Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hell Exists Because God Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Exists Because God Loves You (17043 Views)

Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Hell is a sign of God's LOVE for you , in fact he LOVES you so deeply that he is going to burn you forever if you do not LOVE him back.

God wants you to LOVE him perfectly because he LOVED you first , and if you spurn this LOVE or refuse to LOVE him back , you will be plunged into the bottomless abyss in an instant, burning with brimstone for all of eternity.

You see , your soul is so precious to God that he is determined to punish you for all eternity for losing it by a sinful and wicked lifestyle. Don't worry, when you are burning in eternal agony, embraced by the flames of his wrath and consumed by the worm that dies not, you can be comforted in knowing that it is all because God LOVES you :-)

Without HELL there cannot be God's LOVE because after all, how can God LOVE his creatures without the threat of eternal torture , this is the only way he can keep you in line with his LOVE and make you appreciate what he has done to save you from this terrible place.

God is LOVE, remember ? Oh yes, you cannot afford to forget for if you do , hell awaits you for eternity.

Hell is real and God is LOVE.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by phililp(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2016
dude. does this make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by hopefulLandlord: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2016
phililp:
dude. does this make sense?
how doesn't it make sense?

15 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by obinna58(m): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2016
grin oh no they wouldn't like to read this bitter truth

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

We are doomed by Europeans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by truthislight: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2016
frosbel2:
Hell is a sign of God's LOVE for you , in fact he LOVES you so deeply that he is going to burn you forever if you do not LOVE him back.

God wants you to LOVE him perfectly because he LOVED you first , and if you spurn this LOVE or refuse to LOVE him back , you will be plunged into the bottomless abyss in an instant, burning with brimstone for all of eternity.

You see , your soul is so precious to God that he is determined to punish you for all eternity for losing it by a sinful and wicked lifestyle. Don't worry, when you are burning in eternal agony, embraced by the flames of his wrath and consumed by the worm that dies not, you can be comforted in knowing that it is all because God LOVES you :-)

Without HELL there cannot be God's LOVE because after all, how can God LOVE his creatures without the threat of eternal torture , this is the only way he can keep you in line with his LOVE and make you appreciate what he has done to save you from this terrible place.

God is LOVE, remember ? Oh yes, you cannot afford to forget for if you do , hell awaits you for eternity.

This must be frosbel, only him can capture it so succinctly.

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by niyihawking(m): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2016
if there is only one way god can make us love him(through hell threat)

then he's neither Omnipotent nor omniscient

why

cos a supreme being with unlimited power would not have limited ways of doing things

10 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by plaetton: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2016
God must be crazy.

6 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by jimmyjenseng(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2016
plaetton:
God must be crazy.
Oh, you remind me of the movie.

Back to the topic of discuss -- god truly is so all knowing that he doesn't know what becomes the end of his children later. He is damn so powerful, he can't stop his love ones from rotting in hell.
What a loving god!

6 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Omudia11: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2016
The God obsession is real here. If an inexistent being makes you lose sleep and write epistles about him at 12:02am then I'm sorry for you.

God is inexistent but you troll God and religious people in the religious section which you shouldn't even be in since atheism isn't a religion.

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by akintom(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2016
I look forward to an investigation into the appetite of these religious folks, who are hell bent on seeing folks who are not psycho like them burn in hell - could it be that both their gods and them, take a deep delight in consuming roasted human beings?

6 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Wilgrea7(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
frosbel2:

Is this really frosbel?? dude... i was like your biggest fan before you left nairaland and before i even joined

**modified**

I've checked your profile... you are frosbel!!! welcome back bro/sir

the atheists here once prophesied that you would soon turn into an atheist some time ago

did it come true??

2 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Is this really frosbel?? dude... i was like your biggest fan before you left nairaland and before i even joined

**modified**

I've checked your profile... you are frosbel!!! welcome back bro/sir

the atheists here once prophesied that you would soon turn into an atheist some time ago

did it come true??

grin

Atheist ? Never....
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2016
akintom:
I look forward to an investigation into the appetite of these religious folks, who are hell bent on seeing folks who are not psycho like them burn in hell - could it be that both their gods and them, take a deep delight in consuming roasted human beings?

Literally, thats their 24x7 driving force, Repent or Burn smiley

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2016
plaetton:
God must be crazy.

God is not crazy, the Sheep-maniacs are !

2 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Wilgrea7(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2016
frosbel2:

grin

Atheist ? Never....

cool.... so are you like a deist or something..... non-fundamentalist Christian? pantheist?

i read your threads before you deactivated your first account.. they were inspiring. you said you were on a journey to “truth"... i really hope you've found it ... all the best to you

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by ifenes(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2016
Hell fire will exist to those who believe in it. We do know fire is physical and can only harm, work on physical objects. That alone defeats the hell fire idiology

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by jonbellion(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lol
I don't know how sensible people believe this
What a joke

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by randomperson: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
The idea of hell is so silly, I wonder how I managed to believe it in the first place. The bible says we will get rid of our physical bodies and yet our spirits will be roasted by fire. Do spirits feel pain??
Again, how are mad people judged?? They don't have the consciousness or lucidity to make the decision to "give their lives to Christ". So are they just thrown into fire all the same?

8 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by akintom(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:
The idea of hell is so silly, I wonder how I managed to believe it in the first place. The bible says we will get rid of our physical bodies and yet our spirits will be roasted by fire. Do spirits feel pain??
Again, how are mad people judged?? They don't have the consciousness or lucidity to make the decision to "give their lives to Christ". So are they just thrown into fire all the same?
To everyone who has rationally outgrown religious idiocy, one can't but chuckle, when one remembers that, once in the past, one held and propagated religious craps.

Like the valid rational point you raised, the religitards will rationalize it. Even though they always rope themselves into more nonsense, they nonetheless hold on to the delusion.

6 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
"God, in its all-knowing, merciful and loving evalasting awesomeness, got bored. Then created devil, man, eve and evil, then jesus just to shuffle out men that will praise him for eternity, the others would burn in hell for eternity"

That sums it up!

3 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by otemanuduno: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
The same way demons, witches and wizards are made real to those who believe in them, so shall hell be made real to those who believe that their god will likely put them in it after death. That's why I keep warning, stop worshipping Yahweh(Satan) the creator of hell!!!

DOCTUFOS:
Danyal 2: 2-5

2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
4. Then I said, O Great Light, did you not say that we are in my head? How do you now say that this fire is made by a son of God? Did he put the fire in my head?
5. Then did the light say, all heads in the universe are connected together. And whatever one make by imagination is made to appear in all other heads. The softest part of your head, which is in your skull is connected to every other kind of it in the universe. And what others have written or what others have done before, you can reach them through that part of your head.
The Christians will get access to the imagery of hell through their brains. It is dangerous to believe in hell fire, the imagination of Yahweh(Satan).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by DoctorAlien(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomperson:

The bolded: are you lying or are you exhibiting your normal ignorance?

Most All of these folks claiming they were Christians before they became atheists are simply lying. When you behold the magnitude of ignorance oozing from their arguments, you begin to wonder whether they ever opened a copy of the Bible. Most of them argue based on what they heard other people say about the Bible. Nobody who tastes the goodness of Christ ever turns back from Him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by HCpaul(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
obinna58:
grin oh no they wouldn't like to read this bitter truth

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

We are doomed by Europeans

- God so loved the world
- God sacrificed his only and most loveth son (Ones only son will always be his most loveth son).
- God is indirectly mandating his love on humanity and that human being must believe in his dearest son or else, he will do and undo.

It still baffles me whenever I hear a Christian telling me that God wants to save me from perishing in eternal damnation.

My question was that 'perish from what??' please from what exactly?

Is it from the wrath of another Creator or the said God??

Then the Christian sister said 'the said God'.

I told her that she was not serious.

Why will a loving father go to the length of killing his dearest son just to rescue me from the wrath that he consistently replenished.

Saving me from eternal damnation..... The one that he created or the one someone else created?

My deduction is that it's either God does not know how to rescue or he is too supercilious to heed to advice and corrections, and of which i am still rendering to him.

His almightiness doesn't mean that he can't still make a mistake. He should instead heed to correction when he made one.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by hopefulLandlord: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Most All of these folks claiming they were Christians before they became atheists are simply lying. When you behold the magnitude of ignorance oozing from their arguments, you begin to wonder whether they ever opened a copy of the Bible. Most of them argue based on what they heard other people say about the Bible. Nobody who tastes the goodness of Christ ever turns back from Him.

this is No True Scotsman Fallacy

3 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by Splinz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
frosbel2:

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by reallest(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
HCpaul:

- God so loved the world
- God sacrificed his only and most loveth son (Ones only son will always be his most loveth son).
- God is indirectly mandating his love for humanity and that human being must believe in his dearest son or else, he will do and undo.

It still baffles me whenever I hear a Christian telling me that God wants to save me from perishing in eternal damnation.

My question was that 'perish from what??' please from what exactly?

Is it from the wrath of another Creator or the said God??

Then the Christian sister said 'the said God'.

I told her that she was not serious.

Why will a loving father go to the length of killing his dearest son just to rescue me from the wrath that he consistently replenished.

Saving me from eternal damnation..... The one that he created or the one someone else created?

My deduction is that it's either God does not know how to rescue or he is too supercilious to heed to advice and corrections, and of which i am still rendering to him.

His almightiness doesn't mean that he can't still make a mistake. He should just instead heed to correction when he made one.
^^^
This is what have been saying since

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by DoctorAlien(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
this is No True Scotsman Fallacy
Shouldn't a Scotsman show it that he is really a Scotsman? And what becomes of the man who claims to be a Scotsman but has no quality of a Scotsman?

1 Like

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by akintom(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
DoctorAlien:

It's obvious that you're unable to realize how irritatingly overreaching you have become, when you talk in this manner.

Do you by any reason think of yourself as omniscient of sort? Even on the exegesis of the Bible you're flexing muscles on, you're just a mere follower of one, out of countless groups of Christian apologists.

Apostle Paul was confronted with folks who outgrown religious idiocy, so he came up with all the craps about apostasy.

Just like every other body of knowledge, religious knowledge can be dispensed with, when it's found to be useless in every area of existence.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Shouldn't a Scotsman show it that he is really a Scotsman? And what becomes of the man who claims to be a Scotsman but has no quality of a Scotsman?

Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."

Person B: "But my uncle Angus likes sugar with his porridge."

Person A: "Ah yes, but no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."

to use your example

DoctorAilen: No Christian becomes an atheist

Hopefullandlord: but I was a Christian before and presently an atheist

DoctorAilen: No True Christian becomes an atheist so you weren't a Christian to begin with

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by luvmijeje(f): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
frosbel2:

What can I say.. .... God indeed is a jealous God. He created man for his pleasures. He indeed created heaven and hell and gave man the free will to choose life or death. He who believe in him choose everlasting life. You can't try to understand spiritual things with human intuition...... You will fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by DoctorAlien(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

to use your example

DoctorAilen: No True Christian becomes an atheist so you weren't a Christian to begin with

I know what No True Scotsman fallacy is.

I was simply tryna point out the fact that most of what you hear these "ex-christians" put forth as what puts them off in Christianity are not even in Christianity in the first place.
Re: Hell Exists Because God Loves You by akintom(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

to use your example

Just take DoctorAlien for what he sees himself as - omniscient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.