Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. (13953 Views)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / Hell Is Real (scientific Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2015
chuna1985:

The Catholics wrote the bible.

Even your scientists don't agree.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Even your scientists don't agree.

And who are ur own scientists
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2015
chuna1985:

And who are ur own scientists

Trick question.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2015
JuNkyCars:
Some men are like generators that dies and never put on again when they run out of fuel. Or @ 18+ you feel there is no God, u rape ur mother or sister and say sorry to her and that ends there. Jehova Witness Cow that read the bible down side up....

Basically only people who rape their family will go to hell. This is why silly people believe in a god.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Self inflicted delusionist.

The catholics didn't write the bible and It has been clearly proven that the original word there meant boundary. But you guys just love your ignorance.

In scene of the Galileo tragedy there was a protestant movement who came out from the Catholic doctrines and declared that cathollics had gone into errors in their doctrines. So you mentioning Catholics does not mean anything.

FYI, I have many Catholic enemies here. cool

Read this excerpt:

"The stage for this tragedy had been set a few years earlier during what is commonly referred to as the Protestant reformation. During the reformation, the Catholic Church's authority had been called into question. Priests and laypeople had judged Rome as having forsaken true Christian beliefs. The reformation shook the Church at its very foundation of authority, causing it to lose much of its world power and influence. Eventually, at the council of Trent, the Catholic Church formed an index of literature which was forbidden to Catholics throughout the world. Included in this censor were any books that challenged traditional interpretations of the scripture.

Ironically, the traditional beliefs that Galileo opposed ultimately belonged to Aristotle, not to biblical exegesis. Pagan philosophy had become interwoven with traditional Catholic teachings during the time of Augustine. Therefore, the Church's dogmatic retention of tradition was the major seat of controversy, not the Bible..."

Not forgetting the English bi sexual King James re wrote the bible. You don't agree with the catholic but they invented Jesus, Christmas and Easter ceremonies stolen from the pagan tradition. This guy shouldn't be taken serious.

This thread is a typical example of trying to educate a religious puppet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

Not forgetting the English bi sexual King James re wrote the bible. You don't agree with the catholic but they invented Jesus, Christmas and Easter ceremonies stolen from the pagan tradition. This guy shouldn't be taken serious.

You don't know your history.

Your hatred for God has seriously blinded you. Why don't you debate intellectually and without sentiments.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You don't know your history.

Your hatred for God has seriously blinded you. Why don't you debate intellectually and without sentiments.

His- story. That is his(racist white man's story). They gave you jesus because of oil,that's it! Only the wise knows that. You think they give a Bleep about jesus like you do?

My-story is simple. There is no god unless you got one to show me. I will look before I leap. Even when you tell me the road is clear,I will still look left and right before crossing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

His- story. That is his(racist white man's story). They gave you jesus because of oil,that's it! Only the wise knows that. You think they give a Bleep about jesus like you do?

My-story is simple. There is no god unless you got one to show me. I will look before I leap. Even when you tell me the road is clear,I will still look left and right before crossing.

It's obvious you are not looking before you leap. Seeing your heart is closed to truths.

You must be very wise to believe that no God or designer created laws of nature.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

It's obvious you are not looking before you leap. Seeing your heart is closed to truths.

You must be very wise to believe that no God or designer created laws of nature.

who created water? who created the air you breath,fire volcanic mountains Mind created matter and realities. Everyone creates their own realities just as you created hell fire with yours. That's why some people will not agree with you because they are not as fearful as you or rather,they haven't had their minds corrupted with virus(religion)like you.

We are the creators or in a religious term(since that's what you understand things better) we are the gods.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

who created water? who created the air you breath,fire volcanic mountains Mind created matter and realities. Everyone creates their own realities just as you created hell fire with yours. That's why some people will not agree with you because they are not as fearful as you or rather,they haven't had their minds corrupted with virus(religion)like you.

We are the creators or in a religious term(since that's who you understand things better) we are the gods.

Lol! So you created air and fire with your mind?

I think you've been watching too much cartoons. grin
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! So you created air and fire with your mind?

I think you've been watching too much cartoons. grin

This is why religion is bad for you. It clouds your thinking capacity. Trust me you have the mind of a 2 year old kid. Poor you,religion has slowed down you ability to reason. Don't you know what your mind is for? Imaginations!!

Let me get down to your level. You see,when someone tells you about horrible places like Hell fire and you are asked to put it in drawing,you will draw hell fire the way your mind imagined it. Another kid will draw it in a different way due to how they imagined it. Now talk about life in general,you tend to design your life based on what you know and what you imagine. That way you shape your future.

I'm sure when someone says Jesus,you imagine a white man and when they say Mary you imagine a white lady.......mind of a slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

This is why religion is bad for you. It clouds your thinking capacity. Trust me you have the mind of a 2 year old kid. Poor you,religion has slowed down you ability to reason. Don't you know what your mind is for? Imaginations!!

Let me get down to your level. You see,when someone tells you about horrible places like Hell fire and you are asked to put it in drawing,you will draw hell fire the way your mind imagined it. Another kid will draw it in a different way due to how they imagined it. Now talk about life in general,you tend to design your life based on what you know and what you imagine. That way you shape your future.

I'm sure when someone say Jesus,you imagine a white man and when they say Mary you imagine a white lady.......mind of a slave.

Lol! dude is on meth. And a fellow deluded fellow is liking your comment.

Are you not the one with a clouded thinking capacity that said you created fire and air with your mind? Who is more reasonable, to believe that a higher being created the universe or to believe your clouded deluded mind created it?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! dude is on meth.

Are you not the one with a clouded thinking capacity that said you created fire and air with your mind? Who is more reasonable, to believe that a higher being created the universe or to believe your clouded deluded mind created it?

You are what you think. Thoughts are powerful. These are proven theories successful people will tell you,even I will tell you. When Oyedepo started his ministry, he imagined having millions of deluded people donating to his PLC weekly to fund is lavish lifestyle. Look at him today flying in private jets without doing much work. Bill gate will tell you its all about thinking and growing rich. You think it's easy to ask people to donate money in the name of jesus? You have a lot to learn about life Mr Hell fire. You think the blood of jesus(ritual) can save you? lol
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

You are what you think. Thoughts are powerful. These are proven theories successful people will tell you,even I will tell you. When Oyedepo started his ministry, he imagined having millions of deluded people donating to his PLC weekly to fund is lavish lifestyle. Look at him today flying in private jets without doing much work. Bill gate will tell you its all about thinking and growing rich. You think it's easy to ask people to donate money in the name of jesus? You have a lot to learn about life Mr Hell fire. You think the blood of jesus(ritual) can save you? lol

Wow! your own theory is the first I have heard? How old are you?

So have you ever created fire and air with your mind? I would love to see it.

And before primitive men knew they could use their mind to create air, how did they breathe?

Chai! I don laff tire. You don't even know how to use science to back up your claims. If you want I can help you out.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Wow! your own theory is the first I have heard? How old are you?

So have you ever created fire and air with your mind? I would love to see it.

And before primitive men knew they could use their mind to create air, how did they breathe?

Chai! I don laff tire. You don't even know how to use science to back up your claims. If you want I can help you out.

Nigerian mentality
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

Nigerian mentality

Lool!

I am sure you've seen how absurd your claims were. You can't even explain yourself.

Don't be deluded bro! come to the light.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lool!

I am sure you've seen how absurd your claims were. You can't even explain yourself.

Don't be deluded bro! come to the light.

The compute/ipad or whatever you are passing this message across with wasn't created by a god but the power of thoughts of humans like you.

The cars you drive,electric bulb, houses,roads,cloths were all thoughts before physically being turned into matter. You seem severely deluded.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

The compute/ipad or whatever you are passing this message across with wasn't created by a god but the power of thoughts of humans like you.

The cars you drive,electric bulb, houses,roads,cloths were all thoughts before physically being turned into matter. You seem severely deluded.

So some of the technologies that you use today were they not created using fire and even sometimes air and precious metals.

So when and how did the mind create the resources used in creating the devices you mentioned?

Delusion+Delusion=More Delusion.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So some of the technologies that you use today were they not created using fire and even sometimes air and precious metals.

So when and how did the mind create the resources used in creating the devices you mentioned?

Delusion+Delusion=More Delusion.

You must feel lonely out there lol . At least when you die,there is a huge possibility you will be migrating to the earth crust grin grin knowing how unpredictable your bi polar god is. He could send u there because you forgot to give him enough praise. Good luck!
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2015
ifeness:

You must feel lonely out there lol . At least when you die,there is a huge possibility you will be migrating to the earth crust grin grin knowing how unpredictable your bi polar god is. He could send there because you forgot to give him enough praise. Good luck!

Lol! You are back again to your abuses.

That always happens when your ideologies are faulted and can't explain.

You know I imagine a group of cave men sitting down together in a circle and telling themselves lets create air with our mind so we can breathe. So they go into meditation mode for like 5 hours without breathing then finally there is a large gust of wind, wide enough to fill the whole earth.
And all of a sudden, man starts to breathe for the first time.

Hmm, what an amazing and smart theory.

BTW, if fire and air never existed, how did men come up with a concept of those elements? Hmmm!

Better log out of this thread.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

@your egregious response to Jeromejnr

Here is my take from some thread ( I'm quoting myself)

KingEbukasBlog:

Genesis 2:7

7 Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Psalm 8:4-6

4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,human beings that you care for them?
5 You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.
6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet:

Light and darkness

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.

form verb

make or be made into a specific shape or form

"Let there be light " . This might give you the perception of magic or something coming from nothing but continue ...

Meaning : Made visible

The earth was restored 6,000 years ago not created ; let was used to restore the orderliness of the once-created . Everything ... universes , planets were created billions of years ago

Isaiah 48:13

13 My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens ; when I summon them, they all stand up together.

Dinosaurs , mammoths , were created far back . Now Ive understood their purpose of creation (everything has a purpose of existing because God made it so). To provide resources needed for man to create or give the ability of functionality to his creations . Cars , planes , just name it

Psalm 82:6

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’

... this shows we have the ability to create just like Him

Genesis 1:26 a

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness ... "

Likeness - meaning : outward appearance of ; resemblance

We have hands just like God ; we can create with our hands or form .

We form dough into balls - with our hands . Their circular shape was as a result of dexterity ; same with other hand made stuff

In conclusion : Our ability to create - a reflection of man's resemblance to God

But ifeness I forgive for this blatant show of ignorance grin
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@your egregious response to Jeromejnr

Here is my take from some thread ( I'm quoting myself)

But ifeness I forgive for this blatant show of ignorance grin

It's shocking that all you quotes are from one book,one book! which isn't the oldest history book known to man. We have hundreds of Cosmology and you got your idea from just one! Do you want me to quote the Yoruba Cosmology,or the Vedas,or the Egyptian book of the dead or the Sumerian tablet(which appears to be where the Jew copied their stories from)

The Sumerian tablet made it clear these gods where a race of being(Elohims) who came to the planet to mine gold and thereby added their dna to humans already on the planet to help them mine the gold,which we are basically doing till this day.

I'm sure you won't believe that story since that's not what you were brought up with. There is no god out there and you cannot give evidence from a book which was severally photocopied from others. So far there is no astrological evidence that the bible characters actually existed. But look at Egypt! You can see their past with big pictures which you cannot claim they did not exist. The evidence is obvious,so why not regard their own side of the story rather than the ones with no shred of evidence?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

It's shocking that all you quotes are from one book,one book! which isn't the oldest history book known to man. We have hundreds of Cosmology and you got your idea from just one! Do you want me to quote the Yoruba Cosmology,or the Vedas,or the Egyptian book of the dead or the Sumerian tablet(which appears to be where the Jew copied their stories from)

The Sumerian tablet made it clear these gods where a race of being(Elohims) who came to the planet to mine gold and thereby added their dna to humans already on the planet to help them mine the gold,which we are basically doing till this day.

I'm sure you won't believe that story since that's not what you were brought up with. There is no god out there and you cannot give evidence from a book which was severally photocopied from others. So far there is no astrological evidence that the bible characters actually existed. But look at Egypt! You can see their past with big pictures which you cannot claim they did not exist. The evidence is obvious,so why not regard their own side of the story rather than the ones with no shred of evidence?

So you believe the Sumerian story to be true ? grin

*Grabs popcorn ***
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Ewoooo. Ifeness just mentioned astrology.

So that means you believe in the supernatural. I thought you were an atheist?

BTW, how can you say the bible characters never existed? Do you even read archeological articles at all?

Well, I just wanted to point out the flaws in your argument.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

*Grabs popcorn ***

Abeg pass me some popcorn, I would love to watch how he makes a mess of himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

So far there is no astrological evidence that the bible characters actually existed. But look at Egypt! You can see their past with big pictures which you cannot claim they did not exist. The evidence is obvious,so why not regard their own side of the story rather than the ones with no shred of evidence?

The bible "characters" especially in the new testament are addressed as historical figures with their dates of death . Please stop this odious show of shame
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Hmm..I guess frm this comment you mean that everything created has a creator not just a creator but an intelligent and insightful one at dat...from dis allusion please who is responsible for d creation of such sophisticated creature like d human being,and even d complex universe?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

*Grabs popcorn ***

You still don't get it. I am telling you what older books said about the history of man and where they got their god ideology from. It is dangerous to be a one book man. Other books gave more valid point. Besides,it is obvious the bible stories weren't the originals.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Kreysik:

Hmm..I guess frm this comment you mean that everything created has a creator not just a creator but an intelligent and insightful one at dat...from dis allusion please who is responsible for d creation of such sophisticated creature like d human being,and even d complex universe?

The universe is not complex. It is a mere illusion(dream world) Thoughts created matter. Their is no creator. The body is only an avatar.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

You still don't get it. I am telling you what older books said about the history of man and where they got their god ideology from. It is dangerous to be a one book man. Other books gave more valid point. Besides,it is obvious the bible stories weren't the originals.

Mr . man ... my question is : do you believe in the Sumerian stories to be true ?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The bible "characters" especially in the new testament are addressed as historical figures with their dates of death . Please stop this odious show of shame

Do you have evidence for any of the characters? Let's start with you giving me one at least.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

The universe is not complex. It is a mere illusion(dream world) Thoughts created matter. Their is no creator. The body is only an avatar.
Chuckles!!!...so you mean d universe jez popped out of nothing? Is there a logical backing to ur claim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does The Muslim Also Pay Tithes Or Offering? / "A Man After God's Own Heart" - What Does It Mean? / This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.