba tio na ibho khan Amedokhian? They must fight for almost everything. ...haba, uromi people should please try as much as possible not to fight again. ..market, dey fight, husband they fight as well

Tell me one place for naija where women nor de fight? Why people for here just de point to Ishan woman as if dem nor de fight for their family/town/village etc.I nor support women to de fight but the way wen other tribes de lambast Ishan nor follow at all.I get mothers and sisters who nor de fight. i nor de attack you but those tribal bigot wen full this forum.Some people think say if u nor be yoruba or Ibo or Hausa/falani u be nothing. Na so them take destroy this countries with tribal sentiment and bigotry.Cheers bro.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
fart:
Edo animals

Stop insulting people like that.How could you call people animals.How will you feel when someone address your tribe as such.Please desist from this.It not courteous of you.God bless you.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Princematarazzi:
Nne, me too I wan travel but since you wan travel too make we work together grin I dey sell toothpick and mark tipper head wink let's make it a reality

Thnx but data not my dream I mean the "toothpick" cheesy
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
adorable29:

I now conclude you are a big FOO_OOL! You make no sense! Do you know why two women fighting is NEWS worthy enough to hit front page? IT IS BECAUSE IT IS RARE! Take a stroll from your street to the next and you will see at least one or two group of men fighting.

So if you weren't an im_becilic moro-n yourself, you wouldn't refer to WOMEN as zombies especially your MOTHER just cos two village women chose to quarrel!

Hediot!

Thump up.You are exactly speaking my mind.How can people described women as such.I am a guy,an Ishan with a mother and sisters who are gentle to my knowledge.Because it is a social forum, people type to insults mothers,women and even the Ishan people.So sad. Thank you for tackling the poster of that disgusting comment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
nikkiking:
Edo women like fighting too much undecided undecided.

Few days ago news had it of tow women falls from 2 story building why fighting.....haba kilode Edo women na course

So there is no fight at all in your peace-loving tribe.That is interesting.I would like to know the tribes/village.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by ogemore(f): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thank God it's not Awada Onitsha. Here in Awada women vs women. Hus help vs Hus help, Hus boy vs Hus boy. Just did morning a Hus boy was rushed to d hospital bcu of fight.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
ernesty20:
Pic of her pusy of addonbilivit

My brother this is a woman,somebody's mother.I blame the person who uploaded this instead of trying to resuscitate the woman.Shame to all of us.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Are you the one receiving the diick in that ur DP? grin
yes
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Gbawe: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oooops:
Currently a woman has been seriously wounded and finally fainted and has been rushed to the hospital where doctors are battling to save her after a fight with another woman in the same neighborhood. This is currently happening at Amedokhian, Esan North East Local government in Uromi area of Edo state.

The fight resulted from a minor misunderstanding of kitchen use. This woman normally called mrs Ose, was complaining the other woman doesn't sweep the Kitchen properly and it didn't go down well with the other. Thy started exchanging words which resulted in struggling and the later pushing the victims who fell down with blocks falling on her.

Below are pics after the cut.
Enjoy

Eye witness new

A woman is injured seriously and may even die and you are telling Nairalanders to "enjoy"? We should "enjoy" and be amused by the suffering and misfortune of others? This whole social networking voyeurism has made many so insensitive and warped. And what do you mean "pics after the cut"? Do you think you are a movie direct and the scene in front of you is an action film rather than a tragedy where someone got hurt and may even be fatally wounded?
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by jamalchance(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
MadCow1:
Edo witches fighting in broad daylight.. No cause for alarm..

Came here expecting to see this:

[img]http://media./media/zPsyUKPnEi9W0/giphy.gif[/img]

but met this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2955197_img20151013123409_jpeg07dd147f393cfe145e77c58959b61a69

Haice .... Brother every battle in edo isn't fought spiritually but dat woman own too much .... I advice her husband to go nd collect change from her bride price cos what he has paid 4 every man in the neighbourhood has seen it 4 free
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by fart: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
osicom:

Stop insulting people like that.How could you call people animals.How will you feel when someone address your tribe as such.Please desist from this.It not courteous of you.God bless you.

Sorry
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
jamalchance:

Haice .... Brother every battle in edo isn't fought spiritually but dat woman own too much .... I advice her husband to go nd collect change from her bride price cos what he has paid 4 every man in the neighbourhood has seen it 4 free

Haice Yasef there.. angry Una no get respect for Bini?! angry

Meanwhile, you wey dey spread rumour about the man wife, shey you sef don see am abi you just like to spread gist?
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
fart:

Sorry

Cheers bro.God bless our country.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by ernesty20(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
osicom:

My brother this is a woman,somebody's mother.I blame the person who uploaded this instead of trying to resuscitate the woman.Shame to all of us.
even where accident happens, u will see useless youths taking pic of the victims.. Can u imagine the world we are in now
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
jamalchance:

Brother, where did you get this notion that anytime Edo is mentioned your mind race to witchcraft.Have you really investigated this with hard evidences? Or, are you relying on hear-say? Do you really know Edo state and its people.Are you in a position to say this? If you are,I want to challenge you to a debate on this issue of Edo people being witches and wizard.Let us open the debate,but let's play by this rule: no insulting and derogatory comments but facts and objectivity.I am a proud Edo person but I am baffled by the notion by the uninformed Nigerians about this Edo witchcraft thing.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by Princematarazzi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lol... Not the normal toothpick na Christmas toothpick grin
avasweet:

Thnx but data not my dream I mean the "toothpick" cheesy
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by jamalchance(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
osicom:

Brother, where did you get this notion that anytime Edo is mentioned your mind race to witchcraft.Have you really investigated this with hard evidences? Or, are you relying on hear-say? Do you really know Edo state and its people.Are you in a position to say this? If you are,I want to challenge you to a debate on this issue of Edo people being witches and wizard.Let us open the debate,but let's play by this rule: no insulting and derogatory comments but facts and objectivity.I am a proud Edo person but I am baffled by the notion by the uninformed Nigerians about this Edo witchcraft thing.

Dude am also Édo to an extent .... Read my quote properly and carefully again .... U would see "isn't" there
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by osicom: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
jamalchance:

Dude am also Édo to an extent .... Read my quote properly and carefully again .... U would see "isn't" there

Alright brother.I got you.I am out for those trying to bring down Ishan just because of one incident.
Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by samplegirl(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Porverty wherever you are I swear e no go better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.