Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Problems With Daily Independent Newspaper Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problems With Daily Independent Newspaper Website (1022 Views)

The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog / New Legit CPM Ad Network With Daily CPM Increase Guaranteed / Problems With Logging Into Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Daily Independent Newspaper Website by yawatide(f): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
To whom it may concern:

For at least 2 months now, I have discovered that when I visit dailyindependentnig.com, a few seconds after the site loads, a new window automatically opens, with the site opening again. What I actually find both interesting and scary about all this is that the "parent window" loads an ad while the "child window" reloads the site. When using the "child wndow", after staying on that window for a few seconds, the whole open new window/load ad in previous window thing happens again.

This only happens with your site and so I know (or at least hope) that it isn't my lappie. I can only draw the conclusion that it is a case of publisher advertisement gone wrong. Either way, please look into this as other than when I stopped visiting your site daily for about 2 months when the site went down some year ago, I have been a faithful daily visitor to your site for nigerian news since 2007. I would hate to put back your site on my black list. Besides, others might be experiencing this as well but have not spoken up.

Sincerely,

Yawa
Re: Problems With Daily Independent Newspaper Website by pneumaticos(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
That site dosnt look professional .....was there today by search ,on mobile ,I couldn't find the content I was reading after about a minute.....na them wahala....
Re: Problems With Daily Independent Newspaper Website by bankydirect: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
No they don't have any problem, the ads format that is causing that is called popunder. it is their selfishness or ill-informed that is causing them fortune. I have also used an ads like that before but not bad as their own. and the ads pays good though.....

(1) (Reply)

[script] Looking For A Badass Web Developer/designer / How I Add My Blog To Airtel Freebasic On Facebook.com For Free / Get A Website As Low As N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.